Christmas

BrotherMoon

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From DOI;

From somewhere in the stillness at the center of my being, a thought arose and drifted into my mind, Patsy Ramsey, you need Christmas more than anyone.

Where did that come from? Not me.

With great hesitancy, I realized that I had received a message from God.

I knew that the God of this universe was giving me a very important message, and I wanted to understand every word he had to say to me.

I had always tried to hear God's voice, but no one ever told me quite how to listen for it. Many times I thought I was supposed to hear him speak as if a big microphone suddenly boomed, "Hello, this is God."

Now I began to realize that God often speaks quietly to us through our minds, in the form of thoughts and ideas. And often those little strains of thought are the complete antithesis of what we are thinking or feeling at the time. That's certainly what happened to me that Christmas.

In my mind I could hear God saying:

Patsy, without the miracle of Christmas, you would never have the hope of spending the rest of time and eternity with your precious child.

You need what is real about this special day.

But if you do not celebrate Christmas-if you deny this day- then it's all over. There is no hope. Patsy, you of all people need Christmas.

I think Patsy killed JonBenet to verify her fantasy of spending eternity in heaven.

From DOI;

I reached for the Gideon Bible on the nightstand. I opened it and pointed randomly to the first verse I came to. I looked down and read Psalm 57. "In the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,/ Until these calamities have passed by."

These lines had to be a message from God.

Patsy thinks The Psalms are messages from God.

Who is able to discern human thoughts from messages from God?

From DOI;

I knew I was coming to the end of my rope.

Patsy Ramsey had no more places to turn. Everything was completely out of my control. At that moment, I remembered an idea, an admonition, I'd heard many, many times through the years. When I was a child in Sunday school, the teachers had talked about "complete surrender." The idea sounded wonderful and powerful, but I had never quite grasped how people reached the place in their lives where they truly turned everything over to God.

Nothing was left for me to do but lay the entire matter ... in the hands of almighty God.

I gave everything -all of it- over to him. I surrendered myself, John, and Burke once and for all to the Lord. The issue was now completely his, and the outcome would be his as well.

I think Patsy's ruminations expressed here are also expressed in the rn in the line "It is up to you now John!"

Patsy' writings in DOI are, like the rn, a veiled expression of Patsy's private fantasy thoughts.

Looks like Patsy is explaining what happened ("God made me do it.") Great quotes, BrotherMoon. Extremely revealing, IMO.

I really don't think any of the immediate family did this, Bro. Moon, for lots of reasons in other threads. I don't always make it back here.

From DOI;

From the very beginning I had known that she was different, a special child, with a unique purpose in this world. Susan's poem caused me to realize that since her death I had failed to look at JonBenet's life from God's point of view.

JonBenet was God's child. -DOI

According to Patsy, the course of JonBenet's life was determined by a supernatural being.

I know nothing of the minds of supernatual beings, I don't think Patsy does either. I think Patsy projects her thoughts onto The Deity.

I can't see it Brother Moon, if she wanted the child to spend eternity in heaven she would have just put a pillow over her head, no mother is going to garotte then bash her child's head in to "give her a quick send off".

That's very often the last line of defense thinking. "No Mother could do such a thing." Mother capitalized, being the archetypal Mother.

But if you read up on psychopathology you come up with the fact that the sociopath very often demeans the object. It gets what it deserves. Thus the guilt function is bypassed. This is also typical of bigotry, racism. First there is a psychological inflation, the individual or group that it belongs to, is deemed to be superior. Then the object that carries the shadow is demeaned. It is easier to put a person in an oven when being a member of a master race.

This type of split thinking is evident in the treatment of women by serial killers. The object is revered, idolized, worshipped. Then demeaned and abused. Trophys of the object are taken and then revered. The object carries the projection of both the light and dark aspects of the killer's personality.

This same type of thinking is evident in the treatment of JonBenet; the vaginal penetration, the bruising, the strangulation, the head blow. And then the cleaning, wrapping and possible posing as an idol of worship. Also, Patsy's claim that JonBenet is in heaven, is America's Princess and was "perfect" in the coffin are examples of the irrational positive assessment.

Remember, what Patsy did to JonBenet, she was doing to herself, her own psyche, BY PROXY.

Patsy didn't send her daughter to heaven, she sent an object that carried the projection of her own psyche to heaven. Thus connecting herself to a Deity and insuring a less difficult path through death.

Putting a pillow over someone might be pragmatic, but it just wouldn't do the trick. The beating and strangulation were done to Patys's own criminal nature, her dark side. Patsy didn't think JonBenet deserved it, she passed judgement on her own self, her own sins, her own criminal nature, and then executed that. She played God with herself through an outside object. She even played God with God in the ransom note by creating the small foreign faction. I think the words John and Mr. Ramsey can be substituted with the word God in the rn. The note then becomes a directive to a supernatural being for it's part in a resurrection.

The use of the small ransom amount, $118,000, refers to the meaning of Psalms 118, which is to be taken from God's possession (account), broken down (smaller bills) and transfered from the esoteric (attache') to the common (brown paper bag). The assimilation of the meaning of the Psalms by the author is the crux of the matter. And I think the author was a split-off persona complex of Patsy's psyche.

BrotherMoon said:
Putting a pillow over someone might be pragmatic, but it just wouldn't do the trick. The beating and strangulation were done to Patys's own criminal nature, her dark side. Patsy didn't think JonBenet deserved it, she passed judgement on her own self, her own sins, her own criminal nature, and then executed that. She played God with herself through an outside object. She even played God with God in the ransom note by creating the small foreign faction. I think the words John and Mr. Ramsey can be substituted with the word God in the rn. The note then becomes a directive to a supernatural being for it's part in a resurrection.

The use of the small ransom amount, $118,000, refers to the meaning of Psalms 118, which is to be taken from God's possession (account), broken down (smaller bills) and transfered from the esoteric (attache') to the common (brown paper bag). The assimilation of the meaning of the Psalms by the author is the crux of the matter. And I think the author was a split-off persona complex of Patsy's psyche.

Sorry Moon, Thats one theory I can not wrap around my brain.
However, everyone has a different intrepretation of the Bible.

In my intrepretation,God would never have a mother kill her daughter in such a cruel and sexual way.That mother would have to be possesed by Demons not God.

Patsy was a very religious woman who believed she was cured of ovarian cancer by Christ . Everyone I know whom proclaims to be Christian would agree that Jesus is our Lord and Savior, it says in the New Testament"By his strips we are healed, also that we are washed in the Blood of the Lamb." Therefore, she thought Jesus was her constant help in time of need, Hence, "Help me Jesus! Help me Jesus! Jesus save my Baby! Bring her back from the dead!"

I believe you are intrepretating DOI wrong. I agree-- everyone needs Christmas.
Patsy in my opinion was trying to understand the tragic death of JonBenet,she was angry at Jesus and Christmas. Indeed it was Christmas night when JonBenet died.

Merry Christmas BrotherMoon.

From DOI;

My conscious mind hadn't seen the similarities, but my subconscious intuitively sensed the familiarity. That had started the panic attack.

From The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie;

Monica was destined for science, Sandy for psychology.

BTW, where'd the Gideon Bible come from? You were in a hotel?

You say the way JonBenet was killed is typical of serial killers, and if I understand you correctly you're saying Patsy is one of those? Then where's her other victims?

She not only thought she was healed, she WAS healed of cancer, not once but TWICE, which we have to admit requires a lot more faith than most of us have! We tend to judge others by how we feel about ourselves, btw. You a serial killer by any chance?

Why not respect others as much as you would want to be respected, give them the benefit of the doubt. That way when you reap what you sow, it'll not hurt you.

Judge not that ye be not judged.

BrotherMoon,

Your analysis's is remarkable, must say I am impressed, as I am just a Jung lay observer. However, the nuts and bolts (excuse the...well you know) of this case is looking for concrete evidence. Proof that Pasty did it. Now, pray tell how will that happen?
Yes, I know she has confessed, but not legally. Unless she tell the police in an oral/written confession, how will this case ever be solved? Is it her intent to sacrifice another child...lead him to the slaughter, as she slip deeper into psychosis? Pray tell, how is this to unfold? You rather left me hanging...

Be Well

Read TPOMJB years ago, thanks for the refresher...

sissi said:
I can't see it Brother Moon, if she wanted the child to spend eternity in heaven she would have just put a pillow over her head, no mother is going to garotte then bash her child's head in to "give her a quick send off".

Could it have really been an accident, or an impulsive act? the garote could have been staged with the intent of dumping the body. Perhaps the stager could no longer detect vitals and garoted the body, but there were vitals so the garote contributed to the death. What type of force caused the head injury? who wrote that ridiculous note? Perhaps Patsy knows. Perhaps not.

seye said:
BrotherMoon,

Your analysis's is remarkable, must say I am impressed, as I am just a Jung lay observer. However, the nuts and bolts (excuse the...well you know) of this case is looking for concrete evidence. Proof that Pasty did it. Now, pray tell how will that happen?
Yes, I know she has confessed, but not legally. Unless she tell the police in an oral/written confession, how will this case ever be solved? Is it her intent to sacrifice another child...lead him to the slaughter, as she slip deeper into psychosis? Pray tell, how is this to unfold? You rather left me hanging...

Be Well

Read TPOMJB years ago, thanks for the refresher...

I think there was enough evidence for the police to sweat Patsy, but the Strange Boulder Theosophical Culture stepped in. Proof is for the courts. I think I have enough proof, but I study mythology/psychology. I think a definitive summation could be reached by discovery of key objects such as the missing pages or an illegal act by one of the grand jurors. But, prosecution is out of the question considering the insanity in power in Boulder. Hope is not lost though due to the character of psychotics: they can never bring their fantasy to reality completely and yet are doomed to try. Patsy has two avenues; John and Burke. We have seen John try to resurface via politics and soon Burke must try to enter manhood. Patsy has her tentacles on both, as long as she lives, the same egomania that showed up in DOI will show up in them.

No she won't sacrifice again. That was a one time event. Her 40th birthday came and went.

She will slip deeper into psychosis only under stress, personal loss through objects as people carrying the projection of her psyche are likely stressors.

Ya, I'd like to be able to predict how it will unfold, but I ain't that good.

BrotherMoon said:
I think there was enough evidence for the police to sweat Patsy, but the Strange Boulder Theosophical Culture stepped in. Proof is for the courts. I think I have enough proof, but I study mythology/psychology. I think a definitive summation could be reached by discovery of key objects such as the missing pages or an illegal act by one of the grand jurors. But, prosecution is out of the question considering the insanity in power in Boulder. Hope is not lost though due to the character of psychotics: they can never bring their fantasy to reality completely and yet are doomed to try. Patsy has two avenues; John and Burke. We have seen John try to resurface via politics and soon Burke must try to enter manhood. Patsy has her tentacles on both, as long as she lives, the same egomania that showed up in DOI will show up in them.

No she won't sacrifice again. That was a one time event. Her 40th birthday came and went.

She will slip deeper into psychosis only under stress, personal loss through objects as people carrying the projection of her psyche are likely stressors.

Ya, I'd like to be able to predict how it will unfold, but I ain't that good.

Don't be taken back by this theory,remember, this is just Moons odd mind at work. I don't believe it for one minute!

Brother Moon you should re read DOI!

Read it with the sad knowledge YOUR CHILD was murdered Christmas Day.

Could it, or would it change your Jaded mind?

Britt said:
Looks like Patsy is explaining what happened ("God made me do it.") Great quotes, BrotherMoon. Extremely revealing, IMO.

Britt I don't believe that Patsy is guilty of killing her child.

It revealed nothing to me...
Waste of Band Width PERIOD...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk