CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.
The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera.
Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.
Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.

Read More:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Oh boy. Sounds like a power play for money to me. I hope Katherine isn't being held against her will.

Michael Jackson fans are up in arms over a letter circulating on the Internet that appears to be signed by several Jackson siblings, including Janet and Jermaine, threatening legal action against the executors of his estate.
In the letter, obtained by ABC News, five Jackson siblings accuse executors John McClain and John Blanca of fraud and abuse of their mother, Katherine Jackson.

More:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ackson-siblings-make-estate/story?id=16813632

snipped from the 1st link above...Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.

Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.

:what:

JC, They won't even let her grandkids talk to her? That's cold because Katherine is really the only parent those kids have left.

And imagine if they were to succeed by making her seem frail and weak and well seemingly OLD - like the tmz sources suggest - she is 82 (!!) she may also lose guardianship of the kids!!

Who would they be left with?!?!?

Just too sad and absolutely tarabull!

There's an update at the bottom of the TMZ story linked above with a statement from Jermaine...

The final sentence reads: "I will reiterate that this family's first and foremost concern is our mother's health, welfare and well-being. Nothing else."

From TMZ:

4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department."

Joe and Katherine are still legally married right? So where is Joe in all this? Usually he is a big mouthed, loud mouthed, jerk about everything and yet there is not a word from him regarding Katherine missing? Something strange here....
JMOO

There's an update at the bottom of the TMZ story linked above with a statement from Jermaine...

The final sentence reads: "I will reiterate that this family's first and foremost concern is our mother's health, welfare and well-being. Nothing else."

Then why didn't they say, "This family's ONLY concern...."????

What a strange story. She is the legal guardian for those kids and yet she has not spoken to them for a week? :notgood:

I hope this is resolved in the next few hours. If not, I fear for her safety.

Is this a joke??? This has to be a joke, right? I am shocked.

No joke! The following are tweets from Paris.

6h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much
Expand

6h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .

It's all over HLN this morning. Paris even gave out her bodyguard's phone number in case anyone knows anything.

Something fishy with this scenario. Paris, Prince, and Blanket need an advocate NOW!

Authorities: Katherine Jackson missing but safe
2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three minor children, has been reported missing, but the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says she is with family members.

Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late legend, tweeted early Sunday morning that her grandmother was missing: "I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.

The sherriff's department said another family member officially reported her missing Saturday night because he couldn't speak with her and was concerned. While the authorities are trying to reach Katherine Jackson, they also say she is with family members...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles...2/US.People.Katherine.Jackson/?cid=hero_media

Authorities: Katherine Jackson missing but safe
2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three minor children, has been reported missing, but the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says she is with family members.

Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late legend, tweeted early Sunday morning that her grandmother was missing: "I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.

The sherriff's department said another family member officially reported her missing Saturday night because he couldn't speak with her and was concerned. While the authorities are trying to reach Katherine Jackson, they also say she is with family members...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles...2/US.People.Katherine.Jackson/?cid=hero_media

I'm not sure that this report is from MSM. Wht can't the other family members say where she is? I snell a rat.

Excuse my naïveté, and I am not trying to accuse anyone, but is she virtually being kidnapped by some of her own family members?

Obviously... I am very confused.

she is MISSING.. But she is with family members?

This whole thing is pathetic and disgusting and I am beginning to understand why Michael was so intent on knocking himself out every night.

I don't know how safe Katherine is if she's being held against her will. Is LE doing anything do determine if she's being held captive? I can't imagine she would voluntarily not contact her her grandkids that she's the guardian of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back