Divorced man ordered to pay dog maintenance

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A court in Italy has ordered a man to pay maintenance to his divorced wife for their pet dog.

The woman, not been named for legal reasons, took her former husband to court in the north-eastern town of Udine after he refused to give money towards her canine expenses.

She said: "He has to pay maintenance for our two children, so why shouldn't he pay for the care of our dog Pepi, which we bought together.

"With food and vet bills a dog can cost almost as much as a child to raise."

Judge Enrico Cavalieri ruled in favour of the woman and ordered her estranged husband to pay several hundred pounds a year for the dog.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1234127.html?menu=

Does this mean that the man has visitation rights every other weekend and half of all holidays?

vicktor said:
Does this mean that the man has visitation rights every other weekend and half of all holidays?

You know vicktor i was thinking the same thing
(and now i sitting here worried because i thought like vicktor lol sorry :blowkiss: )

Maybe this guy should go for custody of the dog. It could work out cheaper in the long run for him and since shes struggling to care (financialy) for the dog wouldnt this be better for her and her children?????????

The dog could visit the family (weekends holidays etc)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back