Visit to grave site

twizzler333

Inactive
Reaction score
Happy Holidays All~~ I am planning a trip to JonBenet's grave site sometime this week, and it got me thinking about how such a diverse group of people as we are, can have one common goal and that is justice. Despite our differences and beliefs, we do all have one thing in common and that is to finally have the person(s) so did this to see justice. I definitely feel like there will be justice soon, maybe even this year. We can only hope.

I hope you all have a great holiday and I send you all well wishes for a great new year.

peace....

Jonbenet, I am thinking of you especially tonight and I wish you eternal peace. I know you are in Heaven with Jesus, your sister, Beth, and your Grandma. Please know that there are some good people working on solving this crime and, hopefully, someday this person or persons will be brought to justice.
Karen

Hey twiz, don't forget to hang an angel in the tree. One with arms raised in praise would be nice. One with braided hair would be good too.

Little JonBenet who worked so hard to be ALL that she could be, for such a terrible end result.

I have no doubt that Patsy is sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants, that really made JonBenet a bigger target for her ultimate murder.

Camper said:
Little JonBenet who worked so hard to be ALL that she could be, for such a terrible end result.

I have no doubt that Patsy is sorry she ever got JonBenet into the pageants, that really made JonBenet a bigger target for her ultimate murder.

Conception made her the target.

Camper said:

Camper,

"really made JonBenet a bigger target" is the key to what happened. IMO

I wonder how often John and Phatsy visit JonBenet's grave site?

Yep, it's a shame so many just hate Patsy in that girly cliquish sorta' way, so they claim she has a mustache, fat knees, fatsy phatsy, yep it's part of the hatefulness that helped perpetuate the myth of her as the killer, whether ya like it or not!
It makes no sense that the child was kicked in the head with a steel toed boot, not even in the light of new evidence that there were two sets of boots that made prints in that basement, and one wasn't a hi_tec, but we can ignore that as we ignore the dna in her panties. Hey it was a cough by an asian male garment worker! IGNORE the foreign dna in a murdered child's underwear!

sissi said:
Yep, it's a shame so many just hate Patsy in that girly cliquish sorta' way, so they claim she has a mustache, fat knees, fatsy phatsy, yep it's part of the hatefulness that helped perpetuate the myth of her as the killer, whether ya like it or not!
It makes no sense that the child was kicked in the head with a steel toed boot, not even in the light of new evidence that there were two sets of boots that made prints in that basement, and one wasn't a hi_tec, but we can ignore that as we ignore the dna in her panties. Hey it was a cough by an asian male garment worker! IGNORE the foreign dna in a murdered child's underwear!

Sissi,

I gotta agree with some of what you say. But the ignoring of and the belittling of facts that don't agree with personal murder theories goes on everywhere, not just at this forum. It goes on at all of the forums, in the media, in LE, in the DA's office, and in the pro-Ramsey and anti-Ramsey groups -- everywhere.

For instance, the male DNA in JonBenet's underwear is a HUGE item of evidence, but some prefer to ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime.

And the evidence of a stun gun having been used on JonBenet is clear and convincing, but most ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime.

And the professional handwriting analyses that eliminate John and come very close to eliminating Patsy as the writer of the RN, but cannot eliminate Burke, are ignored by almost everyone because the professional analyses don't fit the image of who they think wrote it.

It blatantly goes on and on, and frustrates the hell out of those people who are trying their best to stay objective and willing to change their personal theories as new facts and evidence emerges.

JMO

You posted in post #12 here:
"For instance, the male DNA in JonBenet's underwear is a HUGE item of evidence, but some prefer to ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime."

--------------------->>>What would have to be done in order for the DNA found on JonBenet to be compared to the rape DNA found on Susanna Chase's body?

I have always thought there was a possible connection to these two cases. Susanna was murdered nearly one year to the same date as JonBenet, in 1997 in Boulder. Susanna was a student at CU, beautiful young girl, blond hair. Beaten with a ball bat, near Pasta Jays restaurant. She was a distance runner, and nearly escaped her killer by running. Her body was found quite near the apartment that Gmpa Paugh occupied when in Boulder.

I have always thought the BPD dropped the ball in that case too.

Wasn't there "race" identified by the BPD in the S.Chase murder? It seems, if I recall, the DNA found on her body was of hispanic or American Indian origin.

Last year, around the same time..first week of January or so, Boulder released information that the dna test in her case had determined the race of the perp, and......that they would consider using the same method to determine the race of the killer of Jonbenet. hmmmm now..what have/did they done/ do? Could it be Asian..therefore leading to the sneeze crap? If so, perhaps Blue Crab is not off in making an association with the "foreign faction" linked to Inoyue, not NI himself, but a member of that faction?

I, continue to question if santa had any other little friends that he picked up along the way for a trip to the north pole, perhaps a little asian boy? Where is the information on his connections before the 23rd?

I know..I am all over the place tonight..oh well!

Interesting Sissi, I do not personally remember seeing or reading anything about the dna in Susanna's case.

I did some research at the time, and discovered that Susanna was quite an outdoors lover and into boating and water. She began competing running at a very young age, I seem to recall about 8 years old. I don't have my notes handy, they are buried in my garage after two moves in the last five years. So memory has dimmed as well. I felt so bad about her death, such a senseless act, for such a lovely young lady.

I vaguely remember that Pasta Jay's had kept a ball bat to discourage roudy students in his restaurant. Anyone else remember that? I am wondering if Pasta Jay's employee roster during that time might have had some of Blue Crabs Asian connection might have worked there. I dimly recall that JAR worked at Pasta Jay's while a student also.

I do also recall that Pasta Jay was not happy about the media hounding him, (because of his connection to John Ramsey and the restaurant) and took after two men with a ball bat, who he thought were reporters - but that were just local folks.

I don't recall if the ball bat was found that killed Susanna!!

At one time, the Boulder Daily Camera Newspaper had quite a lot of links with information on Susanna Chase.

It would be interesting if there are any ex alumni of CU reading here that could tell us of any associations that Susanna belonged to, or if she was a popular figure on campus, that might have drawn attention to 'the' perp who took her life?

hmm.. Camper, you just reminded me of something, not sure if I remember it well enough to share, however there was an employee of Pasta's that was arrested for something ...maybe attacking someone with a knife..I think Jay himself..I believe his name was "gardiner" a homeless man who thought Pasta had murdered Jonbenet..delusional..schizzy type?

okay..I looked around a bit and found this...

http://news4colorado.com/topstories/local_story_020190649.html

Camper said:
You posted in post #12 here:
"For instance, the male DNA in JonBenet's underwear is a HUGE item of evidence, but some prefer to ignore it because it doesn't fit their theory of the crime."

--------------------->>>What would have to be done in order for the DNA found on JonBenet to be compared to the rape DNA found on Susanna Chase's body?

I have always thought there was a possible connection to these two cases. Susanna was murdered nearly one year to the same date as JonBenet, in 1997 in Boulder. Susanna was a student at CU, beautiful young girl, blond hair. Beaten with a ball bat, near Pasta Jays restaurant. She was a distance runner, and nearly escaped her killer by running. Her body was found quite near the apartment that Gmpa Paugh occupied when in Boulder.

I have always thought the BPD dropped the ball in that case too.

Camper,

Can you please source your statement that Susannah Chase was a distance runner? NATHAN INOUYE WAS A DISTANCE RUNNER.

EDITED: Never mind Camper. I see the info about Susannah being a runner in the link from Sissi's post.

jmo

sissi said:
hmm.. Camper, you just reminded me of something, not sure if I remember it well enough to share, however there was an employee of Pasta's that was arrested for something ...maybe attacking someone with a knife..I think Jay himself..I believe his name was "gardiner" a homeless man who thought Pasta had murdered Jonbenet..delusional..schizzy type?

okay..I looked around a bit and found this...

http://news4colorado.com/topstories/local_story_020190649.html

----------->>>Sissi what a marvelous source you have provided.

Blue Crab, I am stunned by the info about Nathan I, being a runner. How did you find that??? Lets hope some pictures come forth that show him at the graduation. Wonder if he had pizza that night at ABO's, and did he use a credit card for it!!! Don't know how long credit card records are kept, probably on a disc or spool somewhere, huh?

Where is the car that Susanna was raped in? I don't know the process on student info, does it include drivers license info, checking by license registration could show a VIN# perhaps tying Nathan I to 'the car'.

I have goose bumps on this one, I think we could perhaps have a bingo!!!!!!!

Sissi, I don't take any local papers since my husband died last year, and NEVER took the Boulder Daily Camera, thanks for the great source to read further about Susanna. www.news4Colorado.com.

I prowled the net last night for info on Susanna, Google only had one source - Cyber Sleuths, and Boulder D. C. has no archives and NOTHING on Susanna on line anyway anymore!!!!!!! Everything that WAS archived is NOW gone.

My time online, age, and care for hubby did not give me the zest for tracking this case like Blue Crab has.

Let us pray that we have found something of value for PD.

Nothing was mentioned about the hi=tec dna system and Asian blood detecting abilities.

Camper said:
----------->>>Sissi what a marvelous source you have provided.

Blue Crab, I am stunned by the info about Nathan I, being a runner. How did you find that??? Lets hope some pictures come forth that show him at the graduation. Wonder if he had pizza that night at ABO's, and did he use a credit card for it!!! Don't know how long credit card records are kept, probably on a disc or spool somewhere, huh?

Where is the car that Susanna was raped in? I don't know the process on student info, does it include drivers license info, checking by license registration could show a VIN# perhaps tying Nathan I to 'the car'.

I have goose bumps on this one, I think we could perhaps have a bingo!!!!!!!

Sissi, I don't take any local papers since my husband died last year, and NEVER took the Boulder Daily Camera, thanks for the great source to read further about Susanna. www.news4Colorado.com.

I prowled the net last night for info on Susanna, Google only had one source - Cyber Sleuths, and Boulder D. C. has no archives and NOTHING on Susanna on line anyway anymore!!!!!!! Everything that WAS archived is NOW gone.

My time online, age, and care for hubby did not give me the zest for tracking this case like Blue Crab has.

Let us pray that we have found something of value for PD.

Nothing was mentioned about the hi=tec dna system and Asian blood detecting abilities.

Camper,

You've asked a lot of good questions in this post. However, to help keep everything involving Nathan and APAC on one thread, would you consider transferring this post, or one like it, to the "Ramsey Friend, Member of Foreign Faction, Never Investigated" thread? Thanks.

BlueCrab

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back