FL - Emaciated teen found in burning mobile home

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.wtsp.com/news/florida/article/262704/19/Emaciated-teen-found-in-burning-mobile-home

DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida -- Broward Sheriff's deputies arrested a 47-year-old man after finding his emaciated teenage son in their burning mobile home in Deerfield Beach.

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports the 14-year-old boy weighs only 85 pounds. His father, Darin MacDannald, remained in the Broward County Jail early Friday on cruelty toward a child and infliction of physical/mental injury charges.

Little more at link....the boy was taken to the hospital and also found to have overdosed on a cocktail of drugs...the father said he did not know where he got them....Right! I think instead of feeding the boy he was drugging him to keep him under control...his pic says it all...hope the poor boy never has to go back to him....

http://www.wtsp.com/news/florida/article/262704/19/Emaciated-teen-found-in-burning-mobile-home

DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida -- Broward Sheriff's deputies arrested a 47-year-old man after finding his emaciated teenage son in their burning mobile home in Deerfield Beach.

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports the 14-year-old boy weighs only 85 pounds. His father, Darin MacDannald, remained in the Broward County Jail early Friday on cruelty toward a child and infliction of physical/mental injury charges.

Little more at link....the boy was taken to the hospital and also found to have overdosed on a cocktail of drugs...the father said he did not know where he got them....Right! I think instead of feeding the boy he was drugging him to keep him under control...his pic says it all...hope the poor boy never has to go back to him....

I don't think he will have to go back. Maybe Daddy Dearest dosed him before setting the fire. Good that this boy is in hospital and away from the evil.

Besides someone starving a teenager let alone their own child and then setting their trailer on fire with the poor kid in it something is way off with this guy.

When I went looking around for his name all I could find is that he and his family only ever lived in California. Like that was it. Off the grid. I wonder if he knowingly and purposely moved this poor kid far away to do this?

Somewhere I also saw the dad said he was prescribed the drugs for himself. I'll find the link. If that were true where at? Florida? For what condition?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back