Police say man lit toilet on fire for "religious reasons"

TrackerSam

Reaction score
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police say they stopped a man at a Louisville Speedway gas station after he lit a toilet on fire for what he said was, "religious reasons."

Police say he threatened the officers as he was being arrested, and that he had bloodshot eyes and smelled of alcohol.

He was charged with arson, alcohol intoxication, disorderly conduct and terroristic threatening.

It's not the first time Crittenden has been in the news. Late last month, police say he was caught huffing Reddi-wip at a Louisville store.

According to the arrest report, Crittenden, "stated he was huffing the cans in an attempt to wake up, and stated that the U.S. Constitution allows him the authority to huff Reddi-wip."

Police, who apparently did not share his view of the U.S. Constitution, arrested Crittenden at the scene and charged him with theft, public intoxication, disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/19214875/...ilet-on-fire-for-religious-reasons?hpt=ju_bn4

I have knealt in front of a bowl a time or two in my youth and promised my deity that I'd never drink again, yes I have. :puke:

I have knealt in front of a bowl a time or two in my youth and promised my deity that I'd never drink again, yes I have. :puke:

Lol, right there with you, but I never checked to see if it was still flammable. Great balls o' fire!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Wow, I agree with most the commenters that he needs serious help. Or one day we may be reading about fatalities.

He was destroying the evidence of his Malicious destruction on the toilet bowl. A receipt from his earlier meal was placed into evidence. If there were Eyewitnesses, they made need consouling after seeing the contents of the toilet.... Jk, funny story here.

Let's hope that he is receiving the help or treatment needed. It would be nice to keep this story confined to toilet humor and nothing more serious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back