VA -Bus Bullies Torture 10-Year-Old Special Needs

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score

Bus Bullies Torture 10-Year-Old Special Needs Child With Cigarette Lighter [Video]

A newly released video of a bus bullying incident last year shows just how depraved and brutal bullying has become.

The 40-minute video shows 10-year-old Cequan Haskins and the abuse he suffered in May of 2011 at the hands of two 15-year-old bullies on the bus with him. The incident in the video took place in Appomattox County, Virginia, according to Global Grind. In the disturbing video, the bullies call Haskins (who is a special needs student) names, make sexual and racial slurs, and hold a burning cigarette lighter up against his skin. Haskins screams and begs the bullies to stop, but it only eggs them on.

Read more at http://www./284290/bus-bullies-tort...-cigarette-lighter-video/#vg6piosbsWqhCg14.99

10-Year-Old Virginia Boy Screams Out In Newly Released Footage

Chilling video of 10-year-old Cequan Haskins being viciously bullied on a school bus in May 2011 was released publicly on Friday by the boy's mother at a press conference in Appomattox County, Va., WSET-TV reports.

The station reports that video of physical and verbal abuse goes on for forty minutes and includes racial and sexual slurs, as well as Cequan screaming as two 15-year-old boys allegedly hold a hot cigarette lighter to his skin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...10-year-old-bus-bullying-video_n_1695719.html

I am totally shocked that the bus driver was let go with no charges, she should have stopped the bus to see what was going on when the boy starting screaming. She certainley could see what in the heck was going on in her rearview mirror on the bus, I mean those boys were pulling him up by his neck out of his seat. :furious:

Why wasn't the bus driver hearing the screams?

These two 15 year olds should not be allowed back on the bus.

15? Forget school punishments, they need to face assault and battery charges. Sounds like possibility of a hate crime as well, if there are sexual and racial remarks.

Disgusting behavior. And yes, how could the driver not hear the screams?! :furious:

I see I should have read the whole article before commenting ... The bullies were convicted of assault and battery and disorderly. That makes me happy. :)

That is really sickening, even more so that it was a special need kid. It is no wonder why these bullies grow up to be scum like Jerry Sandusky, Casey Anthony, Richard Kuklinski, Osama bin Laden, and Adolf Hitler. I know for a fact that Kuklinski, bin Laden, and Hitler were bullies. Very likely Sandusky and Anthony were bullies.

Not only is he special needs. He is TEN. Those boys are 15. WTF is wrong with their parents that they didn't teach them jack?

The public reaction to this is interesting. A 60 something, granny bus monitor is harrassed on a school bus and the public sets her up with a 500k+ 'nest egg'. This poor kid is tortured, burned and harrassed and he doesn't even get a trip to DisneyWorld. What's up with that?

I have a sister who is mentally challenged & I remember getting on the bus one day-my sister was outside waving goodbye to me-I walked by a boy & he yelled something very mean about my sister-the bus had just started pulling away-I opened the back door & threw him out in the road-LOLOL-He was not hurt-but I got suspended for 3 days!!
No one ever anything bad again about my sister after that!!

I agree about the lady being bullied & people helped her-but not this young boy!
I am glad the 15yrs got charged-they needed it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back