GUILTY VA - Mother arrested after father finds newborn in plastic bag

Bless her lil heart!!! This is a local one for me.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/19477748/mother-accused-of-leaving-newborn-in-dryer-faces-bond-hearing

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) -

The Henrico mother accused of trying to kill her newborn daughter now has a chance to get out of jail.

This week, Henrico Police accused Angela Janecka of attempted murder and felony child neglect. The charges landed Janecka behind bars, but we've learned that could soon change. Thursday, attorneys agreed to set a bond hearing for Monday morning. It's a development that's not uncommon, but could shed new light on some disturbing allegations.

OMG!!! She had better not get out of jail!!!

This woman is an adult, married, stay at home mother of an 8 year old. Why?

Lemme see if I can guess......postpartum.

And I will call Bull**it if she even TRIES to go there. It is an insult to women who really have suffered with PPD or PPP.

I am sick of women killing/trying to kill their children and claiming "postpartum". Lock 'em up anyway.

JMO

Because adult, married, stay at home mothers have the same potential for harm as anyone else....

There was clearly an issue even before the baby was born since she told hubby the baby died in utero but that she had been advised to carry it to delivery.

I think both of these people shouldn't be allowed to have children. I mean really. Didn't her belly grow in the last four months of pregnancy with an 8lb baby in there? Dead babies don't grow.

I agree they should not be able to have children! I hope the older child is in a safe place.

I wonder if the baby is not hubby's so mom decided to get rid of her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back