Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
Good morning, ya'll! Justice for Kathleen!

Thanks for the thread Shelby! I doubled my acid reflux meds in anticipation of slimy defense tactics! Justice for Kathleen!

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Morning! Prosecution expected to rest case against #DrewPeterson this morning. Defense says their case will be 2 days. http://m.nbcchicago.com/nbcchicago/db_276069/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=mRlYLzoN

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky just spoke, says defense expects to call about 10 witnesses... if judge denies defense motion for a directed verdict. #DrewPeterson

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky anticipates calling Savio divorce attorney Harry Smith. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," he says. #DrewPeterson

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky says there has been discussion btwn #DrewPeterson & his attorneys as to whether he'll take stand.

Craig Wall ‏@craigrwall
Prosecutors in #DrewPeterson not expected to call any more witnesses. Arguments and the defense motion for directed verdict

Craig Wall ‏@craigrwall
If judge denies motion that would in effect drop charges against #DrewPeterson then defense begins calling witnesses. Perhaps ten in all.

Wasn't court suppose to start an hour earlier?

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Morning! Prosecution expected to rest case against #DrewPeterson this morning. Defense says their case will be 2 days. http://m.nbcchicago.com/nbcchicago/db_276069/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=mRlYLzoN

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky just spoke, says defense expects to call about 10 witnesses... if judge denies defense motion for a directed verdict. #DrewPeterson

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky anticipates calling Savio divorce attorney Harry Smith. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," he says. #DrewPeterson

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky says there has been discussion btwn #DrewPeterson & his attorneys as to whether he'll take stand.

Oh yeah, come Drew, get on the stand! :slapfight:

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jurors arrived today wearing sports jerseys, breaking from their color coordination. My dream of all-paisley day lives!

stacy st. Clair ‏@stacystclair
#drewpeterson jurors arrived today wearing sports jerseys, breaking from their color coordination. My dream of all-paisley day lives!

Sports jerseys?????? It gets worse every day.

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Jurors have abandoned color-coordination, we're told, but are still unified. Sports Jerseys! #DrewPeterson

The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
#DrewPeterson's jurors are all wearing sports jerseys today.

Sports jerseys?????? It gets worse every day.

Shows absolutely no decorum or respect for the severity of these proceedings. Judge has no control, call a mistrial, get a new judge and a new jury who aren't childish!

Wow! This jury is really trying to make this trial about them. Well, that said, I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now. One can reasonably infer they are quite ticked off about the amount of times they have been told to leave the courtroom.

I'm sure they will tell us when the trial is over.

44s The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
#DrewPeterson prosecutors are not expected to call any witnesses this morning. Lawyers will argue stipulations.

So why have the jury there so early? These arguments go on and on and will probably last all morning.

The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
#DrewPeterson court is in session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members