Resemblance of McDuff and BSL

OceanMetTheSky

Reaction score
On the topic of BSL's biological father... I dont know either of course, but I've always been drawn to Kenneth Mcduff, the serial killer from Texas. Gary Lavergne writes about him in many of his books. Mcduff is from Texas. He spent time in prison for rape, and murder accomplice. Within a few days of being released, he started murdering. A lot of his crimes are very similar to BSL.

Like I said, there is about a one in a billion chance of that being his biological father, but it's just a thought. I'd recommend some of you reading a little about him.

On the topic of BSL's biological father... I dont know either of course, but I've always been drawn to Kenneth Mcduff, the serial killer from Texas. Gary Lavergne writes about him in many of his books. Mcduff is from Texas. He spent time in prison for rape, and murder accomplice. Within a few days of being released, he started murdering. A lot of his crimes are very similar to BSL.

Like I said, there is about a one in a billion chance of that being his biological father, but it's just a thought. I'd recommend some of you reading a little about him.

OT...just ordered a copy of the book. I did Wiki this dude and he DID murder a young lady from VP. He was also known for or rather suspected of some rapes that occurred (not in Louisiana, but in Texas). McDuff killed 2 young men first; went to jail and on a "technicality" (overcrowding...sound familiar) he got out and he started his crimes within a few DAYS of his release, he started his crime spree. The book is called, "Bad Boy of Rosebud" or just "Bad Boy"

hrm wonder if BSL picked the writer's brother's brain about on serial killers

mcduff2.jpg
Kenneth McDuff

BrandonLavergne.JPG
couldn't be his father, age doesn't add up.

mcduff2.jpg
Kenneth McDuff

BrandonLavergne.JPG
couldn't be his father, age doesn't add up.

Wow the similarity is striking. Even if his incarceration dates overlap with BL's birth and rule him out as BL's biological father, could he be related some other way? Could this be an uncle or older cousin? The brow bone and the eyes to me look so alike. Just speculating here, but if KM was perhaps his uncle and BL was born strongly resembling KA, perhaps his birth parents didn't bond with him (BL) because of all the emotional baggage tied to KA and the shame/social stigma of being related to a serial killer. Maybe that's way, way out on a limb, just a scenerio I could kinda see. When my family looks at baby/childhood pics we always laugh because I look just like my aunt as a child and my cousin looked just like my mom for instance. So they could be related, just not father/son.

Honestly, I think all that Mc/BSL 'similarities' is wishful thinking. The only thing I see is the complete lack of humanity in the eyes. There's just nothing there. Evil, distance, coldness? Yes. Related? NO

I respect your opinion. But I honestly don't see how anyone can't see the resemblance. Their eyes, brows, smile, smug look, brow bone, prominent Adams apple, there are a lot of facial features that are strikingly similar.

Thought I would start this thread for those that wish to discuss the resemblance. I find there is one but McDuff was in jail at the time BSL was born. McDuff wasn't out on parole until 1989 and BSL was born in 1979.

I respect your opinion. But I honestly don't see how anyone can't see the resemblance. Their eyes, brows, smile, smug look, brow bone, prominent Adams apple, there are a lot of facial features that are strikingly similar.

Respectfully, IMO, I can see similarities, i.e. male, white, dark hair, adam's apple, etc, but as far as genetic similarities carried from parents to offspring, I see none. I do think sometimes the eyes see what the mind wants them to see (not at all saying this is your case). I see straight-faced, emotionless expressions.

Brother? or Uncle?

which ever, as a family member wouldn't you give family a copy of your book? Even if you didn't give a copy, wouldn't other family members buy it and read it? Especially if you know you carry that dark passenger (taken from Dexter). It would be a subject BSL would undoubtedly want to read up on.

McDuff was incarcerated during BSL's conception & birth, but you hear so many stories of babies conceived in prison so not impossible.

They are close to the same age too in this set. And they resemble each other better in the picture's you've posted. Very interesting.

As I stated before...with a family member who writes about Serial Killer's and BSL knows he has desire to kill, I would think he would read the book, and he honed up on his skills of hiding, and picked up on a few things. Example:

In early 1991, McDuff enrolled at Texas State Technical College in Waco. Soon, Central Texas prostitutes began disappearing. One, Valencia Joshua, 22, was last seen alive Feb. 24, 1991. She reportedly was on campus looking for McDuff.

Her naked, decomposed body later was discovered in a shallow grave in woods behind TSTC.

Another of the missing women, Regenia Moore, was last seen kicking and screaming in the cab of McDuff's pickup truck.
http://lubbockonline.com/news/112496/mcduff.htm

BBM

Brother? or Uncle?

which ever, as a family member wouldn't you give family a copy of your book? Even if you didn't give a copy, wouldn't other family members buy it and read it? Especially if you know you carry that dark passenger (taken from Dexter). It would be a subject BSL would undoubtedly want to read up on.

Cousin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back