Canada - Black Widow tries to strike again

This is good!!!! From the link:

Prosecutors said she gave her 44-year-old husband a combination of pills, booze and rubbing alcohol that would have made him unconscious. Then, they said, she ran over him with her Chevrolet Cavalier on a dirt road near Halifax International Airport.

Her alleged motive was to collect his pension benefits.

Defense attorneys contended she accidentally backed over him in a rush to escape after he raped her in the woods beside the road. They portrayed Gordon Stewart as an alcoholic, abusive husband.

If she dosed him with all of THAT and he could STILL do the deed, I say don't kill him, CLONE him!!! :angel:

Jeana (DP) said:
This is good!!!! From the link:

Prosecutors said she gave her 44-year-old husband a combination of pills, booze and rubbing alcohol that would have made him unconscious. Then, they said, she ran over him with her Chevrolet Cavalier on a dirt road near Halifax International Airport.

Her alleged motive was to collect his pension benefits.

Defense attorneys contended she accidentally backed over him in a rush to escape after he raped her in the woods beside the road. They portrayed Gordon Stewart as an alcoholic, abusive husband.

If she dosed him with all of THAT and he could STILL do the deed, I say don't kill him, CLONE him!!! :angel:

Okay you caught me DP. It's me, not Casshew, LOL. I'm the Halifax black widow.

LOL Cami... so do you have a name for that cocktail you created??

cami said:
Sure do. The Halifax Explosion!

LOL
Good name!! but this time you are not talking half the harbour with you!

Casshew said:
Good name!! but this time you are not talking half the harbour with you!

Yeah LOL I live right on the harbour so I'd be taking myself. LOL

She's all over our news down here. What a scary looking woman. How she ever got away on that manslaughter charge is beyond me. It's about time the justice system here in Canada started taking these women seriously a la Homolka and realizing they are just as dangerous as their male sociopath counterparts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back