Doc Dump 8-7-12

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for links to the actual documents. However, the article states they are heavily redacted or entire blank pages.

New documents show police focused on Josh Powell's odd behavior from beginning

West Valley police focused in on Josh Powell's odd behavior almost immediately following the disappearance of his wife, Susan Powell, in 2009.

Tuesday, 3rd District Judge Judith Atherton released more than 80 sets of documents — including numerous search warrants — that had previously been sealed. The court papers give insight into the West Valley City Police Department's investigation when Susan Powell was reported missing on Dec. 7, 2009.

More at link.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21601776&ni...-odd-behavior-from-beginning&s_cid=featured-1

I'd love to know what the redacted part was after they found the rental car had 800 miles on it. Several other redacted parts too. Not much new but I didn't recall a circular saw being mentioned before but it's been a while though. The generator yes, the saw I didn't.

I'd love to know what the redacted part was after they found the rental car had 800 miles on it. Several other redacted parts too. Not much new but I didn't recall a circular saw being mentioned before but it's been a while though. The generator yes, the saw I didn't.

I don't remember the saw either. I wonder if it was processed for blood? I would have to think you can ever clean a circular saw completely. Too many nooks and cranny's.

What could Josh have needed with a humidifier?

Other items have more obvious uses like the gas to run the generator, generator to run saw? Tarps, sleds, shovel & rake. But humidifier?? I'm stumped on that one.

I'm going to guess that someone might have noticed one of the boys were weezy or had a cold that day or Josh wanted to explain the generator, "Charlie was wheezing so thought I better bring it along in case xyz" or Susan left it in the van from the day xyz had a cold a week ago...

His mind isn't too complex nor SP's after you read the crap they tried to put forth. Just bizarre actually but so whimpy & easy to figure out. jmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sion-missing-daughter-law-Utah-mom-Susan.html

He admitted 'looking at her naked body under the bathroom door (using a mirror)' though recognized this was a 'sick' thing to do.
His obsession with her, he said, 'represents the first time I’ve mentioned fetishes and what might be considered sociopathic. I mean, who looks under the bathroom door with a mirror?'
The journal included countless photos of Susan and different parts of her body. He also revealed he stole some of her belongings including her underwear and even discarded wax strips.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aughter-law-Utah-mom-Susan.html#ixzz233h6VZJF

S.I.C.K.!

This man admitted he is a sociopath! I hope he is monitored closely after he is released. He is so obsessed with Susan that I'd bet a beer that he will go 'visit' her once he gets out of prison. JMO.

Pardon me but I feel sick to my stomach!

wm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100