What We Have Learned

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rather than waste time and space on how the transcripts were obtained, in reading them we are learning new things. I haven't read it all yet, and haven't dissected it all yet, but lets see what these transcripts reveal that we, or at least I, didn't know beore.

Burke and Fleet Jr. both owned Hi Tec boots.

Chris Wolf's girlfriend (Dilson), "sent" (yeah right) Patsy a videotape of herself expressing concerns about Chris murdering JonBenet.

Coincidentally, ******* just happened to be there in town WITH her videocamera visiting Patsy, according to A Candy Rose, whom I have the highest respect for and can back it up.

There will be more revelations, but these two are a good start.

Anyone else?

Yep, I can add a couple now that the transcripts have been exposed.

1. PR's depo testimony reveals that, despite naming everyone BUT Jesus as a suspect, all the RST's investigative efforts, as well as Keenan's for the last year now, have produced nada, zip, zilch in the way of credible evidence to support any intruder theory. The bushes they've been beating long ago dried up and died, to say nothing of all those poor little piglets.

2. The Rs' "transference" defense of PR's sweater fibers when she threw herself on the body once it came to finally rest under the Christmas tree is out the little window cuz those same fibers were found in the paint tray, on the duct tape and white blanket, all left behind in the basement when JR carried the body UPstairs. In order for that transference defense to fly, PR would have had to have her hysterics all over the body when it was still in the basement, wrapped in a blanket, near the paint tray WITH the duct tape still intact over JB's mouth. According to the Rs own testimony, that didn't happen.

3. Although it's good to know who actually owned the Hi-Tecs, it is still impossible to fix a specific time when the footprint in them was left at the crime scene. There is no way to know, without eyewitness testimony, IF the print was left during the commission of a crime, during the staging portion of the crime or hours, days or weeks BEFORE the crime. Subjecting this piece of evidence to a mold test produced too subjective a finding that defense would have a hayday with, unfortunately.

And now that we have TWO alleged Hi-Tec wearers, it's impossible to tell which child was on those shoes and left the suspect print. I suppose the Rs will want to implicate the White children next....

Keep it coming, Spade!

Where the (censored) is this (censored) coming from?

>Burke and Fleet Jr. both owned Hi Tec boots.
Burke did not. I don't know about Fleet White.

>Chris Wolf's girlfriend sent Patsy a videotape of herself
>expressing concerns about Chris murdering JonBenet.
After considerable thought, the girlfriend contacted her lawyer about her concerns and then the police.

Originally posted by Toth

>Chris Wolf's girlfriend sent Patsy a videotape of herself
>expressing concerns about Chris murdering JonBenet.
After considerable thought, the girlfriend contacted her lawyer about her concerns and then the police.

1. It's coming from the transcripts

2. According to the transcripts, both Burke and FWJr. owned hi tec boods

3. Why in the world would she videotape herself and then send it to Patsy????????????

Sorry Toth, but Burke DID own those boots. You need to pay more attention to the recently released facts before posting your propaganda.

ARE YOU JOKING?: "They(THE RAMSEYS) had no idea who did it." PLEASE GET PAST THIS...!!!

Are you all into reading all there is available/just wondering?!

If Patsy did it, was the garroting staged? Let's say she just flew off the handle and beat JBR to death, then--in a panic---decides to stage a sex crime with a kidnapping theme, or vice-versa. She would then have to carry JBR down the stairs, with or without JR knowing. She then makes a garrote, and stages an auto-erotic asphysiciation and sexually molests the body to complete the scene.

Why, then, did it look like JBR was fighting her choking? She had been pulling at the rope used as a garrote while it was around her neck. And if she was dead when this was staged, how did the bruising lines show up on her neck? Can tat happen after death? If blood is n longer circulating in the brains?

It was no 'fly off the handle' and suddenly strike out.. it was a premeditated garotteing that took a real long time.
Toth, you don't even know WHEN the garrote was applied much less HOW it was--nobody does.
And the fact that there is absolutely NO damage to any of the underlying muscles/tissues/bone structure where the cord was, points to it being applied post-mortem to cover up a prior strangulation. Possibly by the shirt collar as Dr. Spitz suggests.

It was no 'fly off the handle' and suddenly strike out.. it was a premeditated garotteing that took a real long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back