Catherine Crier - New Evidence in JBR

MissKitty

Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares
Reaction score
Coming UP in just a few minutes!

I wrote to Catherine Crier:

<<Sorry, Catherine. I am completely convinced that the so-called "ransom letter" was written by Patsy Ramsey. It was written IN THE HOUSE and it is completely incredible that an intruder would do that. AND the handwriting matches Patsy's and contains words and information that could only be hers.

Why on earth would Patsy write a letter to cover up for an intruder? She wouldn't. BUT she would do it to cover up for a Ramsey.

It's a shame that JonBenet will never have justice. But in my opinion there was NO intruder.>>

An intruder is completely inconsistent with the "ransom letter."

lisafremont said:

<<Sorry, Catherine. I am completely convinced that the so-called "ransom letter" was written by Patsy Ramsey. It was written IN THE HOUSE and it is completely incredible that an intruder would do that. AND the handwriting matches Patsy's and contains words and information that could only be hers.

Why on earth would Patsy write a letter to cover up for an intruder? She wouldn't. BUT she would do it to cover up for a Ramsey.

It's a shame that JonBenet will never have justice. But in my opinion there was NO intruder.>>

It is too bad things have gone along all these years, and the case hasn't been resolved. I personally believe Burke's going to spill the beans one of these days. That kid knows a lot and once he's out of Patsy and John's hands, and get a beer or two in him, he'll talk. What a heavy burden for him to carry all these years....

I just caught the end of Abrams, and it "appeared" he was discussing the case of the girl in Jonbenet's dance school, not certain, but it seemed this case was more similar than we were told?

sissi said:
I just caught the end of Abrams, and it "appeared" he was discussing the case of the girl in Jonbenet's dance school, not certain, but it seemed this case was more similar than we were told?

Well, I believe the family knows more than they are saying, but for poor little JonBenet, I hope the last person she saw before her life was snuffed out, wasn't her mom or dad. I hope there is something to this story.

I'm waiting to see if the 48 hours news is the same thing about the DNA that almost has enough markers to make a match to someone.I find it hard to beleive that the DNA found was so degraded in that short a period of time and with the body just lying there undesturbed by any elements or people. :waitasec:Also the fact that a similiar crime committed shorly there after is probably the work of a copy cat.We have all seen once a crime makes the news all the "Hey thats an idea" perps come out of the wood work.Same with law suites and the sale of Jesus Christ sandwhiches on e-bay.

Cather Crier also said that the dna under JonBenet's fingernails also had the same markers as the dna in the panties. To see if the rapist of that poor little girl could have murdered JonBenet, looks like all they have to do is compare the dna? Boulder sounds like one perverted place with a horrible police force and da office. You couldn't pay me to move there.

lisafremont said:

Catherine Crier should believe you over SIX handwriting examiners who all concluded it was EXTREMELY UNLIKELY Patsy wrote the RN? As the Dan Rather incident shows, news organizations that play fast and loose with the truth eventually are going to get burned. You can rest assured that 48 Hours is reaching the conclusion they have because they have carefully looked at the WEIGHT OF THE EVIDENCE in this case. You are 100% correct in your assumption that PR wouldn't have covered for an intruder, but 100% wrong in assuming she wrote RN

I think Patsy wrote the note, too. Don Foster said the wording, phrasing, abreviations, and sentice structure was consistent with everything else Patsy wrote, that he reviewed. And he reviewed a LOT of her handwriting. Besides, she CHANGED some of her handwriting, AFTER the incident.

But, put the ransom note aside,

http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/note/index.html

:D

I personally believe their behavior, post incident is consistent with other individuals who have had involvement in crimes. They just acted soooo guilty to me. I know, I know, "...that's not enough evidence to convict someone!...." but I'm entitled to my opinion, just like everybody else. :D

DocWatson said:
Catherine Crier should believe you over SIX handwriting examiners who all concluded it was EXTREMELY UNLIKELY Patsy wrote the RN?

I understood that the official handwriting expert said that he COULDN'T RULE PATSY OUT. I have seen an analysis of the language of the letter which to me is obviously from Patsy and of the handwriting side by side with an exemplar of Patsy's hand and it is totally obviously HERS.

And that's not all the evidence that convinces me. The pineapple and the Hi-Tek boot print all tell me: no intruder. It was a cover-up.

lisafremont said:
I understood that the official handwriting expert said that he COULDN'T RULE PATSY OUT. I have seen an analysis of the language of the letter which to me is obviously from Patsy and of the handwriting side by side with an exemplar of Patsy's hand and it is totally obviously HERS.

And that's not all the evidence that convinces me. The pineapple and the Hi-Tek boot print all tell me: no intruder. It was a cover-up.

The "official" report said she likely didn't write the note.
I believe the foreign dna comingled in her blood can point no where else but toward an intruder.

sissi said:
The "official" report said she likely didn't write the note.
I believe the foreign dna comingled in her blood can point no where else but toward an intruder.
Except that DNA can co-mingle even if deposited at different times. If I bled onto a hankerchief and it dried and then you bled onto the existing bloodstains on the same hankerchief then what would be extracted would be a mixed DNA sample - i.e. co-mingled blood.

lisafremont said:

Yeppers...

*And the little coffee klatch
*And telling the son he found JonBenet at 10 (when it was really 1)
*And saying Jonbenet was asleep that night, yet Burke said she walked in on her own
*And John finding the body, thus contaminating the crime scene
*And the note coming from inside the home
*And the conflicting stories about what she was wearing that night (red top vs what she found in)
*And scooting Burke off early that morning without letting the police talk to him before leaving
*And Patsy's fiber on the duct tape
*And Patsy wearing the same clothes from the evening before
*And John wanting to get out of Dodge with JonBenet's body
*And the issue of alleged prior sexual abuse

And, and, and...there's so many more...Too many things don't add up. But I believe Burke knows, and Burke is going to blow one of these days. I'd be willing to bet the farm that he heard something that night. There is no way an intruder came into that home, wrote a ransom note, abused Jonbenet and then killed her and then left her body there. If he was an molester, why leave the note? If he was a kidnapper, why leave the kid? I never made sense, and it still doesn't. Money talked in this case. But it will be Burke that settles it in the end, I believe.

lisafremont said:

Funny, but I don't see any resemblence whatsoever to Patsy's handwriting. Besides, it's all about whose research you look at. As far as words and phrases that could only be Patsy's--are you a personal friend of hers? How would you know what words and phrases she uses?
Karen

As far as words and phrases that could only be Patsy's--are you a personal friend of hers? How would you know what words and phrases she uses?
Karen
Hi AK,

You know you and I disagree on this case.

But I will shed some light onto what lisafremont is refering to. Don Foster, renound linguist was the one who compared Patsy's prior and post writings, to the ransom note. He is the one who says, the phrasing, style, language and even the way she wrote on the pad is consistent with her other writings.

That doesn't mean you have to agree with Professor Foster though.

One of the ads during CC was for a shredder, and it dawned on me the perp probly rummaged through the trash.

The lying-in-wait m.o. of the other crime is highly unusual and not likely copycat....wonder if they found stun gun marks on the second victim.

Sprocket said:
Hi AK,

But I will shed some light onto what lisafremont is refering to. Don Foster, renound linguist was the one who compared Patsy's prior and post writings, to the ransom note. He is the one who says, the phrasing, style, language and even the way she wrote on the pad is consistent with her other writings.

Right, I don't agree with him whatsoever. Patsy is not a stupid woman. Again, I see no similarities at all to the handwriting. She'd have to be the dumbest woman on the planet to have written that letter.
Karen

AuntieKaren said:
Right, I don't agree with him whatsoever. Patsy is not a stupid woman. Again, I see no similarities at all to the handwriting. She'd have to be the dumbest woman on the planet to have written that letter.
Karen

That might be true. Recall ISP fishing where wife found dumb, and dumber.
However, dumb might not have been Patsy's state of mind, but deep shock and trauma and motivation to cover for a loved family member.

If we could all have deep understanding of exactly what motivates ALL people, or different people, or other people we would be soooooooo smart, and be very wealthy too.

Sprocket said:
Hi AK,

That doesn't mean you have to agree with Professor Foster though.

Donald Foster is an inept publicity-seeking CLOWN who after reading HUNDREDS of pages of writings by an Internet poster, couldn't correctly differentiate between the "style" of a 40-something housewife (the actual poster) and a 20-something male (who Don Foster incorrectly "deduced" the poster was). So much for the reliability of "literary analysis." He has been proven wrong in his professional career (in some Shakespeare dust-up) and thoroughly discredited in the JBR case. Don Foster's opinion was exactly the one Steve Thomas bought and paid for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back