GUILTY MA - Dillon Renard, 19, killed by drunk driver, Salem, 16 June 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
The drunken stripper from the Golden Banana, a coven of Salem witches and
the 'groping' man horrifically impaled when she crashed into a flatbed truck
(Daily Mail)
A coven of witches from Salem, Massachusetts, appeared in court to support a local stripper who was arrested on drunk driving charges after she crashed her car, killing her passenger.

In addition to working at DB's Golden Banana gentleman's club, Angelique Catherine Griffin, 25, is active in the local Wiccan community. The support led her uncle, a self-professed warlock, to 'hex' anyone who tired to 'harm' his niece.

A security camera captured the horrific moment early Saturday when the passenger side of her PT Cruiser smashed into the back of a flatbed truck parked alongside the road.

Dillon Renard, 19, was impaled on impact and died in the passenger seat.
---
<modsnip>
<MODSNIP>
more here also: Driver in fatal crash says victim assaulted her (Boston Herald)

I thought this was about the tv line up tonite for the show "1,000 ways to die".

Sure, sure put all the negativity on the strippers and the witches. Both always get a bad rap. However in this case that's a da*n Christian sin this poor young man is dead. Young, handsome, and as his tattoo said full of hope.

Now to that Uncle. I may be wrong, but I thought most people especiall men steer clear of that Warlock title. Unless their in the motorcycle gang. The name in itself means traitor or vow breaker or somethinglike that. Secondly can you now work in darkness on Facebook? Conduct a "hex" on Facebook?

The best is "The Golden Banana". I used to dance at a club "The Black Banana" only not stripping or casting spells.:what:

RIP Young Dillon Renard

So she wrecked her car on purpose to get him to stop touching her? Sounds to me like she was drunk as a skunk and should never had been driving in the first place. If she wrecked the car on purpose how would she know she wouldn't be killed too.

From November 2012:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/bost...al-DUI-crash-that-killed-Danvers-man/17418700

A Salem woman who investigators say was drunk when she slammed her car into a parked truck and killing her passenger in June changed her plea to guilty on Thursday, a move that outraged the victim's family...

Under the deal, Griffin pleaded guilty to felony motor vehicle homicide and will serve two-and-a-half years in prison, with six months of that as home confinement, followed by seven years probation. She also lost her license for 15 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back