NM - Infant Found Buried South of Santa Fe, July 2012

Cracka*Jaxx

Reaction score
A 35 week old infant was found buried in a field in the Eldorado sub-division, just south of Santa Fe. Police questioned the 21 year old mother but have not pressed charges at this time. The initial autopsy did not reveal the cause of death, but further tests will be performed.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local News/072112InfantFollow

Just saw this in today's local newspaper. The body was discovered on Thursday and so far not much information is available.

Wow, a friend of the family lives in El Dorado, other family close by north of I-25 and south toward ALB.

I hesitate to point out that in this area, whoever buried that fetus could have walked a little further and likely avoided detection. Under a bush beside a greenbelt walking trail may be a cry for help. :twocents:

Praying for help for Mom & support for the baby's extended family.

Laughing

Wow, a friend of the family lives in El Dorado, other family close by north of I-25 and south toward ALB.

I hesitate to point out that in this area, whoever buried that fetus could have walked a little further and likely avoided detection. Under a bush beside a greenbelt walking trail may be a cry for help. :twocents:

Eldorado is a very nice area- not the kind of place where you'd expect this to happen.

"When the dogs did not come when called, he (the dog's owner) found them near a bush. One had a small bone in its mouth. He discarded the bone before noticing what officials later identified as human remains."

" ... they believe the baby had been buried for up to two weeks."

I took this to mean that the remains had been buried "near a bush", but had probably surfaced because the grave wasn't dug deep enough.

"Lt. William Pacheco, left, with the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office, and other deputies investigate a scene where a baby’s remains were found in a shallow grave, off Fonda Place in Eldorado east of Santa Fe on Thursday."
Photo by Eddie Moore/Albuquerque Journal)...

Attachments

• babybody-350x237.jpg
    babybody-350x237.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members