Will the Real BlueCrab Please Stand Up

BlueCrab

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jayelles has just informed me that an internet poster by the name of BlueCrab is over on Jameson's Webbsleuths forum saying he is me and stating that I am admitting that I don't really believe that Burke had anything to do with the killing of JonBenet and I really believe that an intruder killed JonBenet. That BlueCrab says I have been purposely misleading the posters on this JonBenet forum, Tricia's Websleuth's forum.

Let me start by saying I categorically deny that the "BlueCrab" over on that other site is me. It's an imposter.

I'm not a member on the other forum so I can't reply there. However, the link that Jayelles provided let me know to what extent my "confession" has been taken. It has a thread of its own there.

The imposter is indeed clever. He (or she) thoroughly knows my various BDI theories. This will help me narrow down the number of suspects to the one who is the imposter. For instance, I haven't seen DocWatson posting here for a day or two.

However, with Jayelles help, I think I can trap this person. Jayelles, please forward this request to the BlueCrab imposter on the other forum:

"BlueCrab", if you really are me, please make a post on Tricia's Websleuth's forum, using my name, BlueCrab, on this thread "Will the Real BlueCrab Please Stand Up". Just type $118,000 as the post, that's all. You won't be able to do it because you don't know my password. I won't hold my breath waiting for your response. Thanks.

The Real BlueCrab

And thanks in advance to you too, Jayelles.

BlueCrab

Blue Crab, yesterday I told them it was a clone, I don't think anyone that matters believes it is you. You may post there btw, it is open for the time being ,until this kind of thing perpetuates, then of course the door will shut.
Go ahead, defend yourself!

sissi said:
I don't think anyone that matters believes it is you.
Some matter, some don't? :waitasec:

BlueCrab... sorry someone is impersonating you. :(

It's one of Jams alters talking to hirself, I'm sure.

Besides who reads over at the swamp anyway. It's as dry as a desert.

Imitation, flattery.

I heard somebody was using tgrif over there, too. Don't know personally as I have certain standards...

I think it was supposed to be a joke. I din't really think the imposter was doing it for any sinister reasons. However, there is a point in any joke like this where it should stop or it stops being funny. Last time I looked, the jameson's BC had passed that point and it wasn't funny any more., It was just getting nasty - suggesting bets with forum memberships.

It occurred to me that we know someone who plays stupid games with other people's identities [[[[shudders]]]].

Jayelles said:
I think it was supposed to be a joke. I din't really think the imposter was doing it for any sinister reasons. However, there is a point in any joke like this where it should stop or it stops being funny. Last time I looked, the jameson's BC had passed that point and it wasn't funny any more., It was just getting nasty - suggesting bets with forum memberships.

It occurred to me that we know someone who plays stupid games with other people's identities [[[[shudders]]]].

------------>>>>Remember the olde song, "Seems Like Olde Times"?

There was once an olde lady who lived in a shoe, who had so many hats she didn't know what to do!

To the neighbors I wish a hearty New Year, and a great BIG burp.

My New Years wish for the game players is to find 'JUSTICE' FOR JonBenet.

IF IF IF little brother had a sideline hand in the murder so be it, (maybe just watchin', LET THE RAMSEYS SPEAK THE TRUTH AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. Result would be freedom and sympathy for the Ramseys eight years later, AND for any other little OR young perps 'WE' should have an eye out for them now that they are most likely adults, hmmm.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO IF IF IF Burke did not do it, let all the young women of America be warned of potential sex perverts that are now grown up. Burp!

Go get em WS Blue Crab.
:clap::clap:

Show Me said:
It's one of Jams alters talking to hirself, I'm sure.

Besides who reads over at the swamp anyway. It's as dry as a desert.
Yep Show me I think Hir has gone Eva Brun.

Okay, over at the Swamp, Jameson has admitted that an imposter BlueCrab has been making posts on her open forum.

Jameson said she knew that Imposter BlueCrab was not me but let the thing go on for almost a hundred posts (as of this moment) because it was an interesting thread, and she doesn't intend to delete it -- despite the fact that the thread is packed full of lies made by an imposter using my name.

Jameson said anyone could have checked the IP numbers and could have seen that the BlueCrab posting there was an imposter. But even Margoo said that wasn't true. When she (Margoo) clicked on the IP icon the message stated that "the information wasn't available to the public".

To Jameson (because I know she reads here):

Please delete the entire thread started by the imposter BlueCrab on your Webbsleuths forum and post a public admission that information posted by the imposter in that thread is fraudulent and not true. Thank you.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Okay, over at the Swamp, Jameson has admitted that an imposter BlueCrab has been making posts on her open forum.

Jameson said she knew that Imposter BlueCrab was not me but let the thing go on for almost a hundred posts (as of this moment) because it was an interesting thread, and she doesn't intend to delete it -- despite the fact that the thread is packed full of lies made by an imposter using my name.

Jameson said anyone could have checked the IP numbers and could have seen that the BlueCrab posting there was an imposter. But even Margoo said that wasn't true. When she (Margoo) clicked on the IP icon the message stated that "the information wasn't available to the public".

To Jameson (because I know she reads here):

Please delete the entire thread started by the imposter BlueCrab on your Webbsleuths forum and post a public admission that information posted by the imposter in that thread is fraudulent and not true. Thank you.

BlueCrab

------>>>that 'that' forum moderator has common courtesy toward an olde/long time poster at WS?

IF IF it should be so lets see it NOW, courtesy that is!!!

REMOVE 'THAT' imposter poster and his/her postings, and show some class in your internet activities. Hmmm, wonder why I am thinking 'that' poster is a hir, nah couldn't be could it? I am hallucinating again.

Camper said:
------>>>that 'that' forum moderator has common courtesy toward an olde/long time poster at WS?

IF IF it should be so lets see it NOW, courtesy that is!!!

REMOVE 'THAT' imposter poster and his/her postings, and show some class in your internet activities. Hmmm, wonder why I am thinking 'that' poster is a hir, nah couldn't be could it? I am hallucinating again.

Camper,

I don't think the imposter using my name over on that other forum is Jameson. It's possible, of course, but I'm more inclined to believe the imposter is DocWatson.

DocWatson tried every trick in the book to destroy the crediblility of my BDI posts while he was posting here on WS. He quit WS in frustration, and the next day the fraudulent thread called "Burke Didn't Do It" using BlueCrab as a hat, and posts on it using my hat, started at Jameson's public forum (an open forum just for this long weekend).

DocWatson is an excellent pro-Ramsey poster, who especially knows my BDI theories inside and out. He's the only person I know of who has studied my posts so thoroughly, so he appears to have a personal interest.

DocWatson was previously known as DrC on this forum and at the double B forum. It was DrC who e-mailed Nathan Inouye in California to try to verify that Nathan was home on Christmas day and not in Boulder. Nathan reportedly e-mailed back to DrC to say he (Nathan) was indeed in California on that day. (However, after this current very clever imposter episode involving my name, I'm beginning to wonder about those e-mails).

JMO

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Camper,

I don't think the imposter using my name over on that other forum is Jameson. It's possible, of course, but I'm more inclined to believe the imposter is DocWatson.

DocWatson tried every trick in the book to destroy the crediblility of my BDI posts while he was posting here on WS. He quit WS in frustration, and the next day the fraudulent thread called "Burke Didn't Do It" using BlueCrab as a hat, and posts on it using my hat, started at Jameson's public forum (an open forum just for this long weekend).

DocWatson is an excellent pro-Ramsey poster, who especially knows my BDI theories inside and out. He's the only person I know of who has studied my posts so thoroughly, so he appears to have a personal interest.

DocWatson was previously known as DrC on this forum and at the double B forum. It was DrC who e-mailed Nathan Inouye in California to try to verify that Nathan was home on Christmas day and not in Boulder. Nathan reportedly e-mailed back to DrC to say he (Nathan) was indeed in California on that day. (However, after this current very clever imposter episode involving my name, I'm beginning to wonder about those e-mails).

JMO

JMO

---------------------->>>>This is sorta like a "How many (insert ethnic name here of your choice) does it take to change a lightbulb."

If I live to be 120 I would never be able to find an email address for Nathan I., without the help of an FBI agent er a legal eagle type person with contacts. How in the hing hang did the Doc get an email address for him? IF IF IF we are to believe that he did indeed get one (that thought is up for grabs too), you all know of course as I stated back in 1998 that I AM THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, burp.

You donut suppose our Doc is Alex H., nah couldn't be. His game should come with little square thingies called dice, that you have to toss into a circle er something.

He (the Doc), has always totally ignored me, which is fine with me.

Very few of us have kept our same 'hat', so many have crawled back into the woodwork, after crashes and come back again, like a boomerang.

Oh, and I apologize to hir, in arrears for thinking hir was you in disguise.

Camper said:
How in the hing hang did the Doc get an email address for him?

Camper,

Nathan's e-mail address would have been rather easy to obtain by DrC. Just type his name into a search engine and it pops up under a host of categories. DrC probably got Nathan's e-mail address from his Peace Corps postings.

JMO

I have tried to send you the IP details of your imposter as posted by jameson, but your inbox is full. Please free some space and let me know when you have done so.

A new swampette thinks she solved the case. "Case solved a fake santa did it, and don't argue with me because it's not McReynolds, I'm always right, is that Right? It's all about me and only me". :rolleyes:

Jayelles said:
I have tried to send you the IP details of your imposter as posted by jameson, but your inbox is full. Please free some space and let me know when you have done so.

Jayelles,

Thanks for responding. My inbox has room in it now.

BlueCrab

AbigailCrane said:
A new swampette thinks she solved the case. "Case solved a fake santa did it, and don't argue with me because it's not McReynolds, I'm always right, is that Right? It's all about me and only me". :rolleyes:
Yes, this was the same person who told me that my race doesn't exist and that I could choose from a list of 4 American ones provided by her.... I was pure gobsmacked by that one!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back