Identified! LA - St Martin Parish, UP5819, hit by truck on I-10, Dec'81 - Michele Elaine Oakes-Gautreaux Boutilier

Spurser

Inquire Within
Reaction score
I would like some opinions on this possible match please. The height is off, but how accurate are the heights of MP's. My driver's license says I'm 3 inches shorter and 40 pounds lighter. I grew since I first got my license and never changed those things.

The UID had been trying to hitch a ride at a truck stop and was later killed while crossing I-10. I-10 intersects with I-49 not far from where she was found. I-49 will take you directly to Shreveport(where MP went missing). I think she was trying to get back home and was killed in the process. MP was last seen wearing a plaid shirt, UID was found with a plaid shirt in her possession. Age, weight, eye and hair color all match. The timing is reasonable and could be explained via the circumstances of MP's disappearance. MP left while being treated for exhaustion and stress. Maybe she just wanted to take a break from her life. 6 months later, she decided she was ready to return home and was killed in the process. MP has not been ruled out on NAMUS.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/44ufla.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/o/ocon_alma.html

Attachments

• 44UFLA.jpg
    44UFLA.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 156
  • ocon_alma.jpg
    ocon_alma.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 67
Wow. I just read the link you posted. It makes me so mad and I am oh so aware of how often this happens.

Looks close enough to me to submit! Especially with the plaid shirt. Also, maybe the "French" accent was part of her mental illness? I remember Britney Spears used to launch into a strange accent when she had "episodes".

Would anyone else like to submit this? I don't feel qualified to do that. I'm too shy to call up LE and submit. If anyone else believes this is worth looking at, please call it in.

Spurser, you can email!

gaman@lsu.edu

LSU FACES Lab
Mary Manhein
225-578-6084
Email
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

LSU FACES Case Number:
06-41

Source Information:
LSU FACES Lab
ID-Wanted.Org

I think there may be a typo in the town's name. Possibly is St. Martinville, in St. Martin Parish. If she's from this region, she could possibly have a Cajun accent. Many of our older residents speak French and English. This is Acadiana, my home. It is also the home of Mickey S. If this lady was killed/last seen at the intersection of I-10 and I-49, this is located in north Lafayette. St. Martinville is approximately 30 minutes away.

I received a response from Mary M. at the LSU Faces Lab. She forwarded the information to one of her research associates to check out "immediately".

I will let you all know if I hear anything further.

I always thought she looked a bit like Agnes Le Roux from France, but don't see how or why she would have ended up in the U.S.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1711dffra.html
ALeRoux.jpg
ALeRoux1.jpg
ALeRoux2.jpg

Could it be that Jane's accent wasn't "French" but "Iranian" ? This missing lady; http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pyke_behdokht.html looks very much like this Jane. According to Ancestry.com, she had filed for her Naturalized Citizenship in January 1981 then just disappears in August 1981?? Very few details about Ms. Pyke!
pyke_behdokht.jpg
44UFLA.jpg

Could it be that Jane's accent wasn't "French" but "Iranian" ? This missing lady; http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pyke_behdokht.html looks very much like this Jane. According to Ancestry.com, she had filed for her Naturalized Citizenship in January 1981 then just disappears in August 1981?? Very few details about Ms. Pyke!
pyke_behdokht.jpg
44UFLA.jpg

She looks pretty close to me, and the dates are pretty close. I don't put much on the difference in heights. It doesn't look like they knew exactly how tall she was, since they indicated a range.

I say submit.

She looks pretty close to me, and the dates are pretty close. I don't put much on the difference in heights. It doesn't look like they knew exactly how tall she was, since they indicated a range.

I say submit.

It says the UID had a healed fractured left cheek bone.

Look at Behdokht Pyke's left cheek on some of her pictures. It looks a little bit discolored, like it had been broken IMO. (Like when Sonny Corleone was punched by Officer McCloskey in the Godfather. He had the bruise on his cheek for months.) What does everyone else think?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14658/1/

The DNA for Behdokht Pyke says 'Samples submitted - Tests not complete.' CODIS might pick up on the match when the tests are complete

The match should be submitted anyhow.

I was communicating with Helen Bouzon on a separate matter, and decided to run Behdokht Pyke by her to see if she could do a quick check on the dental charts that are in NamUs .

She says that they have revised the facial reconstruction because they have never felt that the original image really looked like the photos that they have of the Jane Doe.

She says that the new picture is a little better but it is still difficult to really capture her face because the photos are all at an angle.

81256649-5d50-4a59-8d4a-1cfa4e440e93.jpg

Helen agrees that the original image does look like Behdokht. She checked Behdokht's dental records posted on NamUs and she says that there is not enough there to say one way or the other.

There is currently no DNA available for Behdokht to complete a comparison either. So, for now, there’s not much else that can be done to either rule her in or rule her out.

But if this new reconstruction is more accurate, I would say she is probably not Behdokht Pyke.

Weirdly, that reconstruction reminds me of the actress Shohreh Agodashloo - also an Iranian. Sure wish there was a way to rule in/out Behdokht Pike conclusively.

I was communicating with Helen Bouzon on a separate matter, and decided to run Behdokht Pyke by her to see if she could do a quick check on the dental charts that are in NamUs .

She says that they have revised the facial reconstruction because they have never felt that the original image really looked like the photos that they have of the Jane Doe.

She says that the new picture is a little better but it is still difficult to really capture her face because the photos are all at an angle.

81256649-5d50-4a59-8d4a-1cfa4e440e93.jpg

Helen agrees that the original image does look like Behdokht. She checked Behdokht's dental records posted on NamUs and she says that there is not enough there to say one way or the other.

There is currently no DNA available for Behdokht to complete a comparison either. So, for now, there’s not much else that can be done to either rule her in or rule her out.

But if this new reconstruction is more accurate, I would say she is probably not Behdokht Pyke.

Behdokht Pyke Namus DNA Status now says
Sample submitted - Tests complete

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14658/1/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member