PA - Couple & 15yo daughter slain, Philadelphia, 22 Sept 2003

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
In a brash an move during his sentencing, an admitted killer and rapist decided to turn and speak to the relatives of his victim in a Philadelphia courtroom.

Twenty-year-old Sean Brown was sentenced Monday to 3 consecutive life prison terms. It was in a house in the Somerdale section of Philadelphia where Brown shot and killed Patricia Henry, raped and murdered her 15-year old daughter Patricia Stallworth, and killed James Cofer in 2003

Yesterday, he stunned the courtroom when he turned to the victims' relatives and told them he was "too pretty to have raped anyone."

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/01042005_nw_rapistspeaks.html

he'll probably wish he wasn't 'so pretty' when he gets to the Big House. What a despicable a--.

lisag said:
Wow.. What a sick minded SOB !

He is a sick minded SOB to have committed the rape, no doubt. But I think in his twisted mind, he was trying to assert his innocence....."look how cute I am, I can have any girl I want, I don't have to rape someone to get sex."
Dumb enough to think that would be a DEFENSE for himself.

kgeaux said:
He is a sick minded SOB to have committed the rape, no doubt. But I think in his twisted mind, he was trying to assert his innocence....."look how cute I am, I can have any girl I want, I don't have to rape someone to get sex."
Dumb enough to think that would be a DEFENSE for himself.

I wonder if in the "old" days this would have worked? I think it would have. Just think of how many stories were written about...if the woman didn't wear provocative clothes she wouldn't have been raped.....if she had only agreed to my way of thinking I wouldn't have beaten her.....that baby couldn't have been mine, I didn't want kids......etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back