MD MD - Jessica Lee, 20, Brooklyn Park, 8 May 2012

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Police ask for help in finding missing woman

[snip]

Family members have not seen Jessica Lee, 20, since May 8. Ann Burke said her daughter took off from the family's Maggie Street home that morning after an argument.

While Lee has disappeared before, the longest amount of time she's ever been gone has been three days, Burke said.

"She went out with the clothes on her back, no cell phone, no identification," Burke said.

Lee is developmentally disabled and has a 1 -year-daughter at home

More: http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...cle_5757d015-ba8e-5e3e-903d-b9baa49b22ee.html

4fb67e6f47d76.image.jpg

Two Months Later, Police Continue Search For Missing Woman

After more than two months, Anne Arundel County police are still trying to find Jessica Lynn Lee, a Brooklyn Park woman family members said has been missing since May 8.

[snip]

"The last time I talked to her was the day she went missing," Marie said, who lives in North Carolina. "She said she was going to a party, but I don't know what kind of party it is."

Officers spoke with a family member on May 13, who said Lee, 20, was last seen at the Shoppers Food Warehouse in the 5700 block of Ritchie Highway in Brooklyn Park, according to a police press release that was issued in May.

More: http://glenburnie.patch.com/article...brooklyn-park-woman?ncid=newsltuspatc00000001

4fb67e6f47d76.image.jpg

Jessica Lynn Lee

Endangered Missing from Brooklyn Park, Maryland since May 8, 2012

Age: 20 -- Height: 5'8" -- Weight: 127 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Jessica's nickname is Jessie. She has a red and blue "tribal" tattoo on her lower left hip. Jessica is developmentally and emotionally delayed and extremely vulnerable. She has a young child.

Jessica took off from her family's Maggie Street home in Brooklyn Park, Maryland the morning of May 8, 2012 after an argument. She may have been seen later at a grocery store.

NCMEC

Police Discover Human Skull In Pasadena

http://pasadena.patch.com/articles/police-discover-human-skull-in-pasadena

Police found the rest of the body nearby in a wooded area behind Ritchie Highway.

Anne Arundel County Police found a human skull in a wooded area behind Ritchie Highway in Pasadena on Monday afternoon, and later found the rest of the body, according to a police press release.

A search team was formed to find additional remains and the body was recovered in the wooded area after an extensive search.

Police said no other information regarding the body or how long it was in the woods is available at this time.

Identity of body found in Pasadena unknown
http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...cle_8cc0afa9-9e53-5d7a-997e-cb5fd07ad7af.html

Questions continue to surround the discovery of a human skull found in the woods off Ritchie Highway. A man was walking in the woods Monday when he spotted the skull behind the shopping center of Ollie’s Bargain Outlet at 8145 Ritchie Highway, according to police.

The discovery doesn’t come as a shock to Steven Shuart, who owns United Signs on nearby Wishing Rock Road.

“The woods are so big out there, nothing surprises me,” he said.

Shuart’s office backs up to the woods where the human remains were found. He said people are often seen walking through the privately owned woods. Sometimes, it’s teenagers riding dirt bikes, he said, but who knows who else is back there wandering the crisscross of trails?

A Brooklyn Park woman went missing months ago. A Severna Park man disappeared in the 1990s. A teenage girl left her home on Wishing Rock Road three decades ago and has never been heard from.

The state’s website identifies more than a dozen people missing from Anne Arundel County.

Police haven’t released details about the skull. So it’s not clear how long the skull and body have been out in the woods.

Perhaps, the remains are from one of the homeless men that used to gather in the woods, Mrs. B. said.

Police Identify Body as Female, Appears to be Homicide

Police said the medical examiner determined that the unidentified human remains are that of a woman approximately 18 to 20 years old, 5’6’’ with brown hair. It appears as though the manner of death has preliminarily been ruled as homicide due to the trauma to the upper body, according to police.

http://pasadena.patch.com/articles/police-body-identified-as-female-appears-to-be-homicide

Police Identify Body as Female, Appears to be Homicide

Police said the medical examiner determined that the unidentified human remains are that of a woman approximately 18 to 20 years old, 5’6’’ with brown hair. It appears as though the manner of death has preliminarily been ruled as homicide due to the trauma to the upper body, according to police.

http://pasadena.patch.com/articles/police-body-identified-as-female-appears-to-be-homicide

It could be Jessica Lee. It would make the most sense. A body in the open wouldn't be unseen for 30 years, plus the age is all wrong, so it cannot be Kamsch

The area where the remains were found isn't really out in the open. It is woods behind a shopping center. I don't know if it still is but back a few years ago it was a party spot for teenagers. If you go back far enough, there is a rock thing that was known as "Wishing Rock". My other half spent a lot of his teenage years drinking at the wishing rock.

I do agree with you that the UID is probably not Karen. I would think Jessica, also.

A body in the open wouldn't be unseen for 30 years, plus the age is all wrong, so it cannot be Kamsch

Plus, a body in the open for 30 years wouldn't still have hair.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/...cle_1ff60783-ec21-5467-b121-44921e005f30.html

Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:47 pm |
Updated: 1:25 pm, Fri Aug 17, 2012.
By BEN WEATHERS Staff Writer

<snipped>
Police said Jessica Lynn Lee was the woman whose remains were found on Aug. 6.

Police said in the days following the grisly discovery that the remains didn't appear to be that of a person missing from the county, however, said they were looking into all possibilities.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rest in Peace Ms. Lee

Melody, When first hearing of the body of a young girl found in the woods I also immediately recalled seeing JessicaLee on Maryland Missing Person and got an weird feeling it was her.

Now my brain going crazy trying figure out what happened to her because I'm not convince that her kindness made her prey to a stranger.

1st of all I find it strange that her child's father Joesph Brecht was released from jail around the month of her disappearance and then soonafter got a VOP for not seeing his probation agent. With an open custody and child support case I wander if he could have something to do with her death.

No disrespect to her grieving family if I'm out of line but I also question her mother who claims that Jessica has mind set of 14 but yet allowed her daughter to engage in promisuious destructive behavior when she was still a minor. Can't speak for all parents but if I had developmentally disabled child my instinct would be to protect and guide her not allow her run the streets alone, vulnerable, and although Jessica was adult at time of her death many people that know the family from BKlynn would say Ann wasn't the most concerned of parents.

Sure she could have fell prey to a stranger but my heart telling me her killer was someone close. Let me know what you think.

Icey, I don't know anything about the family. I'm from the Pasadena area (close to lake shore) and just recently moved to the Glen Burnie area. My reasoning behind suspecting the remains were Jessica was simply because she was the only person recently missing in the area. I am aware of the Wishing Rock area and know that it is used by teens and young adults as a place to go to ”party”. I'm sorry that I can't offer anything further that would assist in finding out who did this to Jessica.

Listed as a cold case by Anne Arundel County:

http://www.aacounty.org/Police/ColdCases/Lee.cfm

On August 7, 2012, at approximately 2:47pm, members of the Anne Arundel County Police Department were dispatched to the wooded area behind 8145 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, Maryland, for human remains. Upon arrival, a citizen stated he was walking into the wood line when he discovered what appeared to be human remains.

It was discovered the remains were of Jessica Lynn Lee, who was reported missing and was last seen on May 8, 2012 at the Shoppers Food Supermarket in Brooklyn, Maryland. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner ruled the death as a homicide.

Jessica Lee was just 20 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother and child. Several interviews have been conducted and information is still being sought.

Man accused in Parole killing charged in 2012 homicide
59deb2650d9c4.image.png

Christopher Allen Scheibe,

A Southern Maryland man was dealt a life sentence with the possibility of parole for two separate murders he committed in Anne Arundel County in 2012 and 2016.

In August, Christopher Allen Scheibe, 29, who was a resident of Mechanicsville at that time, pled guilty to first-degree murder for the 2016 killing of Holly Carol Smith, 24, formerly of Essex, whose body was found in a wooded area behind Industrial Drive in Annapolis on May 31, 2016.

He was also charged with the 2012 murder of Jessica Lynn Lee...

LINKS:

Man accused in Parole killing charged in 2012 homicide

Homeless man linked to killings of 2 women

Southern Maryland man receives life sentence for murdering two women

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members