Who benefited from the killings?

LINative13

Reaction score
I was taught as a young man in order to figure out who a person was murdered by; you just have to see who benefited the most from it?

Did anyone benefit from these girls being murdered? Did their silence protect anyone?

I have also heard the best way to get away with murder is to not have a motive.

Thoughts, comments?

Interesting thinking.

I'm not sure anyone benefited. I guess it could be a pimp, john, or drug dealer for silence or less hassle. Could also be revenge if the girls were moving out on their own, cutting into pimp's turf & $$$.

I really don't think the girls had any money or life insurance policies with big payouts. jmo

If it is a serial killer in none of the above categories, then only the killer benefited in whatever way it is this particular killer perceives.

The benefit derived could have simply to satisfy the lust of a serial killer. On the other hand it could be those that would have suffered damage if they connected to any of the dead gals. The idea there seemed to be a circling of the wagons to get jb as far away from this is what got my antennas up.

There is a fellow right in the middle of this case that went to a federal prison for drug crimes prosecuted by ths DA. A federal probe of corruption ensued from that arrest. The question is why did he do his time in a fed prison

1. Satisfying a serial killers blood lust.
2. Infrigement on territory
3. Money
4. Examples being made of girls who didnt kick up proper dues?
5. Disgruntled former employers
6. Silence

What else?

Now this list is going to have a very wide spectrum. Keep everything on the table.....pimps, drug dealers, organized crime (even though I do not believe it was an organized crime faction), johns, boyfriends.....EVERYTHING.

Once we get a nice list going....we can start knocking items off the list and possibly come up with a motive. I am trying to look at this from a neutral perspective.

3. Money
6. Silence

Those are all pretty much motives, as opposed to "who benefits", right? As far as I can see, the SK would be the only one who "benefits", at least to his own twisted mind, regardless of motive.

a little of both.

Benefits all seem to lead back to money though.

3. Money
6. Silence

What else?

Now this list is going to have a very wide spectrum. Keep everything on the table.....pimps, drug dealers, organized crime (even though I do not believe it was an organized crime faction), johns, boyfriends.....EVERYTHING.

A Vendetta against someone or some prosperous and/or entitled group that the killer, who sees/saw himself as more deserving of such success, has against someone or some group who he sees as having profited far beyond the chances that he, the killer, could ever imagine for himself.

Perhaps, from the sidelines, where his career stalled, he watches successful and prosperous men indulging in the services of prostitutes, partaking of drugs and partying freely in their exclusive circles. So, he figures he will rid the community of prostitutes all while pointing a finger at the folks he sees as high and mighty. By leaving bodies practically on their doorsteps the mere investigation puts a spotlight on this "privileged" few thus exposing their "corrupt" behaviors.

Just a thought... :) and yes, I now have one guy in mind... and if he turns out to be the killer then all my time researching freaks and dirty cops, politicians and Madames as well as pimps and drug dealers will have led nowhere.

But I sure have learned a lot about subjects I couldn't have cared less about...

The information I believe I have was not unearthed by my own hands. It is the work product of another. All I did was asked for an opinion, probably because of my LE experience. I checked out the information on the background and found it all to be true.

I can tell you if I was still in the business this POI would have been at the very top of the page until someone else replaced him.

It is my opinion the gb4 were not meant to be found and placed by a local or former lOcal due to the knowledge that they were less likely to be found being placed between hemlock cove and the old coast guard station. Jmho

It is my opinion the gb4 were not meant to be found and placed by a local or former lOcal due to the knowledge that they were less likely to be found being placed between hemlock cove and the old coast guard station.

I agree, that's much more remote than down near Tobay or, obviously, around Oak Beach. I know I should know, but how did Blue, the dog, happen to wind up in the right spot almost immediately? Was law enforcement tipped to it, or am I confusing that with something else?

I agree, that's much more remote than down near Tobay or, obviously, around Oak Beach. I know I should know, but how did Blue, the dog, happen to wind up in the right spot almost immediately? Was law enforcement tipped to it, or am I confusing that with something else?
The Million Dollar Question...the story has changed...at first it was said that Malia took Blue out to do random training and while he was at it they would look for SG. Now, it is said that he was just out randomly training Blue.

It is my opinion the gb4 were not meant to be found and placed by a local or former lOcal due to the knowledge that they were less likely to be found being placed between hemlock cove and the old coast guard station. Jmho

In Nevada when it was intended for a body to never be found they would simply dig a hole in the desert. Knowing how deserted that stretch of Ocean Parkway can be and how loose the sand is on the South side of the road, why not dig a hole in the sand at the base of the dunes?

Or better yet, why not use a small boat or skiff to take the bodies over to any of the dozens of deserted islands along the State Channel and around the bay?

Were the GB4 bodies actually buried?

(I know, I know... it's likely a dumb question, but there was something in a news article that forces me to to ask.)

If you want them found....why not just leave them on the median?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back