GUILTY FL - Alan Johnson & Jennifer Sparks for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, N. Fort Myers, 2012

cocomod

Reaction score
Lost cell phone found at Wal-Mart leads to child *advertiser censored* arrests

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/0...art-leads-child-*advertiser censored*-arrests

A cell phone apparently left behind in a shopping cart at a Florida Wal-Mart has led to the arrest of a couple accused of recording themselves sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl.

Investigators executed a search warrant at Johnson’s North Fort Myers home and allegedly discovered evidence that he and 37-year-old Jennifer Sparks were producing child *advertiser censored* using a cell phone camera. The press release stated that images and videos found on the phones and in the home “show Johnson and Sparks engaging in sex acts with a four-year-old female child.”

"My most seasoned detectives here said that it’s the worst they've ever seen," Sheriff Mike Scott told WINK of the alleged abuse.

Seen this on NG last night.

He also pleaded guilty to federal child *advertiser censored* charges in 2003.

These are some sick individuals.

JMO

Looking at these two freaks makes my skin crawl.:puke:

Poor little girl, I'd really like to know how she came to be with these creeps.

Florida again??? No offense to you good WSers in Florida, but what an insane place!!

May 2014:

U.S. District Judge John E. Steele today sentenced Alan Robert Johnson (35) to 50 years in federal prison and Jennifer A. Sparks (39) to 30 years in federal prison for production of child *advertiser censored*....

According to court documents, on or about May 12, 2012, in Lee County, Florida, Johnson and his girlfriend Sparks knowingly used a 4-year-old girl to engage in sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr...d-today-producing-child-*advertiser censored*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back