Classification: Missing
White Female
Age at Disappearance:27
Date of Birth:06/11/85
Height:5’3
Weight:100
Eyes:Hazel
Hair:Blonde
Scars,Marks,Tattoos: Gemini zodiac sign on back between shoulder blades orange cartoon tiger on hip.
Special identifiers: Gap between front teeth,Acne
Full name:patricia Erin Scala

Details of Disappearance:
Patricia was last seen on 05/22/12 . Her boyfriend was the last person to see her. Her parent stated that it is highly unusual for Patricia not to stay in contact with them. Patricia has not been seen or heard from since.
Her case remains unsolved.

Investigative Agency
Sarasota Florida Sheriff Dept
(941)861-5800

649_1065877493809_5967_n.jpg

Patricia Scala : CUE Center for Missing Persons – Serving Missing Persons Nationwide

Missing Since:05/22/12
Missing From:Sarasota Florida
Classification: Missing
White Female
Age at Disappearance:27
Date of Birth:06/11/85
Height:5’3
Weight:100
Eyes:Hazel
Hair:Blonde
Scars,Marks,Tattoos: Gemini zodiac sign on back between shoulder blades orange cartoon tiger on hip.
Special identifiers: Gap between front teeth,Acne
Full name:patricia Erin Scala

Details of Disappearance:
Patricia was last seen on 05/22/12 . Her boyfriend was the last person to see her. Her parent stated that it is highly unusual for Patricia not to stay in contact with them. Patricia has not been seen or heard from since.
Her case remains unsolved.

Investigative Agency
Sarasota Florida Sheriff Dept
(941)861-5800

I have no idea how to reply to threads here.. I just wanted to thank you for posting this about Erin Scala. She is my son's ex-girlfriend (not the one who was the last to see her) and I think about her all of the time. I just don't know how someone can go missing off the street and basically get no attention. So, so sad. Her family misses her.

I have no idea how to reply to threads here.. I just wanted to thank you for posting this about Erin Scala. She is my son's ex-girlfriend (not the one who was the last to see her) and I think about her all of the time. I just don't know how someone can go missing off the street and basically get no attention. So, so sad. Her family misses her.

Welcome! It is terribly sad when there is zero coverage to help find a missing person. My heart is with you, your son, and her family that miss her.

Here is an article from 2017.

It breaks my heart that there is just no information out there about her.

http://www.snntv.com/2017/10/25/missing-persons-tour-2017/

“May 22m 2012 was the last time I spoke with her, you always want your children to be happy, so I’m pretty helpless for the most part,” says Lynn Scala, the mother of 27-year-old Patricia Scala.

Hi Cocomod and Zeppelingirl. I do not believe Erin went missing but is the victim of a homicide. There is a group of us who have been following this case closely and have spent countless hours researching it. We won't let this go cold as it has for so many years. We have quite a bit of information we have pieced together, believe we know exactly who the players are, and who has knowledge of what happened. There are a few pieces we are still trying to put together that I think you could help with, Zeppelingirl. Please message me when you can.

Hi Cocomod and Zeppelingirl. I do not believe Erin went missing but is the victim of a homicide. There is a group of us who have been following this case closely and have spent countless hours researching it. We won't let this go cold as it has for so many years. We have quite a bit of information we have pieced together, believe we know exactly who the players are, and who has knowledge of what happened. There are a few pieces we are still trying to put together that I think you could help with, Zeppelingirl. Please message me when you can.
OMG I'm so thankful I found you. I just received a piece of mail for Erin today and it made me feel like she was telling me to go back on websleuths and see if anyone had answered my message. Erin has not lived with me since 2005.. I'll help in any way that I can..

Attachments

• erin scala mail png.png
    erin scala mail png.png
    957.3 KB · Views: 21
From today's post on the Sarasota County Sheriff's FB page:
46507179_2590814577597085_5122516565186576384_n.jpg

Detectives are seeking information related to the 2012 disappearance of then 27-year-old Patricia “Erin” Scala.

Last known to reside at 3963 Vana Drive in Sarasota, Scala was reported missing by her mother, Lynn Leviscala, in June 2012. Detectives conducted a thorough missing person investigation from 2012 through October 2017, interviewing dozens of friends, associates, and neighbors as well as phone, bank and other electronic accounts associated with Scala. She was ultimately unable to be located.

In September 2018, detectives received information from an individual known to Scala that she may have been the victim of homicide and that her remains were located on the property of 3963 Vana Drive. Detectives worked cooperatively with the homeowner who allowed an examination of the property. After two days at the Vana Drive residence, personnel were unable to locate any evidence related to this case.

Detectives are continuing their efforts to glean more information regarding Scala’s whereabouts. Scala would be 33-years-old today. Anyone with information related to her disappearance is encouraged to call the Criminal Investigations Section at 941.861.4900 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers of Sarasota by calling 941.366.TIPS (8477), or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com.

From today's post on the Sarasota County Sheriff's FB page:
View attachment 156760

Detectives are seeking information related to the 2012 disappearance of then 27-year-old Patricia “Erin” Scala.

Last known to reside at 3963 Vana Drive in Sarasota, Scala was reported missing by her mother, Lynn Leviscala, in June 2012. Detectives conducted a thorough missing person investigation from 2012 through October 2017, interviewing dozens of friends, associates, and neighbors as well as phone, bank and other electronic accounts associated with Scala. She was ultimately unable to be located.

In September 2018, detectives received information from an individual known to Scala that she may have been the victim of homicide and that her remains were located on the property of 3963 Vana Drive. Detectives worked cooperatively with the homeowner who allowed an examination of the property. After two days at the Vana Drive residence, personnel were unable to locate any evidence related to this case.

Detectives are continuing their efforts to glean more information regarding Scala’s whereabouts. Scala would be 33-years-old today. Anyone with information related to her disappearance is encouraged to call the Criminal Investigations Section at 941.861.4900 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers of Sarasota by calling 941.366.TIPS (8477), or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com.
Thanks so much, coffeeandacig. Greatly appreciated

This is so sad and is so scary! I went to school with her and I can't stop thinking about this. I wish I could help but I'm all the way in Texas which is where we grew up. Y'all don't think she would have come back here and got caught up with people down here? If you look on her FB she was coming to Texas in 2010 to Midland .. could she have befriended some people ? I guess though you would think she would at some point contact her mom.?. Someone mentioned they believe she's in the woods with the other ones .... Surely the police have checked thoroughly.

Do y'all know if the 2 main pimps had connections in other states ? We've had so many raids down here for sex trafficking w/ multiple people as pimps in one group . We

This is so sad and is so scary! I went to school with her and I can't stop thinking about this. I wish I could help but I'm all the way in Texas which is where we grew up. Y'all don't think she would have come back here and got caught up with people down here? If you look on her FB she was coming to Texas in 2010 to Midland .. could she have befriended some people ? I guess though you would think she would at some point contact her mom.?. Someone mentioned they believe she's in the woods with the other ones .... Surely the police have checked thoroughly.
In the woods with who? And who mentioned she may be in the woods? Where did you read this? Can you get a screenshot of that convo for me? Or better yet a post a link here to the conversation? I know who the 2 pimps are that you're talking about but I have no idea if they had connections in other states. It's certainly something we should look into. Great info by the way. It's so nice to talk to someone else who knew Erin. You went to school with her? What years? Thanks again and if there is anything else you can think of please don't hesitate to share. Oh! You saw on facebook where she was supposed to be going to Midland in 2010? I've been all over her facebook and didn't see that. Well, I'm old and my eyesite isn't what it used to be. It will take all of our collective thinking to hopefully find out what happened to Erin one day. Thank you and God Bless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back