IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkiw319

Reaction score
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/ev...cle_18411a90-cd32-11e1-a656-0019bb2963f4.html

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19023342/evansdale-police-searching-for-two-missing-girls

These girls have been missing all afternoon and the search was suspended tonight now that it's dark here. We're a small town next to a larger city but a small police force that has likely never dealt with missing kids.. Bikes found on the trail and purse and phone had been thrown over the fence near the bikes but the other side of the fence is a hill leading to the highway. Right now the search is very disorganized and there aren't any flyers :(.

thread #1
thread #2
thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread # 6
Thread # 7

Scanner thread: remember anything in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread

case map by poster hollye

NCMEC posters:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotdivein
Hey peeps.

Listen.

No one has been named by LE or MSM as a POI or suspect in this case.
The parents, whatever you may personally think about them, have not been named.
That means that they, and their families, their neighbors, and their friends and "associates," are not to be sleuthed or badmouthed 'round these parts at this time.

Yep, there's stuff in the UK Daily Mail. We allow that link, but we treat it cautiously. Please keep your focus on sleuthing what may have happened to Lyric and Elizabeth in these threads.

This post falls at random.

Please continue here...

New thread for the girls. Please post responsibly. Attack the post and not the poster.. and above all not the family. We are a victim friendly forum here and no one has been named as a suspect in this case.

Am I alone in expecting an arrest in 3, 2, 1...?

:websleuther:

Is that house of interest only because it's vacant or because it's vacant and because the owner shares a last name with misty's boyfriend?

Is there anything else linking that house to these families?

I think also because it has a paddle boat dock, correct?

Am I alone in expecting an arrest in 3, 2, 1...?

:websleuther:

who knows? Not much released at this time. That being said no one has been named as a suspect and any speculation toward the family is not going to happen.

This lands at random.

who knows? Not much released at this time. That being said no one has been named as a suspect and any speculation toward the family is not going to happen.

This lands at random.

That needle always makes me all nervous. Like I oughta confess to sumpin'.

I'm going to keep refreshing. I have a feeling we'll hear something within 24 hours...maybe 24 minutes!

:moo:

I'm going to keep refreshing. I have a feeling we'll hear something within 24 hours...maybe 24 minutes!

:moo:

Why? Have I missed something? I pray so, it would be wonderful if those two girls are okay. tia

It reminds me of Nurse Ratched. :please:

I am NOT that kind of nurse.. but I appreciate the association (I suppose).

Reminder on rules: No speculation on the family: They have not been named in this case.

And where the hello are these girls? Tomorrow will be two weeks. My prayers are with all that miss and love them.

That's what I was wondering...I feel something is coming. But why are you so sure, Sapphire? :)

Ohh I have been so busy and I keep missing a ton! Why would we expect an arrest in 24 hours, did I miss something important?
TIA

The Cornbelt videos would show whether the girls stayed closer to their home while riding around or went farther.

They might be going in circles in Brovan Blvd either through 1) Brovan Blvd - River Forest Rd-Morrell ave--Sipple Ave -- Brovan Blvd

or 2) Brovan Blvd--River Forest Rd -Lafayatte Rd -Sipple ave-Brovan Blvd

or 3) Brovan Blvd - then through those parking spots/gaps - LOFTY Lounge- Cornbelt Auctions - Brovan Blvd.

The video would prove this theory if they were spotted earlier than that and may be that's how the cops were positive these were girls on their bikes. (also, that would suggest why they are skeptical whether they went to the lake that day). If the girls were spotted at 12:11 (or 12:11+8min = 12:19pm) and when their GMA says they left around 11:30pm - they were sticking to cycling around their house. The video from Cornbelt Auctions earlier that day from 11:30pm to 12:11pm would show how many times the girls were spotted riding Brovan Blvd and the time intervals. If they were spotted atleast once/twice before 12:11 pm spotting that would mean they were circling around their house.

The Lofty lounge backside looks like a place where you can run in to RSO or yet-unknown-SO.

May be the girls made friends with someone there who they would trust if offered a ride to close-by areas.

If they were going in circles around the house, the option 3 would get more weight because the grandma reported at earliest reports that she saw them riding on the parking lots of cornbelt auctions - from Bing maps - it is clear that she gets a good view of the parking lots.

Also, the girls could have employed all these 3 options or more if they get bored/tired riding the same path.

Ohh I have been so busy and I keep missing a ton! Why would we expect an arrest in 24 hours, did I miss something important?
TIA
bbm: it seems to be an opinion. No, you didn't miss anything that I am finding in the news. I just wish these girls would come home now. I cannot believe they are still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246