What do you think happened to Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey?

What do you think happened to Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey?

• They were abducted at the lake and are both alive

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • They were abducted at the lake and were murdered and their bodies are hidden

Votes: 73 52.5%
  • They were abducted elsewhere, the bikes were staged at the park to throw LE off and are alive

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • They were abducted elsewhere, the bikes were staged at the park and the girls were murdered.

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • I'm not sure....

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • I have another theory not listed here

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook Morrissey are two cousins who went missing from Iowa. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

You don't have to be a Websleuths member to vote in this poll!

This poll was submitted by Gracelin.

sadly i have to agree with sapphire.i do hope i am wrong though.

I keep trying to convince myself that they're still alive, but it's getting harder every day to believe me.

If you add "at the lake" to the second option, that's what I think.

I think they were snatched at the lake, but I'm not sure they had been snatched yet when the other bike rider saw their bikes on the trail. They could have tossed the bikes there while they did whatever little girls do at parks and then been snatched while they were off playing. Just because dude saw their bikes at 12:20(?), doesn't mean they had been abducted yet. Does that make sense?

I think the girls were sent to the lake by someone they know, trapped on the trail by persons that they know, and were abducted by those persons. I believe multiple people were involved in their abduction. I think they are still alive, but I realize that is a slim possibility.

I think the girls were sent to the lake by someone they know, trapped on the trail by persons that they know, and were abducted by those persons. I believe multiple people were involved in their abduction. I think they are still alive, but I realize that is a slim possibility.

I agree with you. I feel they are still alive.

Hi everyone, this is my first post. :great:

I'm so sorry to hear that these two little girls are still missing. Unfortunately, the longer they're missing, it does not look good. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie