GUILTY OR - Bryan Mansor, 11 wks, beaten to death, Metzger, 12 June 2011

DairyGirl

Reaction score
Evidence in the case of a Metzger man accused of killing his 11-week-old son shows that Internet searches on his computer centered on child abuse for weeks leading up to the baby's death.

Court records show the Internet history on Kaliq Mansor's computer in the two months before the death included searches and web hits such as "father hates infant" and "How do I stop abusing my baby," as well as a downloaded video game that involves abusing children.
http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/index.ssf/2012/07/search_term_father_hates_infan.html

Hope this guy burns. It sounds like he was making some sort of half-hearted effort to search on line for ways to curb his murderous urges towards Bryan but then found himself looking for sites to encourage them. Wish someone had happened to look at the computer's history before he acted.

How awful!!!

But, a video game about abusing children? This is just horrible. And, why crimes against children make me ill and so very very very sad.

That poor baby, RIP little one.

My question: why have the babies if you don't want any? and, where was the mother? Didn't she see any of this going on?

WTF? a friggin GAME! just the thought of this makes me ill! http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/index.ssf/2012/07/search_term_father_hates_infan.html

The lab also found a game called "Candyvan" had been downloaded on one of the computers. According to the report, the game is a "simple DOS-based program where the protagonist drives around in a van/bus/ice-cream truck, picks up 10 children, and abuses them (physically and/or sexually) while trying to avoid attention and the police." Certain player actions correspond in the game to words such as, "You throw the kid to the ground and kick until there's a pool of blood on the floor."

The report shows the game was saved to a download folder with the username "kaliq" and played.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back