911 call

eileenhawkeye

Reaction score
Do you guys think that LE will ever release the 911 call in this case? What would be reasons for LE to keep the 911 call private? On the other hand, what would be reasons for LE to release the 911 call nine months later?

This is a quote from an October article:

Lisa's father reported his daughter missing after he returned home from work about 4 a.m.

That definitely sounds like Jeremy made the 911 call. Did we have a lengthy discussion about this already? Anyways, what does everyone who thinks the parents are involved make of Jeremy making the call? I suppose that people who think they are innocent don't think it's significant who made the call.

Now I think Deborah is guilty, so keep that in mind for what I'm about to say next: I wonder if when Jeremy made the 911 call, he didn't know yet what had truly happened. He thought Lisa had really been kidnapped, so Deborah decided that he would be the one to call 911, since he would have genuine emotions. She might have been afraid that she would mess up somehow....

I know it's hard to discuss the 911 call since we haven't heard it...but I am just trying to keep this forum going. I'm re-reading all 98 articles about this case from the Kansas City Star trying to see if there's anything that could spark a new discussion.

Do you guys think that LE will ever release the 911 call in this case? What would be reasons for LE to keep the 911 call private? On the other hand, what would be reasons for LE to release the 911 call nine months later?

This is a quote from an October article:

That definitely sounds like Jeremy made the 911 call. Did we have a lengthy discussion about this already? Anyways, what does everyone who thinks the parents are involved make of Jeremy making the call? I suppose that people who think they are innocent don't think it's significant who made the call.

Now I think Deborah is guilty, so keep that in mind for what I'm about to say next: I wonder if when Jeremy made the 911 call, he didn't know yet what had truly happened. He thought Lisa had really been kidnapped, so Deborah decided that he would be the one to call 911, since he would have genuine emotions. She might have been afraid that she would mess up somehow....

I know it's hard to discuss the 911 call since we haven't heard it...but I am just trying to keep this forum going. I'm re-reading all 98 articles about this case from the Kansas City Star trying to see if there's anything that could spark a new discussion.
Your right when you say that it's difficult to discuss Jeremys 911 call because we haven't heard it.

What does stand out to me is the fact that Jeremy made the call shortly after arriving home from work. In my opinion if he was helping to cover up something that Debbie did to Lisa he wouldn't have made the 911 call so soon.

Now some may argue that Lisa was dead or gone from the house before Jeremy left for work and the 911 call was part of the coverup. I guess almost anything is possible but I don't believe that the neighbors and the boys would be part of a conspiracy to protect DB/JI. JMO.

I have believed from day 1 that DB is guilty and Jeremy was unaware of the truth until days later. I still believe that, I think she played along with the kidnapping story and it was days before JI figured out the truth.

I have believed from day 1 that DB is guilty and Jeremy was unaware of the truth until days later. I still believe that, I think she played along with the kidnapping story and it was days before JI figured out the truth.

So your saying that when Jeremy made the 911 call he was the one that first suggested a possible kidnapping and Debbie played along because she didn't have a cover story thought out yet? Or are you saying that Debbie thought up a kidnapping cover story and Jeremy believed it until later on?

I imagine that Jeremy could have had no initial knowledge of Debbie harming Lisa and later finding out the truth. But I have a hard time believing that he found out that Debbie killed or harmed Lisa and he just said "Ok Deb no problem, I'll help cover it up". We already have a thread about what Jeremy knows if we want to discuss this further.

Other thing I think that needs to be looked at is-did Jeremy really get home at 345 am-we don't know exactly what time he got home b/c LE has not released the Starbucks video.Remember-Deb was expecting him home at 1030 that night-He could have come home at 1230 & Lisa was already dead-took care of everything-then called 911 at 4am
The Starbucks video is going to be very important when it comes to Jeremy's alibi & that 911 call!!!I personally believe that is why LE have not released neither one-it big in their case against them!!!MOOC

Other thing I think that needs to be looked at is-did Jeremy really get home at 345 am-we don't know exactly what time he got home b/c LE has not released the Starbucks video.Remember-Deb was expecting him home at 1030 that night-He could have come home at 1230 & Lisa was already dead-took care of everything-then called 911 at 4am
The Starbucks video is going to be very important when it comes to Jeremy's alibi & that 911 call!!!I personally believe that is why LE have not released neither one-it big in their case against them!!!MOOC

Conceivably, considering the proximity to the river, he still could have arrived home at 3:45 & still have had time to dispose of the body & call 911 at 4.

MOO
:moo:

Except as provided by this section, any information acquired by a law enforcement agency by way of a complaint or report of a crime made by telephone contact using the emergency number, “911”, shall be inaccessible to the general public. However, information consisting of the date, time, specific location and immediate facts and circumstances surrounding the initial report of the crime or incident shall be considered to be an incident report and subject to section 610.100. Any closed records pursuant to this section shall be available upon request by law enforcement agencies or the division of workers' compensation or pursuant to a valid court order authorizing disclosure upon motion and good cause shown.

http://ago.mo.gov/sunshinelaw/chapter610.htm#header911

So your saying that when Jeremy made the 911 call he was the one that first suggested a possible kidnapping and Debbie played along because she didn't have a cover story thought out yet? Or are you saying that Debbie thought up a kidnapping cover story and Jeremy believed it until later on?

I imagine that Jeremy could have had no initial knowledge of Debbie harming Lisa and later finding out the truth. But I have a hard time believing that he found out that Debbie killed or harmed Lisa and he just said "Ok Deb no problem, I'll help cover it up". We already have a thread about what Jeremy knows if we want to discuss this further.

BBM

Sorry, let me explain better. I believe that when JI made the 911 call he believed Lisa was actually kidnapped. I don't think he thought anything different until days later. I think DB and most likely PN, did whatever on their own and JI came home saw Lisa was missing, called 911. I think several days later after speaking with Deb more and LE, that's when he figured out Lisa was never kidnapped. MOO

Apparently, there is some interesting bits in the 911...and that is why LE won't release it. I wonder if the parents didn't have Defense Attorneys if this would be different.

Apparently, there is some interesting bits in the 911...and that is why LE won't release it. I wonder if the parents didn't have Defense Attorneys if this would be different.

No, it's the state law in Missouri that 911 calls are not released. Even if it wasn't, I really doubt the Irwins have special privileges because of their defense attorneys. They are a middle class couple; No one "behind the scenes" is bending over backwards to help them evade justice. Their lawyers would need to have connections within the Missouri government and LE...and would basically need to be more powerful than those entities for some government coverup to take place.

:seeya:

BBM: I totally agree ... I think there is something "hinky" in that 9-1-1 call ...

I am also wondering IF there are "other voices" that can be heard in the background ?

Like Deb's voice can be heard in the background -- or -- maybe one of the boys' voices can be heard in the background of that 9-1-1 call ?

:waitasec: Ya know, like Burke Ramsey was heard in the background of Patsy's 9-1-1 call ...

Just a thought ...

:moo:

No, it's the state law in Missouri that 911 calls are not released. Even if it wasn't, I really doubt the Irwins have special privileges because of their defense attorneys. They are a middle class couple; No one "behind the scenes" is bending over backwards to help them evade justice. Their lawyers would need to have connections within the Missouri government and LE...and would basically need to be more powerful than those entities for some government coverup to take place.
BBM
Thanks Eileen. I was wondering why Missouri would have a law preventing the release of 911 calls and found this.
When news outlets play recordings of 911 calls, they reveal the distressed voices of victims of crime or others reporting accidents. For some victims, the recordings are painful reminders of incidents they wish would remain private, and they may include information about medical conditions or mental health concerns. For members of the media and others, the public has a right to these recordings, which can provide accountability if there are problems with how calls are handled by the agencies that respond to 911 emergency calls.

Six states—Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wyoming—keep 911 call recordings confidential.

While I can understand why these things could be a concern, not all 911 calls have those issues. I believe redacting 911 calls of sensitive information would achieve the same results and still allow public access. JMO.

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/confidentiality-of-911-call-recordings.aspx

I would love to hear the 911 call, though I doubt we ever will. I'm sure it will play a huge roll if this ever goes to trial. I have a feeling the 911 call was very hinky, the dispatch was hinky, the 911 call is probably nuts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back