Zodiac Victim - Paul Lee Stine (taxi cab driver) S.F.

acmeintuitiveenergy

Reaction score
Zodiac's confirmed murder victim Paul Lee Stine. aka the taxi cab driver.
After being taken down to the coroner there was a property list made up of items found on him. These were:

7 Keys Why the 7 keys? Because he was the 7th victim
A Class ring To mess with the police having to look at yearbooks
Misc paper/Fare Book He left the fare book to spite him.
Some Change Because the almighty dollar was more important to take than some chump change
The famous torn shirt Anyone the lenght and the width that was cut off of his shirt? I am not sure but it has meaning.
Missing were his:
Wallet He stole his idenity like in the holocost. Stien
Taxi Cab Keys He took away his livelyhood.
His Glasses The Zodiac wore them in the composite

The Zodiac used siz 7 woman's gloves. 4 fingers on each hand plus a thumb on each equals 10. 10x size 7 equals 70. When did the killing end 1970. Size 7 is also the number of victims he claimed?
What happens in craps when you get a 7 or a 11 crap out new game. Pair of dice. -paradice roll the dice
Murdered Oct.11, 1969 guess what 11 crap out new game or Oct. 1oth month, 11 day 10 plus 11 equals 21. The Zodiac like to play the Best Odds.
Which games are those in Vegas. Backgammon, Craps and Blackjack!

This was great work. I found that all the letters have something to share with my POI today. I had to rush to the library and archice my work in facebook. I made a great file of copies.
It took a while but now I have some more proof, and this should really get Napa SHeriffs attention, as I am still waiting for a reply. I imagine now there is talk of opening the case, but I have heard nothing..
I think that there are many more my POI committed, namely Oregon crimes I suspect him of. I now am 500% sure my POI is the Zodiac. Take a look at the new thread.
Do you have a link for the stine report?
Did I make metion that my POI gave me a gift, a pair of glasses, Halloween brand and with EYES in them. Holgraphic eyes.
You seem to understand the keys, so what does the key on the snowman card mean? I see the notch is pointing at 8. ANy ideas?

I think the shirt cloth was for a magical ritual, maybe even since he mailed it. I can not explain the magic, only that I know that cloth can make the magic more powerful somehow.

TimeCop, What is the LENGHT AND THE WIDTH of the Shirt. It is important. The size of the pieces of shirt sent in the the 3 letters I bet is 7 inches long. I am the one who turned in the 70 page report on my POI to the San Francisco Cold Case Division a couple of weeks ago on the STINE MURDER SIR.

Paul Lee Stine had a job starting with the San Francisco Chronicle a couple of days after his death.
Interesting. I discovered that one of the victims was an eagle scout and that he was in troop 12. Did Paul Stine ever have anything to do with the Boy scouts? I wonder if our mystery man had any connections to the scouts himself, because of the complex knots found in the bindings of the victims. I believe the knots are important as well.
The shirt cloth. Isn't there an old scout mission or something about cloth as a BAND AID? I am not sure, I have CRS from back when I was a cubscout(never made it to the Boy Scouts) you know Zodiac mentions booboos.
I believe the Killer was an EAGLE SCOUT. Oh, yeah, shirt for a turniquet(hope I spelled that right).
And SFC. I keep thinking SFC id important in a code some how. Maybe SFC is KFC?
Just a thought on SF , hope I didn't thow you off your thought bro. You did mention SFC and there may be a connection to SFC with all the victims(just a thought, but many tie to SF). It may turn out to be an important discovery. I wonder if the killer knew him personally. This may be why he was allowed to sit in the front seat? I think they were friends and Paul Stine didnt even see it coming. He may have been pre selected.
Do you know if Paul Stine ever smoked pot or did drugs? Could they have been doing a drug deal? I wish not to smear Pauls image as a citizen(may he rest in Peace), just wondering if theres any knowledge of such a possibility.
I think the Killer knew all of his victims on a personal basis somehow and that he was stalking them and preselecting them.

I think this is a good question to ask. Is it possible Paul stine himself was a boy/eagle scout? You have dug up much information on Paul. Is it possible?
Sorry I misspelled Stine in the title, I can not edit it. My eye is getting bad an sometimes without coffee I can not focus..

If you look at the corner of Cherry and Washington St. In San Francisco you will notice a corner that the Zodiac turned to go down to Kahn Playground.
On that corner are three items o let us say 2 items that the Zodiac used to make a mockery of. The S.F. P.D. and the US Post Office with the letters.
You will notice on that corner a US Post Offic box that in the day was painted red, white and blue. You will also notice the call boxes. One for the police and one for the fire dept. Interesting that night he had a bunch of blue meanies, cops, running acound Kahn playground with the fire dept. shining on bright lights. Is this not a mockery he wanted to cause. Look at it from another angle. Every murder has a story. Something to thing about. One last thing there are only two entrances thru that wall that you can walk thru. The one he choose were stairs leading to a dead end and he had to jump down. Irony isn't a bunch of cops jumping down a wall and falling in the dark.

I have been reading Steve Hodels book, interesting is a photo of a detective looking at Stines Shirt. From what I can guestimate from the photo is 6-7 inches long by 3-4 inches wide. It appears there are at least 14 stripes total on the piece I see being examined, but could be a little wider than I can see (the right side is hidden behind detectives hand). I see at least 7 white and 7 black stripes(appears black,as is a B/W photo) Using 4 marks per inch I get 4 lines per Dice in the Paradise Key (each dice consisting of 16 cubes. 14 lines would be 3 1/2 inches per the marks I have been using to determine the radians and crime location data being hinted at throughout the letters and on the P66 map. It appears the Lines of Pauls shirt may have been a hint to 3 seperate works of MUSIC, and the crime locators may be representing notes(maybe where Letters/notes were tied to the crime locations. Still working on it but have been on the trail of my POI and tying him to the I-HOP if possible(as ya know the Eyes watch the skeleton Hop).
Amador and Ihop hold SYmetrical views which may be relevant to the MO of at least one of the Zodiac bunch, There, in my latest estimates were at least 5 members per cell that are related to the PARADICE riddle for a total of 10, all operating within the foothills and immediate area of Mt. Diablo.
Stine was intentional as was Bates and Arlis Perry. Though not all are identified to be works of the same killer(Zodiac), I think they are all three connected to my POI and are the cases I am most nterested in.
Are there any photos of what Stines Keys would have looked like?.
I noticed a photo online of Stine laying over seat and hands dangling from car being used on an album cover...dispicable. ANyways, yes, I think 7 x 3.5 is fair to say from what I can see as the dimensions of the Shirt Pieces.

I do believe the Zodiac knew his victims; eg Cecilia Shepherd was stabbed such a multitude of times. MOO

After looking at everything to do with the Paul Stine murder, there are so many things that still bother me. First off, I 100% believe that the police officers did in fact stop Zodiac that night and briefly spoke to him. It’s obvious why they would say differently. Anyway, as a police officer your trained to see more details at a scene then the average person. So when they stopped him walking or lumbering down the street to ask him if he had seen anyone, there’s no way they wouldn’t have had a clear mental image of his appearance and voice. Enough so, that If seen again, they would remember him. Now, is it because of the mess up over the radio or is it something else? They should have been able to get back to the station and give a very detailed summary of his characteristics and voice. Something is so fishy about it. What happened? Why didn’t they block off a one mile area and just sit on him? This was their chance to catch him. Does anyone believe he lived close by? I’m sure if he left his car there it couldn’t have been that far from the crime scene. It was at night, so less vehicles driving around. I’ve read so many peoples posts about that night and I just want someone to give me a good theory.

Paul Lee Stine(1939-1969)​

IMDbProSTARMETERSee rank
Paul Lee Stine

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10819628/mediaviewer/rm975027713/?ref_=nm_ov_ph
Paul Lee Stine was born on 18 December 1939 in Exeter, California, USA. He was married to Claudia S. Stine. He died on 11 October 1969 in San Francisco, California, USA.

Inglis-No1-MkI-star-3CH9xx-5-1024-300x195.jpg
Inglis-No1-MkI-star-3CH9xx-6-1024-300x209.jpg

Paul Stine was shot to death with a Browning Hi Power, 9mm pistol (similar to this one), made by the Canadian company Inglis.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back