GUILTY UK - Amy Williams, 14, pregnant, strangled, Telford, Shropshire, 27 Dec 2004

That's really sad!! I am shocked, though, that her family acted like it was a fine thing for her to be pregnant at 14!! But a very sad story. Likely it will end up being someone she knew, maybe even the father of her baby.

englishleigh said:
...Likely it will end up being someone she knew, maybe even the father of her baby.

The second article states "Amy was pregnant by her former boyfriend James Love, 16, a JJB sports shop worker."

The third article states "A spokesman said the arrested man is 27 and comes from Telford."

The suspect was not the father of her baby.

Prayers for healing, and prayers for justice for these two lives lost.
With love and HOPE, Lanie

Sorry...I obviously didn't read the 2nd and 3rd articles well. Thank you for setting me straight.

From May 2005:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/may/07/ukcrime.faisalalyafai

An unemployed man was jailed for a minimum of 30 years yesterday for the "awful and cowardly" murder of pregnant teenager Amy Williams.

Philip Raymond Powell, 43, admitted killing and raping the 14-year-old as she walked home from a family Christmas party last year...

Powell was caught after DNA samples taken from Amy's body were matched on a database to his profile... He told police he had seen her on a number of occasions but did not know her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back