***GRAPHIC*** The Missing Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Please discuss the possible location of the missing head here.

Lin Jun’s missing head made me think of the Moors murders.

Ian Brady still refuses to disclose where he buried the body of little Keith Bennet. A psychiatrist said that that was a way for him to maintain power/control over the victim, his family and the rest of society.

I wonder if LM may have hidden the head. Its symbolicly the most important part of a body, with heart and penis (for men ?) following. Hiding a head is much easier compared to a whole body, especially if you dont have a car.

Since LM doesnt seem to be able to get an original idea of his own he might have copied the idea. It’s the ultimate way of keeping power and control over everyone, even when caught.

(Some of LM sock puppets linked to youtube films about the Moors murders. He also signed the email to the english reporter with Jonh Kilbride, a Moors victim.)

Can somebody tell me how the garbage system works in the area where LM lived? I would like to know if it would have been possible for LE to find the ‘garbage’ that LM put outside after the murder and that was collected. I’ve read that they searched at the garbage disposel site for 16 or 18 hours but they didn’t find his head.

Im asking this bec if it was possibility for LE to track the ‘garbage’ down before it was destroyed, incinarated (don’t know how to spell it, but burned completely), it just wasn’t there. Then it didn’t go there.

If they were to late, it leaves the question open if it went there.

Ps I cant research it myself on the internet at the moment bec my laptop passed away last weekend. Had to get my ‘vintage’ Mac Os out of the closet, but it isnt compatable with all the new software, browser stuff etc... Feels like ‘90s internet all over again... :)

I don't understand why he would separate it from the torso unless he had specific plans for it

It wouldn't shock me if LE already had the head, be it from a delivery that fell after their "no more comments" statement, a hint from LM, or simply being found. Since they are being tight-lipped about everything now, I doubt we'd hear about such a discovery until after the trial.

I very much hope you're right, Pingpattern. It strikes me as too cruel that they would have to bury Jun Lin without his head.

I know the area very well there is not really a wooded area he could have disposed it. i dont think he had a car. So unless he took it on the bus subway or train my bet is its in the garbage dump or the river.

But if he had a car its farm and Forest within 30min drive.

since he mailed out various other parts of Jun's body I just can't believe he didn't do the same with the most shocking part someone could receive......

since he mailed out various other parts of Jun's body I just can't believe he didn't do the same with the most shocking part someone could receive......

At first i had thought the same thing. But its been just under a month.

Unless it was shipped to someone that wanted to receive it.

At first i had thought the same thing. But its been just under a month.

Unless it was shipped to someone that wanted to receive it.

...or I was thinking if he send it to his own family maybe they were too shocked and freaked out to admit they received it?

The head is the trophy. You keep that for yourself.

he couldn't tote it around with him all over Europe....and since i believe he did not do this for himself,like other killers, I think he did this for us,for our attention so IMO he would not be interested in a trophy.

These are all good theories, and any one of them is possible. I thinj the bottom line is, unless LE knows but hasn't released it, its up to LRM to decide whether he will tell us. The problem LE faced, they were all gung ho to start interrogating him the moment he set foot into the detention center Monday night. He was dazed, exhausted, likely hadn't had any legal counsel from a Canadian lawyer, so why would he start talking. Furthermore, telling them what happened with the head, is basically a roundabout confession. He plead not guilty. If it hasn't been found by now, we may never know, and most likely, since it hasn't turned up, it was disposed of. Or.... ? (it could go on forever).

he couldn't tote it around with him all over Europe....and since i believe he did not do this for himself,like other killers, I think he did this for us,for our attention so IMO he would not be interested in a trophy.

The killing was most definitely done for an audience. Agreed.

I remember a website. You paid for the opportunity to go into a room and shoot a person in the head. All you had to do was pay the money. The room, the gun, the person, the cleanup was all provided. The bodies were dismembered but the heads were kept. Not by the person who paid to do the killing, though.

Kind of like the movie Hostel but much more underground.

It wouldn't shock me if LE already had the head, be it from a delivery that fell after their "no more comments" statement, a hint from LM, or simply being found. Since they are being tight-lipped about everything now, I doubt we'd hear about such a discovery until after the trial.

Do you really think they would/or could be capable of keeping that a secret? After examination they would have to release the body to his parents for burial. Keeping it longer would be unhuman to the family.

Do you really think they would/or could be capable of keeping that a secret? After examination they would have to release the body to his parents for burial. Keeping it longer would be unhuman to the family.

I don't think LE has the head. They said that that was one of the first things they were going to question him about if I'm remembering correctly.

You can tote a head around Europe for sure, if its nicely wrapped and doesnt leak or smell, you hardly ever get checked. You just wouldnt be able to fly it in...

The killing was most definitely done for an audience. Agreed.

I remember a website. You paid for the opportunity to go into a room and shoot a person in the head. All you had to do was pay the money. The room, the gun, the person, the cleanup was all provided. The bodies were dismembered but the heads were kept. Not by the person who paid to do the killing, though.

Kind of like the movie Hostel but much more underground.

:gasp:

I guess they searched around where he was hitchhiking? Or was he close to his house when he was picked up? Also, wouldn't the video of him at the Canada Post show how many packages he had?

I don't think LE has the head. They said that that was one of the first things they were going to question him about if I'm remembering correctly.

Good point, it just struck me as odd that they made the secrecy statement right around the time the last delivery was expected, and LM was still awaiting extradition. As far as the ability to keep such a thing secret, I sort of agree, but LE has prevented leaks of A lot of things in this case (what the letters accompanying the limbs said, the full video version, etc.). its probably just wistful thinking on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane