UK UK - Linda Razzell-Davies, 43, Wiltshire, 19 Mar 2002 *G. Razzell guilty*

S. C. Lomax

Inactive
Reaction score
Linda Razzell disappeared on the morning of 19 March 2002 from Swindon (Wiltshire, England) town centre. She was 5 foot tall, of slim build, aged 43 years old.

For a photo please visit www.sclomax.co.uk/canyouhelp.htm

Linda speaks fluent French and her maiden name is Davies, which she is probably using.

She has suffered from mental illness. If she is still alive she might have had a breakdown.

It is most probable she is living in France, probably Paris.

There is a reward for genuine, substantiable information offered by those who wish to find Linda

If you have information please contact me - sclomax@sclomax.co.uk

Thank you.
Scott

Wife killer Razzell loses appeal

"A man who murdered his estranged wife has failed in an attempt to have his conviction overturned.
Glyn Razzell, 44, was jailed for life in November 2003 after he was found guilty of killing 41-year-old Linda.

She disappeared on her way to work at Swindon College in March 2002. Her body has never been found."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18913...nniversary-of-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend/

DATE WITH THE DEVIL Did evil cabbie Christopher Halliwell brutally murder three women on the anniversary of being dumped by his girlfriend?

Halliwell reportedly carried out some building work on Razzell house and allegedly became besotted with her.

Mr Fulcher said: “We know that Hailliwell has killed women, has a propensity for killing women, and had a direct relationship with Linda Razzell.

“Whether or not he’s responsible for those murders isn’t the issue. The issue is why was no investigation conducted into those issues?”

Mr Fulcher resigned from Wiltshire Police in 2014 after being found guilty of gross misconduct for failing to follow the proper procedures when arresting Halliwell in 2011.

Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, the ex-detective who described Halliwell as a “serial killer” had said “police want to interview me about eight murders” in a phone call from prison.

Police call off search at home of double murderer Christopher Halliwell

Sex worker Sally Ann John, 24, disappeared in September 1995 but despite continuous appeals she has never been seen since.

Sandra Brewin disappeared from her parents' home in 1994 aged 21 just months after she became penfriends with a man who was in prison in Oxfordshire.

Other unsolved missing person cases in the area include college worker mum-of-four Linda Razzell, 41, who disappeared from Swindon in 2002.

Her husband, Glyn, was convicted of her killing but continues to protest his innocence.

The whereabouts of Vietnamese immigrant Thi Hai Nguyen, 20, have also been unknown since she went missing from her temporary home in Swindon in June 2005.

Read more at http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...0177219-detail/story.html#bP8McXGAFP8OSs1a.99

There is a 2 part programme starting on BBC in the UK tonight about this case. It follows a charity who investigate miscarriage of justices and Glyn Razzell has requested their help. The show is about the team going through the evidence available.

Just finished watching this. Very interesting although I dont find the husband totally believable - particularly the line about the plate glass window !

Very interesting programme, although on balance, I dont think it has done him any favours.
I watched both episodes last night. I can recommend (to others) watching, before they disappear from BBC iPlayer. It's called Conviction.

Another sociopathic liar rightfully convicted, in my opinion.

I won't say too much in case it spoils it for anyone but for those who have seen it : "donated a syringe of her blood"!!! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Very interesting one indeed, BBC have done a few of these re-examining cases programmes lately, always fascinating to see even when the conclusion is as this one was. I'd thought it seemed rather circumstantial at first, and in some ways I still do; I'm not sure there's actually enough evidence outside of the blood, but his changing attitude regarding the lie detector did him no favours at all. I happen to share his opinions regarding their reliability, but that means I wouldn't enthusiastically agree to it in the first place; I'd want assurances on the reliability beforehand!

I'm a bit surprised there was nothing at all about the owner of the car; certainly, they probably don't want to get involved, but just some mention that they've been ruled out of any tampering? If a major piece of evidence is in the posession of a 3rd party for over a week, with the evidential value not noticed by the police on the first two occasions of looking at it, I'd have liked at least an attempt at looking into the person who had it for that time to cover all bases. Overall it looks like they did get the right man but there are certainly holes in the narrative.

Very interesting programme, although on balance, I dont think it has done him any favours.

Totally agree! Coming from a PR (Public Relations) perspective it was the worst decision I think he made by appearing on that documentary. I personally found him to come across almost a little bit egotistical. If you read some of the interviews given about him, people have said that he can become quite agitated.

Another important thing that I still can't get out of my mind is the fact that when Louise Shorter asks him about the alleged domestic abuse and him being arrested under section 2o, Razzell claims not being able to remember what was said but can remember everything else pretty well. Shorter bluntly tells him that she finds it quite hard to believe that he doesn't remember and all of a sudden, almost as if he panics and then says that Linda Razzell called him "pathetic". That bit didn't sit well with me, not sure how you found it?

Plus why not take a polygraph test?

He only had a year left of his sentence, which makes me wonder, why not prove your innocence after your release?

Field searched in possible 2002 murder link

I’m hoping they get some closure in this case. Very weird case initially. Very strange documentary done on this not so long ago. Assumed links (never seen anything confirmed) with arguably one of the most undiscovered serial killers (definitely many more victims). I really hope they get answers to this one

Police started their search yesterday and set up a blue and white forensic tent in a field near Pentylands Lane, less than half-a-mile from Mrs Razzell's former home.

It is thought that an excavation is expected to take place on the site in the coming days as a further two tents have been set up five yards apart today.

Officers carrying large plastic sacks have also been pictured emerging from one of the tents and the perimeter of the site has been covered with a black plastic sheet.

Police bring in drones and erect two new forensics tents | Daily Mail Online

Still a 50/50 chance it could be Halliwell rather than the husband? Though the blood spots on the latter's car are troubling.

I always wondered why she left the car so far from the college where she worked. That is a fair walk, it's not like an adjacent street. And surely the college would have has staff parking? Seems more like the car was dumped there to lead the trail away from home.

Still a 50/50 chance it could be Halliwell rather than the husband? Though the blood spots on the latter's car are troubling.

I always wondered why she left the car so far from the college where she worked. That is a fair walk, it's not like an adjacent street. And surely the college would have has staff parking? Seems more like the car was dumped there to lead the trail away from home.

halliwell has most certainly committed other crimes but I think this one is a bit different. The supposed link has never been proven to my knowledge and she’s not the same appearance as the other proven and one day proven victims. I would be looking for students, prostitutes and clubbers missing close to his forever shifting whereabouts. This lady is older and too close to home. Remember he was mobile, had an ever changing vehicle and was careful to leave no trace. It’s great policing they ever got close to him in the first place

The theory of this magical date doesn’t hold up either. We shall see what comes of this but I will be surprised if it is halliwell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back