Zodiac Victim knew 2 of the other Victims-Known Fact-Can be Confirmed-

acmeintuitiveenergy

Reaction score
When Paul Lee Stine first moved to San Francisco he needed a place. He found a residence Hotel on Eddy Street. He lived there, Also living there was
Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau. If I spelled that right. Darlene's future husband lived in a residence building 2 doors down. Darlene Ferrin worked for
the old AT and T phone company. Now Pacific Bell. Paul Lee Stine used to drive Darlene Ferrin around in his cab. When she left San Francisco. She left with her future husband and Mike Mageau and they all moved out to Vallejo.
Joe Stine, Paul Lee Stine's Brother lived in Vallejo and I believe worked at the shipyards. Anyway this can be all verified by Mike Mageau and Darlene Ferrin's 1st husband who is still alive. The victim's knew each other.

These were not Random Killings. All the Zodiac letters except for one were postmarked San Francisco.

When Paul Lee Stine first moved to San Francisco he needed a place. He found a residence Hotel on Eddy Street. He lived there, Also living there was
Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau. If I spelled that right. Darlene's future husband lived in a residence building 2 doors down. Darlene Ferrin worked for
the old AT and T phone company. Now Pacific Bell. Paul Lee Stine used to drive Darlene Ferrin around in his cab. When she left San Francisco. She left with her future husband and Mike Mageau and they all moved out to Vallejo.
Joe Stine, Paul Lee Stine's Brother lived in Vallejo and I believe worked at the shipyards. Anyway this can be all verified by Mike Mageau and Darlene Ferrin's 1st husband who is still alive. The victim's knew each other.

These were not Random Killings. All the Zodiac letters except for one were postmarked San Francisco.

This is some great information. Today, I discovered for the first time that Kathleen Johns died of a heart attack in 2002. I was really hoping to make contact with her, whom I thought was still a living witness.
I would like to speak with Ferrins husband. I think he may be able to identify both of our suspects whom we have been comunicatijg about.
Now, about the mailing. Yes, you showed me some interesting thoughts you had with numbers. Interesting is the 7-11 connection, and possibly an mathmatical solution to the mailings,locations,times and the MAP.
I also believe a living witness or persons knowledgeable of the AREAS hometown youth circles may hold the key here. Lets think about this a minute. Pleasanton and SF annuals of the highschools. A good start. Ferins Husband (communication) would be Ideal.

Your POI is whom you believe sent several SF letters. We do not have to assume all letters mailed from SF were from the same guy. We can assume though, that some one individual was in PLEASANTON and mailed one of the letters from there.
Ok, maybe my guy was a copycat and only mailed the CARDS and the excorcist letter( a few others the handwritting ties to my POI's style on the K's,F's,R's, O's, G's). These are characteristic letters mind you, that taunt and riddle the minds of the reader. The Zoidac was an artist.
Now lets say for an instance, that a group of individuals, with a group leader, conspired to mail out these letters. They could throw the cops of all the while shoving evidence down their throats. How?
Several writters with one agenda and one secret code in which they shared.
What code would this be?
it would be Alister crowlys HEXOGRAM...which can be :
Tied to the Arlis Perry crime scene
Tied to the Halloween card
Tied to the radians
It would be SYMETRY and NUMBERS and the COMPASS
tied to the numbers 3 and 4. Wasn't there witness saying a guy with a name 3 letters long for the first name and 4 letters long for the last name was visiting one of the places where a victim worked?? ?(this is a missing piece of info I need badly) Did'nt the workers with Arlis Perry also give a description?

How could a person of the area, with a physical match to the Sketch, a name that is 3-4 letters long, and a name hidden in the excorcist letter become involved with these killings (I have to wonder about my POI)? Maybe you are right, (from our discussion on the phone) that there is a copycat. I will tell you this, MY poi is the type of guy who could solve these murders and then possible copy them and make them all look like his or those of someone else. won't denyu that. It is good to stay focussed on these crimes individually. This may help each of us to find one or even a set of killers who, in all reality, may be alive and well(as I feel). A certain type of intellect is what the killer was, it is obvious. Another fact about my POI that makes him a good candidate for interogation was his intelligence.

Or...Maybe his plan was foiled by the works of others and he was the original nightstalker...or....theres a freak astronomical chance a crapload of killers all converged to the bay and central portions of California to commit murder on a scale that was WAY ABOVE anything ever seen, considering, these murders were SATANIC in nature and this, would have to of been a conspiracy. Wow, a conspiracy, can't believe I said that.
I think we may actually need to speak with Ferrins husband to answer many of the questions that were never asked, relating to some of these ideas with numbers, Berkely and Pleasanton and the'circle'. Who knows, maybe thay all were friends of or connected to memebrs of a frat house in one of these loactions? Maybe even SF??
interesting too that the excorcist letter has runes on the letter at the bottom. These staveless runes(mind you Zodiac used several types of runes throughout his mailings) consist of vowels and a K and an (the letter that reveals his full name) and a few other letters. Now, anyone could look at this for them selves and determine that many words can be spelled, but only 1 name will fit over the key of the Halloween cardprecisely using the staveless runes available. This in istelf is a very POSSITIVE discovery and in my oppion, should be shown oppenly since it can not be denied that it is there. This I believe is the 'code' (when discovered) the Zodiac mentions that, when solved, will name him and that police would have him. This does not mean he wrote all of the letters though. I had shown proof of this staveless runes thing, but this site won't allow the post. I am currently seeking a forum who will allow this precise staveless solution to be posted. I may be moving to another location soon with that particular avenue which makes Websleuths LEARY because of LEGALITIES. I will try to keep the other lines of research here, but honestly, the proof is in plain sight and i do not see WHY i can not show whats in plain sight. None of the logic helps solve this, it only helps it to remain hidden. Beyond that...

Anyway, a 3 letter and 4 letter name fits the rune cypher machines and it is possible this person I am nterested in, whom I can link to Pleasanton and Oakland is involved in more than one way. Your POI also has a 3-4 letter name,interesting. These TWO may have been in a circle of friends with 3-4 name and links to Ted Kazynsky, (whom I suspect was the intended scape goat after the Arther Allen fiasco failed to generate an arrest in his name). My POI's name can be spelled in ALLEN adding a few letters that are DEFINATE runes in the excorcist letter. Maybe he saw this and his mouth salivated when he said Allens name.
So, is it possible a group of people(or one mastermind) planned to implicate Arthur Allen, whom they/he knew did not fit into the # scheme?
"All in the meaning of things" is what I always thought, and Ferrins husban may be able to ellaborate on such things being 'worked' in such circles. By the way,your circle is defenitly a clue to the meaning of and the purpose of the Paul Stine murder in MHO and a fantastic piece of leg worl. Thanks for the hard work on this area of the Stine murder.
Lets not forget that Zodiac knew how to put the heat on others around him(his friends?)...where was he going? to a place connecting another suspect? Where did he come from, a place connecting other victims? etc, etc. Its important again where STINE met this guy and again, Ferrins husband could help determine, who, this may have been if the right questions are asked.

there is a Satanic circle here and the connection are These:
Pagan.occult use of Norse meanings and Celtic Runes...Cr...Compass Rose....Cr.....
EAGLES...(possibly the Band and the song Hotel California) or Eagle Scouts
Berkeley(the view of Diablo from there)
Berkeley...lets count the ways many are connected to this place
All knowing secret knowledge
SYMETRY/angles/angels
Numers,
and the MEANING OF THINGS
A circle(circle of friends)
Skeleton(reference to Key) and possible a cult referrence as well

I see connections to a secret society,occult,or fraternity. The use of symetry suggests all three!

In hind sight, there are questions that can be asked now that never could have been asked back then without making all of these different connections.This witness/husband of victim/may know things even he is not aware of...like,did he know my POI or yours? This case should be alive and well...not sitting on the back burner as the joke of the 'office' that mocks the rest of us as gold diggers without knowing whats in our lifes path(we might be heros).I hate knowing someone is getting a good laugh.
Lets hope we solve and bring to justice, all involved.

Let us hope someone in the LE community is reading this!

Ok, maybe you have the upper hand on this idea.
I think dates of each letter may have other mathmatical values,like the ones you suggested with the dice. What are the connections from each letters date and the number 7 and 11? can you list a value for each maled letter? For each crime date? If you can, I would like to see it, you seemed to really interest me when you mentioned this line of thought. I can't sleep now, because I know that these numbers mean something. It's possible the 18 alphabet letters have a set of numbers each assigned, and each is the code solution to the letter values in the crypto that are not solved (possible). I see now there might be a ROTT system involved, . I already suspect a baconian assembly within a few mailed letters, I even posted somewhere about it, look through the threads for the baconian post.
Lets say these numbers may be possibly:
Coordianttes to his home?
burriel sites?
crime scenes
landmark numbers of highwways? Streets? Locations of victims? Maybe even his NAME . Oh that would be nice. If somehow there is an 7-11,8-11 switchup, I may know what that means. You are the one better off doing this Activeintuitiveenergy.
Its possible to say. that the numbers are connected even to the 18 left over letters of the 340 cypher. Each letter in order may have a number(its placement) in a secret message. Very possible. I am going to see if I can find a way to match the dates up with a single digit # and see what happens.

re you found the info that Ferin knew Stine and her husband and Mageau in SF. also what about her first husband? He sounds like a piece of work....did she /they know Lass when she was in SF?

Do you know the building number on Eddy Street where Paul Stine, Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau lived? The reason I ask is because Larry Kane lived in a hotel at 217 Eddy Street.

If Larry Kane lived in the exact same building as 3 victims of the Zodiac, that would pretty much indicate that he is definitely the one.

May I ask where you are getting this from? Apistodave said not true.

How do you know this?
Well, let me give you some background. I grew up in Vallejo and graduated from Hogan Sr High School in 1969. I knew Betty Lou, and David as they were in the class just behind me. As for Darlene and Mike, I didn't know Mike that well, but I had partied at Darlenes house--it was kind of a place to go to smoke weed and party. In fact, I partied with James Crabtrees adopted brother Ricky quite a bit, he was in my class. Back then everybody hung out with a clique-jocks dopers car freaks, etc. I was with the dopers. Darlenes place was just one place we would hang sometimes.
My sister has newspaper articles from the Vallejo Chronicle, Napa Register and the SF chronlicl. She married and moved to Napa and became good friends with Ken Narlow and his wife Marie, she is still tight with Marie, Ken died a while back. So that's the story in a nutshell.

I would certainly like to see some verification of 'arc's' assertions, but I have long wondered if this string of killings contained at least one personal vendetta, with the others really just to camouflage it, similar to the beltway sniper case. In that case, John Muhammad's (ex?) wife thought he was going to killer her and use the spree to cover it.

Well, let me give you some background. I grew up in Vallejo and graduated from Hogan Sr High School in 1969. I knew Betty Lou, and David as they were in the class just behind me. As for Darlene and Mike, I didn't know Mike that well, but I had partied at Darlenes house--it was kind of a place to go to smoke weed and party. In fact, I partied with James Crabtrees adopted brother Ricky quite a bit, he was in my class. Back then everybody hung out with a clique-jocks dopers car freaks, etc. I was with the dopers. Darlenes place was just one place we would hang sometimes.
My sister has newspaper articles from the Vallejo Chronicle, Napa Register and the SF chronlicl. She married and moved to Napa and became good friends with Ken Narlow and his wife Marie, she is still tight with Marie, Ken died a while back. So that's the story in a nutshell.

Spending time at Darlene’s place, did you ever run into anyone there that looking back now, seems to fit the Bill?? Just curious if you ever think about it?

Okay that is a good question..But the post is from 20 12 so nine years ago.. Also
if they were smoking pot and parting with the victims in 1969..which i highly doubt.
than they must be 72 years old today..in 2021.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back