Atlanta 2000 Interviews

Tricia, I see that this is the first time these interviews have been posted on the Web. Have they just been released or has Spade got them from some other source?

Atlanta 2000
This is an excerpt from Bruce Levin's interview of Patsy Ramsey in Lin Wood's office. The next time Jams or any other idiot says that the Ramsey's have never pointed the finger at the White's use this to point out the truth. Everytime I re-read this I get more PO'd. John and Patsy are truly scum. The numbers are from the videotape this was transcribed from. They drive my scanner nuts.

BRUCE:
08:57:59:15 No. And I I certainly, Mr. Wood, would not expect her to do
that. That's not where I was going.

LIN WOOD:
08:58:03:21 I understand.

BRUCE:
08:58:04:01 But if this makes you more comfortable, I'll ask the question another way.

LIN WOOD:
08:58:06:18 Thank you very much.

BRUCE:
08:58:09:03 You've named Priscilla White in the past as a possible
suspect. During the course of the last two years, have you rejected that as
a possible suspect in the murder of your daughter? Have you rejected
Priscilla White?

PATSY RAMSEY:
08:58:21:21 No.

BRUCE:
08:58:23;06 You've named Fleet White, I believe, as a suspect.
Same question. Have you rejected him as a possible suspect?

PATSY RAMSEY:
08:58:28:23 No

BRUCE:
08:58:29:24 Phil McReynolds?

PATSY RAMSEY:
08:58:30:11 No.

BRUCE:
08:58:32:25 And no, you have not rejected them?

PATSY RAMSEY:
08:58:33:18 No, I have not rejected him.

BRUCE:
08:58:35:02 And I believe Chris Wolf (PH). You also named--

PATSY RAMSEY:
08:58:37:16 No, we-- has not been -- rejected.

BRUCE:
08:58:43:02 1 assume, then, that that's a function of the fact that you—
(BACKGROUND NOISE) have not received any significant information concerning
the murder of your child in the last two years that differs from the information that
you received prior to your interviews with representatives of the Boulder District
Attorney's Office.

LIN WOOD:
08:59:02:12 Hold it a second. We answered that. (PAUSE)
You understand that?

PATSY RAMSEY:
08:59:13:17 Not really.

BRUCE:
08:59:15:14 Okay, I'll-- I'll-- I'll rephrase it for you. In-- June of 1998, the
individuals that I've named were, in your mind, potential suspects in the murder
of your child, correct?

PATSY RAMSEY:

08:59:27 Mm-hmm. (AFFIRMATIVE) correct.

BRUCE:

08:59:30:03 You tell us that today -- in August of the year 2000, that those
individuals remain suspects, correct?

PATSY RAMSEY:

08:59:38:22 Correct.

BRUCE:
08:59:39;20 1 am assuming, based on that, that you have not received through
your investigators, or through your experts, any significant new information
about the killing, which caused you to abandon those opinions or suspicions.

LIN WOOD:
08:59:56:18 Lemme just caution you. Because he tells you it's sumthin' that he
assumes, Patsy. I mean I think what he really wants to know is why have you not
necessarily rejected these people in your own mind. Follow me? That's that I think
an easier question. Isn't that what you're driving at, Bruce? I mean

BRUCE:
9:00:13:15 Well no

LIN WOOD:
09:00:13:28 Like for example, Chris Wolf

BRUCE:
09:00:14:17 NO, it's not.

LIN WOOD:
09:00:15:09 why why do you still think he's not, in your mind, rejected
as a suspect. You know, what you're trying to get her to answer.

BRUCE:
09:00:20:04 What what I wanna know is is it would seem to me that, if you
have people d-- who are working on this case for you to develop information
concerning the killer, that if they had developed anything significant, that it might
impact your belief that Priscilla or Fleet or McReynolds or Wolf was involved. Do
you understand that so far?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:00:46:10 Yes.

BRUCE:
09:00:47:06 Is it a fair statement that you have not received any significant
information concerning the murder of JonBenet in two years?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:00:57:03 Now

LIN WOOD:
09:00:58:15 About?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:00:59:15 We have significant information.

BRUCE:
09:01:02:25 Okay. So why don't you

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:01:02:20 About the murder.

BRUCE:
09:01:03:11 Okay. Why don't you tell us what-- what is the significant
information that you've been provided in the past two years.

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:01:11 Okay. Well, this --

BRUCE:
09:01:12:18 And again, I'm not gonna you know, I'm not gonna ask you months
and days, when did you find this out. But I'd like to

LIN WOOD:
09:01:16:22 Significant information as to specific people?

BRUCE:
09:01:18:26 Specific information concerning the killer, generally. And you can
you can block it out any way you want.

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:01:25:06 Okay. Well, I don't know a whole lot of detail. John will-- perhaps
be much b

from the same interview. Lots of references to Chris Wolfe's ex-girlfriend. Also, note the reference to pineapple at the end. this come up later also. Michael is M Kane:

MALE VOICE:
09:24:23;02 We know what you said about Priscilla White. I'm just my question is since we talked to you last, have you developed any evidence that would confirmed your suspicion as far as Priscilla White is concerned? Anything that you know of during the course of the investigation that you have conducted that would keep her on this list independent of what you might think we know, that kind of a thing?

PATSY RAMSEY:

09:24:47;10 No.

MALE VOICE:
09:24:48;25 Oh, how about Fleet White? Anything that you have developed since the last time we spoke to you that would keep him on the
sus or keep him on this list.

MALE VOICE:
09:24:59;29 You're talking about whether the investigators have developed information as opposed to like an event occurring, such as

MALE VOICE:
09:25:03;27 Right, anything you knew that we don't.
09:25:05;17 (OVERTALK)

MALE VOICE:
09:25:05;29 (LAUGHTER) Which is a little odd.

MALE VOICE:

09:25:09;07 Anything new that we don't know about Fleet White that you have developed or your investigators have developed?

PATSY RAMSEY:

09:25:15;25 1 can't remember any. The only I just heard recently that he that we had come across a copy of his-- statement to you folks, or to the police department, on or the day after JonBenet's death. And that he was asked about the ransom note and could-- very closely recite the contents. Which-- seemed unusual.

MALE VOICE:
09:25:50;28 He the same I guess the same question, in regard to Mr. McReynolds (PH), and I' m sorry, I don't remember Mr. McReynolds's first name.

MALE VOICE:
09:25:58;23 Is it Bill? William

MALE VOICE:
09:25:59;18 Bill, William, yes. Anything I know he eventual his name came up. And I was wondering if anything since the last time
you spoke to, I believe it was the Boulder district attorneys. I think after the formal discussion you had on tape and everything, then you went, and I heard an audiotape of where you were focusing on Mr. McReynolds himself with Mr. Demue (PH) and a couple of other people.

09:26:30;00 1 was wondering if anything any follow up had been done as far as your investigation was concerned? Any new information on Mr. McReynolds? Possible involvement?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:26:42;05 I don't know.

MALE VOICE:
09:26:43;15 And Mr. Wolfe? I mean these -- Bruce asked you these kind of in a group of four. I was interested specifically, since, when we last spoke to you, what have you developed, if anything, about Mr. Wolfe?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:26:58;27 Well, I think subsequent to that, I know we have a tape from his-- one time girlfriend.

MALE VOICE:
09:27:07;14 Miss Dilson (PH)

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:08;23 Dilson. She videotaped herself employing John and me to help her. She's very
frightened of him. She believes he did this. She is in hiding. You know.

MALE VOICE:
09:27:28;03 Have you ever spoken to Miss Dilson in person? Or

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:34;13 I can't-- I can't remember.

MALE VOICE:
09:27:36;24 Okay. But you you viewed this tape asking for your help?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:41;08 Mmm Hmm (AFF.)

MALE VOICE:
09:27:42;03 Anything other than the tape that would indicate to you or keep Mr. Wolfe in that position that he was in last time we spoke?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:S6;20 I just can't think of anything right now.

MALE VOICE:
09:28:00;29 Mrs. Ramsey, would you

MALE VOICE:
09:28:02;08 Can I can I ask

MALE VOICE:
09:28:04;10 1 was just gonna follow up

MALE VOICE:
09:28:07;03 okay, go ahead.

MALE VOICE:
09:28:08;05 Have you sent your investigators out to interview Miss Dilson or locate her to try to follow up on this tape?

MALE VOICE:
09:28:15;19 Well, let me help you a little bit. Chris Wolfe has filed a lawsuit against John and Patsy Ramsey. And so you can rest assured
that Chris Wolfe and Miss Dilson, in terms of information, are being developed about that in terms of the defense to that case, among other things. If we come across anything in the course of that civil litigation, we'll get it as quickly as we can copy it and get it to you. (UNINTEL) study a lot of his appearances and some other things. So

MALE VOICE:
09:28:44;08 So Mrs. Ramsey, I take it then, that the answer to my question, as far as to date, is no? That no one's gone out and attempted
to interview Miss Dilson (UNINTEL)? If you know?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:28:56;01 1 don't know.

MALE VOICE:
09:28:56;29 You have you received any reports or any summaries from any investigator that would cause you to believe that she was contacted directly by your representatives?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:07;09 1 just don't know. I mean John, perhaps, would know.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:12;25 You have no recollection, as you sit here, of seeing any follow up information in any form?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:18;06 That's correct.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:20;16 This tape, was that unsolicited on the part of your family?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:24;07 Oh yes.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:25;22 When did you receive that?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:30;05 Probably some time last spring.

RAM #13 Pg. 74

MALE VOICE:
09:29:33;27 Spring of 199.

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:36;10 No, spring of I think spring of 2000. Or
maybe fall of 2000.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:44;16 Well, it wouldn't be fall, so maybe spring of this year.

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:47;24 Yes, right.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:49;04 or fall of 1999.

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:49;29 Yeah. I was thinking of when I know we
saw it in our apartment. I'm trying to think
when how long we've been in that apartment.
So.

MALE VOICE:
09:30:00;04 Michael?

MICHAEL:

..;.
from the same interview. Lots of references to Chris Wolfe's ex-girlfriend. Also, note the reference to pineapple at the end. this come up later also. Michael is M Kane:

MALE VOICE:
09:24:23;02 We know what you said about Priscilla White. I'm just my question is since we talked to you last, have you developed any evidence that would confirmed your suspicion as far as Priscilla White is concerned? Anything that you know of during the course of the investigation that you have conducted that would keep her on this list independent of what you might think we know, that kind of a thing?

PATSY RAMSEY:

09:24:47;10 No.

MALE VOICE:
09:24:48;25 Oh, how about Fleet White? Anything that you have developed since the last time we spoke to you that would keep him on the
sus or keep him on this list.

MALE VOICE:
09:24:59;29 You're talking about whether the investigators have developed information as opposed to like an event occurring, such as

MALE VOICE:
09:25:03;27 Right, anything you knew that we don't.
09:25:05;17 (OVERTALK)

MALE VOICE:
09:25:05;29 (LAUGHTER) Which is a little odd.

MALE VOICE:

09:25:09;07 Anything new that we don't know about Fleet White that you have developed or your investigators have developed?

PATSY RAMSEY:

09:25:15;25 1 can't remember any. The only I just heard recently that he that we had come across a copy of his-- statement to you folks, or to the police department, on or the day after JonBenet's death. And that he was asked about the ransom note and could-- very closely recite the contents. Which-- seemed unusual.

MALE VOICE:
09:25:50;28 He the same I guess the same question, in regard to Mr. McReynolds (PH), and I' m sorry, I don't remember Mr. McReynolds's first name.

MALE VOICE:
09:25:58;23 Is it Bill? William

MALE VOICE:
09:25:59;18 Bill, William, yes. Anything I know he eventual his name came up. And I was wondering if anything since the last time
you spoke to, I believe it was the Boulder district attorneys. I think after the formal discussion you had on tape and everything, then you went, and I heard an audiotape of where you were focusing on Mr. McReynolds himself with Mr. Demue (PH) and a couple of other people.

09:26:30;00 1 was wondering if anything any follow up had been done as far as your investigation was concerned? Any new information on Mr. McReynolds? Possible involvement?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:26:42;05 I don't know.

MALE VOICE:
09:26:43;15 And Mr. Wolfe? I mean these -- Bruce asked you these kind of in a group of four. I was interested specifically, since, when we last spoke to you, what have you developed, if anything, about Mr. Wolfe?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:26:58;27 Well, I think subsequent to that, I know we have a tape from his-- one time girlfriend.

MALE VOICE:
09:27:07;14 Miss Dilson (PH)

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:08;23 Dilson. She videotaped herself employing John and me to help her. She's very
frightened of him. She believes he did this. She is in hiding. You know.

MALE VOICE:
09:27:28;03 Have you ever spoken to Miss Dilson in person? Or

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:34;13 I can't-- I can't remember.

MALE VOICE:
09:27:36;24 Okay. But you you viewed this tape asking for your help?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:41;08 Mmm Hmm (AFF.)

MALE VOICE:
09:27:42;03 Anything other than the tape that would indicate to you or keep Mr. Wolfe in that position that he was in last time we spoke?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:27:S6;20 I just can't think of anything right now.

MALE VOICE:
09:28:00;29 Mrs. Ramsey, would you

MALE VOICE:
09:28:02;08 Can I can I ask

MALE VOICE:
09:28:04;10 1 was just gonna follow up

MALE VOICE:
09:28:07;03 okay, go ahead.

MALE VOICE:
09:28:08;05 Have you sent your investigators out to interview Miss Dilson or locate her to try to follow up on this tape?

MALE VOICE:
09:28:15;19 Well, let me help you a little bit. Chris Wolfe has filed a lawsuit against John and Patsy Ramsey. And so you can rest assured
that Chris Wolfe and Miss Dilson, in terms of information, are being developed about that in terms of the defense to that case, among other things. If we come across anything in the course of that civil litigation, we'll get it as quickly as we can copy it and get it to you. (UNINTEL) study a lot of his appearances and some other things. So

MALE VOICE:
09:28:44;08 So Mrs. Ramsey, I take it then, that the answer to my question, as far as to date, is no? That no one's gone out and attempted
to interview Miss Dilson (UNINTEL)? If you know?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:28:56;01 1 don't know.

MALE VOICE:
09:28:56;29 You have you received any reports or any summaries from any investigator that would cause you to believe that she was contacted directly by your representatives?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:07;09 1 just don't know. I mean John, perhaps, would know.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:12;25 You have no recollection, as you sit here, of seeing any follow up information in any form?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:18;06 That's correct.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:20;16 This tape, was that unsolicited on the part of your family?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:24;07 Oh yes.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:25;22 When did you receive that?

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:30;05 Probably some time last spring.

RAM #13 Pg. 74

MALE VOICE:
09:29:33;27 Spring of 199.

PATSY RAMSEY:
09:29:36;10 No, spring of I think spring of 2000. Or
maybe fall of 2000.

MALE VOICE:
09:29:44;16 Well, it wouldn't be fall, so maybe spring of this year.

PATSY RAMSEY

These Atlanta interviews have not been legally released by lawyers for the Ramseys, or the District Attorney's office. Spade shouldn't be posting these, he shouldn't even have them. It is not legal to post them.

I remember Spade making allegations about Darnay, Spade is posting materials that he is not supposed to have, that have not been released by those in lawful possession of them. :eek:

Candy,

******* had parts of the Atlanta interviews up over 2 years ago.

******* posted the section where Michael Kane calls Lin Wood an "obstructionist?" Did you protest then that ******* had obtained the interviews illegally?

Rather than dog Spade about where he gets such valuable info I think you should be grateful that he has brought so much info to us. I would think if anyone would be grateful it would be you. You know how important it is to get information out so the Ramseys know their PR campaign isn't working.

I am thrilled that Spade has come forward with all kinds of new information. I look forward to what Spade will bring us next.

Candy please don't create problems where there are none. When you do this it discourages others from coming forward.

******* is accusing Spade of doctoring the transcript. She says that she's sent his post to Lin Wood. She says that she has the tapes and that Patsy wasn't shown a receipt for hi-tecs for Burke.

What is interesting is that she says she hasn't got the time to go back and verify the tapes against the transcript!

Thanks, Spade.

Significant information from their detectives....my butt. So significant that it doesn't eliminate anyone or close in on anyone.

Then, they're trying to tap dance around the "are you sure" it's pineapple. Yes, it's pineapple!

Burke told the GJ he owned Hi-Tecs?! But Patsy can't remember buying Burke shoes with COMPASSES on them (she buys him so many shoes, you know)

BRUCE:
11:46:57;14 Mrs. Ramsey, I have scientific evidence from forensic scientists that say that there's
fibers in the paint tray that match your red
jacket. I have no evidence from any
scientist to suggest that those fibers are
from any source other than your red jacket

When asking Patsy if there could be an explanation of the red fibers being found in the paint tray - Wood won't let her answer. He wants to see the scientific evidence and what other sources were compared.

"What is interesting is that she says she hasn't got the time to go back and verify the tapes against the transcript!"

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by Jayelles
What is interesting is that she says she hasn't got the time to go back and verify the tapes against the transcript!
Is it any surprise that the pathological liar always leaves hirself a way out of the BS she spews? As Lou says, "we SEEN it all before"...

Tricia said "Candy please don't create problems where there are none. When you do this it discourages others from coming forward."

LOL. Those are the property of the District Attorney's Office and the Ramseys. Those are the people legally entitiled to release them.

Whether or not Patsy was actually shown the receipts, she was told by prosecutors in an interview that Burke and his friend both testified before the grand jury that Burke owned Hi Tech shoes. In 2002 Lin Wood, for whatever reason, released the videos of the 1998, 1999 and 2000 interviews, which proves Patsy was told about Burke's grand jury testimony that he owned the Hi-Tech shoes. Wood sent the videos to CNN, NBC and CBS, so obviously the Swamp Queen isn't the only one who has access to them.

http://crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Has YFL come back into the building? What was that all about?

Jayelles, I remember the transcript info being posted at the Double B a long time ago, also.

Originally posted by candy
These Atlanta interviews have not been legally released by lawyers for the Ramseys, or the District Attorney's office. Spade shouldn't be posting these, he shouldn't even have them. It is not legal to post them.

As others have been saying, She Who Must Be Paid has already posted transcripted portions from the Atlanta interviews. I have found one such historical thread from her forum. She created the thread on April 5, 2001, it was titled "Transcript of Kane Show in Atlanta," and she thanks Dave for the transcript, which means not only that she illegally had the tape (as you say Spade illegally has it), but she illegally gave it to Dave, bringing him into the realm of violation of law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back