1037 users online (286 members and 751 guests)  

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    If this is a killer who got to know all four victims well before killing them, made sure they told no one, then surely there must be a way of linking all four to one client. I.e. Girls noticing one John with all four at least once, or one restaurant, or one hotel? It happened in England with the Suffolk Strangler I think. He laid his victims out like a crucifix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the strangest thing about this case. It seems logical that there should be that link between all 4 women. However, as far as we know police have been unable to find that missing link. I know I have spent countless hours trying to find it and have failed to do so. Of course I don't have all the information that the LE does.

I thought the fact they were sex workers, in the Long Island area was the logical link.

I believe that is all the killer was looking for in his victims.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    I thought the fact they were sex workers, in the Long Island area was the logical link.

I believe that is all the killer was looking for in his victims.
    The women working in the sex industry is certainly a link. What I meant was a link like the same IP address of someone who contacted them or the same phone number of a person who called them. Thatís the missing link I was referring to. Itís strange nothing like that has come up.

I have reason to assume that the LISK is very astute and has refined his methodology so to minimize any potential links. I do understand what you are saying, and often when these links are discovered they lead to the criminal. In this case he appears to be very confident that these links are very deep or non-existent.

As of this time, either he has left the area and is active somewhere else, or is ill, dead or incarcerated and therefore not active. This is what makes it so challenging, there is no information or data regarding his recent activity.

It was 19 years before police arrested Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, and he operated in mainly one locale.

These serial killers can be very tough to apprehend.

In my theory is the original 4 are LISK due to the M.O the 4 bodyís found were in almost a perfect line and equal distances from each other LISK seems to be and obsessive killer possible signs of OCD due to how they were laid out LISK is meticulous in his method the other bodyís are just circumstantial due the the proximity to the 4, the other bodyís are most likely another serial killer or a random assortment of single killers if finding LISK is the priority looking at the original 4 is the best way to catch LISK. Also it is most likely that since LISKís first garden was found he would have started a new one in LI if not some other place in the US that LISK has lived for a while to know the area well enough to be confident in a new burial site, we just need to keep an eye out for a similar MO of meticulously placed bodyís at equal lengths from each other. LISK is methodical and careful especially after the last site was discovered LISK will be more careful. I donít think LISK is a impulse killer More likely is a meticulous killer, plans who to kill and how to burry them before executing the plan. I will understand there will be people who think differently to me and even more due to me being a new member but I thought I would come here to voice my theory due to recently watching The Killing Season becoming aware of this site and doing more researching into the case after watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    Thank you for the key No its not.

Forgive me if this has already been covered. I'm new to the LISK case, and have only spent a little time on UID cases. Has the GB4 been looked at as his "signature" piece? Akin to signing a painting at the bottom of a canvas? He could be leaving his initials, which to me, would spell out M.A.B.

Also, if this suggestion has been made before, and summarily dispersed, please ignore. But, regarding the trap that he sets for his victims, is it at all possible that this person on several occasions used these women for nude models? The victims remain objects to him, leaves no DNA, and gives the victims a sense of security because he is after all, an artist just needing a model?

I think you might be right. Amber went dressed very casually to her appt - also when Dave Schaller mentioned something about that date she responded with "That's not what he wants". LISK could have said he was a photographer and he had all the clothes for the photos (or it could have been nude modeling) -"so you don't need to bring anything....Stay all weekend, we'll pay you $1500".

Quote Originally Posted by twocuriouscats View Post
    [/U][/B]
    I think you might be right. Amber went dressed very casually to her appt - also when Dave Schaller mentioned something about that date she responded with "That's not what he wants". LISK could have said he was a photographer and he had all the clothes for the photos (or it could have been nude modeling) -"so you don't need to bring anything....Stay all weekend, we'll pay you $1500".
    Yea thatís a good thought but him not wanting them to know where he was takeing them would arise suspicions if he said he was a photographer. He may have said something along the lines of I want to take out on a date iam not bringing my phone nither should you I want it to be just the two of us and since heís paying $1500 or whatever it was he didnít want the interruption now it could have been both he could have said he was a photographer as well but to get these girls to go with him wasnít as hard as everyone thinks.

Dr Peter Hackett

I think Dr Hackett needs to be looked at as a suspect again. The Gilgo Beach four would only leave their cell phones behind for one reason... they were told the cell phones would interfere with his defibrillator. They were offered an extraordinary amount of money for their services, believed his story about the cell phones, and figured, as a doctor and one with a heart problem at that, he was not a threat. After seeing the clip where he is being interviewed in the parking lot and falls to the ground clutching his chest claiming his defibrillator went off I thought he had a perfect ruse to trick the girls. Anyone have any thoughts on my theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Soil love View Post
    I think Dr Hackett needs to be looked at as a suspect again. The Gilgo Beach four would only leave their cell phones behind for one reason... they were told the cell phones would interfere with his defibrillator. They were offered an extraordinary amount of money for their services, believed his story about the cell phones, and figured, as a doctor and one with a heart problem at that, he was not a threat. After seeing the clip where he is being interviewed in the parking lot and falls to the ground clutching his chest claiming his defibrillator went off I thought he had a perfect ruse to trick the girls. Anyone have any thoughts on my theory?

No I donít belive that there are other reasons the Gilgo 4 left the phones very simple lisk was giveing them more money to have a girlfriend experience he most likely said something like i want it to be just us basically saying he didnít want the pimp calling. A lot of times these girls think there intuition works all the time it donít with a SK itís hard to see through social mimicry but you can learn to spot when a psychopath is interviewing you unfortuently the GB4 didnít learn how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soil love View Post
    I had a very odd reaction when i saw him do that...thanks for putting it into words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    I had a very odd reaction when i saw him do that...thanks for putting it into words.

The thing here is when has a SK ever made a dump site that close to there home. I donít mean in there home thatís different that is a fetish to some killers a fetish in the true sense of the word. Iam saying when has a SK ever made a dump site a few blacks away. In there neighborhood. Donít belive ever this has happened in history. Now some could argue that is ocean parkway technically the neighborhood of OAk Beach, OB isnít really a neighborhood like west islip itís more like a few house by a major parkway. However I donít think thatís accurate just a possible valid argument. I donít belive a SK has ever made a dump site that close to home now in there home like I said that is completely different. And to repeat the above thatís a fetish in the true sense of the word,.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    The thing here is when has a SK ever made a dump site that close to there home. I donít mean in there home thatís different that is a fetish to some killers a fetish in the true sense of the word. Iam saying when has a SK ever made a dump site a few blacks away. In there neighborhood. Donít belive ever this has happened in history. Now some could argue that is ocean parkway technically the neighborhood of OAk Beach, OB isnít really a neighborhood like west islip itís more like a few house by a major parkway. However I donít think thatís accurate just a possible valid argument. I donít belive a SK has ever made a dump site that close to home now in there home like I said that is completely different. And to repeat the above thatís a fetish in the true sense of the word,.
    I understand what u are saying and reading peter brendts book which helps me ground with the facts. However, just what if its not a standardize serial killer. Instead, its kind of like hawk and i think it could be more like a ring of men get together and kill working girls. Maybe even make snuff films.

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    I understand what u are saying and reading peter brendts book which helps me ground with the facts. However, just what if its not a standardize serial killer. Instead, its kind of like hawk and i think it could be more like a ring of men get together and kill working girls. Maybe even make snuff films.

Well then we have to look into a psychopath where there working out a psychosexual issue have a kill pattern a developed method of killing this is the GB4 only so I donít belive that is 2 killers responsible for theGB4 the Manorville killers sure that could be possible.
    But serial killers donít usely act the way CPH did. He has strange behavior but the social mimicry isnít there I understand why you think that. But I think SG was a different issue she may have been killed but I donít belive by lisk or the Manorville butchers. Now these people on oak beach CPH Burke may know something that they donít want let out but I donít think there the Manorville killers or lisk. They may know who the killers are though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    Well then we have to look into a psychopath where there working out a psychosexual issue have a kill pattern a developed method of killing this is the GB4 only so I donít belive that is 2 killers responsible for theGB4 the Manorville killers sure that could be possible.
    But serial killers donít usely act the way CPH did. He has strange behavior but the social mimicry isnít there I understand why you think that. But I think SG was a different issue she may have been killed but I donít belive by lisk or the Manorville butchers. Now these people on oak beach CPH Burke may know something that they donít want let out but I donít think there the Manorville killers or lisk. They may know who the killers are though.
    Agree with your theory having substance. Long island has a huge population.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast