Not just 1 but 3

Roxye

Reaction score
Website
www.southernsassoncrime.com
I just want to remind others that this is NOT the first time WS has been instrumental in denying parole to a sexual offender.

Phillip Lee Dunn was denied parole in 2006 by a direct result of not only my now defunct blog, but by the help of the people on this site! To be honest, it mostly because of the help on WS!

James Duke Creel was also denied parole in 2006 because of campaign I posted here as well as the now defunct blog. The sheriff who arrested this man called me and thanked me personally for what WE had done to make sure this man stayed in jail.

Collectively, WE can make a huge difference, in ANY state! The CAPER forum, doesn't just have 1 under it's belt, it has 3!!!!

http://archive.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060621/parole.shtml

The Alabama Board of Paroles and Pardons reviewed his case Monday and considered letters from local law enforcement officers requesting he remain behind bars.

The board also received hundreds of similar e-mails from individuals from across the nation who read about Dunn's past from links to THE DECATUR DAILY's Online Edition.

As an aside.... that was the WB community!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back