Randy Travis: Naked, DUI, threatening police

Leilei

Reaction score
He needs to get into rehab or something before he kills someone while he is driving drunk!

Omg now celebrities are joining the ranks of naked criminals???

Randy Travis... Why couldn't we get, say, Johnny Depp roaming around (on foot, not by car!) naked?! :D

Randy Travis looks bad! I hope he gets some help. And I hope he isn't on those darned bath salts!

UGH! What was he thinking? Nobody wants to see him naked!

moo

wm

Omg now celebrities are joining the ranks of naked criminals???

Randy Travis... Why couldn't we get, say, Johnny Depp roaming around (on foot, not by car!) naked?! :D

I could totally get behind this... :D

Dearborn priest arrested for DUI while naked

Archdiocese takes action against Father Peter Petroske

Published On: Aug 07 2012 06:32:56 PM EDT Updated On: Aug 07 2012 06:38:01 PM EDT

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...aked/-/4714498/16007078/-/y39up4/-/index.html

August 8, 2012 at 1:00 am

Dearborn priest charged with driving naked, intoxicated
By Christine Ferretti and George Hunter
The Detroit News

Dearborn— A Catholic priest who allegedly drove through the city naked and intoxicated was suspended by the Archdiocese of Detroit.

The Rev. Peter Petroske, 57, pastor of Sacred Heart Parish in Dearborn, was placed on administrative leave Monday, archdiocese officials said.

He is charged with misdemeanor counts of operating while intoxicated and disorderly/obscene conduct, according to officials with Dearborn's 19th District Court...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120808/METRO01/208080345#ixzz2309fQ4S9

A drunk priest? Sooo many (old) jokes there lol...

Way too many nude criminals this spring and summer ... Wth is going on?!

I love his voice! Hoping he gets the help he needs.

This is an awesome hot mess of a story.

Now if McConaughey (sp?) would take up nekkid bongo playing again.........

Tickets were supposed to go on sale today for a concert he is giving nearby; however, the radio announced this morning that they are holding off on selling tickets until this matter is resolved. :(

A drunk priest? Sooo many (old) jokes there lol...

Way too many nude criminals this spring and summer ... Wth is going on?!

Makes ya wish for a larcenous Johnny Depp. ;) :D

Maybe he'll start stealing Barbie dolls while nude. ;) :please: :woohoo:

I totally forgot about McConaghey (Sp?!) and the nude bongo drumming (while smoking pot, IIRC, lol). Unfortunately for us, he was inside his home at the time... :( :D

Honestly, a person should be able to smoke some herb and play bongos naked in their own home, if you ask me... Not bothering or endangering anyone, unlike Randy and this year's crop of naked crooks! :eek:

I totally forgot about McConaghey (Sp?!) and the nude bongo drumming (while smoking pot, IIRC, lol). Unfortunately for us, he was inside his home at the time... :( :D

Honestly, a person should be able to smoke some herb and play bongos naked in their own home, if you ask me... Not bothering or endangering anyone, unlike Randy and this year's crop of naked crooks! :eek:

Who wants to see a naked Randy Travis anyway? :puke:

This makes me sad. I love Randy.

I hope he gets the help he needs. What a great talent.

this is sad to me. I always enjoyed Randy's music and he always struck me as a nice, polite country boy. Sorry to see he seems to be struggling :(

Sadly he must have been blotto as he tried buying cigarettes from a local gas station and he was naked. The clerk called 911 and said he thought it was Travis and described him and his vehicle.

I hope he gets help soon.

I don't really follow Randy as a fan or anything, but heard he's very talented.

Over the years I've read many stories about him. I know he was married to an older woman who was also his manager. It seems while they were married (quite a few years) she was a good, steady influence in his life.

They were divorced a while back. Don't know when. Of course I don't know what their private life was like or why they divorced, but it seems he's gone off track since then.

I hope he has other people in his life now who will help him.

Poor Randy! I hope he gets help. He looks terrible.

Now on another note...can you just imagine being the store clerk when Randy Travis walked in butt naked???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back