Thank you to InSession/TrueTV for coverage

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I know some of the InSession folks read here (Hi Beth Karas. You sure are looking great lately, loved that grey outfit yesterday!) so thought this would be a good place to thank everyone there for their coverage of this case.

IMO TrueTV/InSession did a fantastic job in covering this case in the face of not having cameras in the courtroom. Beth Karas and Jean Casares were each outstanding in their ability to "paint the picture" of the atmosphere inside the courtroom.

I thought the forensic artist lady was also very, very good. I really appreciated her comments - since she was observing peoples faces so closely in order to capture the prevailing emotion.

Thanks guys and gals!

:goodpost:

I extend my Thanks too! Imagine if we hadn't been able to have their coverage :banghead:, as limited as it was, they were our savior.

I know some of the InSession folks read here (Hi Beth Karas. You sure are looking great lately, loved that grey outfit yesterday!) so thought this would be a good place to thank everyone there for their coverage of this case.

IMO TrueTV/InSession did a fantastic job in covering this case in the face of not having cameras in the courtroom. Beth Karas and Jean Casares were each outstanding in their ability to "paint the picture" of the atmosphere inside the courtroom.

I thought the forensic artist lady was also very, very good. I really appreciated her comments - since she was observing peoples faces so closely in order to capture the prevailing emotion.

Thanks guys and gals!

Thank you, thank you thank you In Session! What would we do without you? Thank you for your coverage. You tried so hard to get cameras in the courtroom and it didn't work out, but you did the best with what you had. I'm sure it was a long 5-7 weeks that you all were in Illinois and I bet you're looking forward to going home.

I do miss the old days when you were Court TV and you were on until--was it 5:00? But, beggars can't be choosers ;)

Can anyone tell me how i can get this channel back I use to watch it every day I guess before most went to HLN .I didn't actually know this was still even on tv .Where i live that channel turned to ID .. I live in Ont Canada and use Rogers cable ,Does anyone know how to get it in Ont if i even can ...

Canman: If your cable provider is no longer providing it as part of their lineup, you will not be able to get it on your TV. In some places, like where I live, there was a time when it was part of the basic cable package. Then my cable provider went and changed it on their lineup so that a higher priced package was needed to get it.

If your cable company is not offering it at all, I guess the most you can do is call them and request that they begin to carry it. Sometimes if enough residents request a certain channel be added to the local service they do it.

I live outside of a fairly large city - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - and Comcast is the cable provider for a lot of our county. My daughter lives about 20 minutes from me and also has Comcast as her cable provider. But the lineup on her TV is different from mine. And I have a relative who lives in Seattle and has Comcast. Her lineup has channels I have never even heard of.

It is sort of like, because we don't have much of a Hispanic population here we get no Spanish language channels here at all, but in Los Angeles there are many of them. I think they try to put what is wanted by the local community on their lineup.

I would like to thank the posters who followed InSession and brought the info over here - it helped me to follow the trial that InSession covered.

Great group of people :rocker:

I miss Court Tv to-I use to love Rikki Kleman(SP)sorry-its been so long since I've seem her!
Yes-you guys were great back in the day & are still..but 3pm has got to go....LOL
Thank you for the great coverage!

Along with thanking the ever lovely ladies Beth Karas and Jean Casarez , lets not forget InSession Producer Michael Christian who sat in the overflow room every day and sometimes didn't get to have lunch unless someone brought him something to eat!

Also want to thank the anchors - Christi Paul, Vinnie Politan, Jeff (I'm so sorry Jeff but your last name escapes me!), and so many more that I can't name them all. There is a young blonde lady that I've been seeing outside the courthouse the past couple of days and she is terrific! Hope to keep seeing more of her.

And last I would like to thank the Honorable Judge White! I loved it when Vinnie made a green sign to hold up when they were all asked the daily question: Was it a good day for the Prosecution (Blue sign) or a good day for the Defense (Yellow sign). Judge White would crack me up every day when he would hold up both signs out of a sense of fairness... thus the Green sign (Both) from Vinnie, because as Vinnie put it "Only the Judge gets to 'Split the Baby'."

I'm really going to miss this crew of Illinois pundits who helped out every day, but especially the Honorable Judge White.... unless they persuade him to stay on with InSession? Ahhh, but I hear he has a day job running his own lawfirm now. Good luck to you Judge White, and don't be a stranger. :seeya:

Thanks AS ..I know what u mean I did that with the ID network called in told them to get it the next week it was on our cable lol i must be a powerfull guy HaHaHa but I like court tv i wish vinnie would get back to HLN and do his show again i hate the weekday exspress crap..Vinnie is by far my fav ...but u know who i miss the girl that was on with vinnie at one time i forget her name she wasn't even a lawyer or really anything to do with crime but she was on there none the less she wore glasses ..she was hot ..Oh and i miss the catherine crier live that use to come on after 5 ,The blue back ground to me allways made the crimes seem so much more suspense and i dont know just made it alot cooler...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot to list Mike Brooks in my post above. I love me some Mike! :blowkiss: Still pinching myself about the guilty verdict. :woohoo:

Thanks AS ..I know what u mean I did that with the ID network called in told them to get it the next week it was on our cable lol i must be a powerfull guy HaHaHa but I like court tv i wish vinnie would get back to HLN and do his show again i hate the weekday exspress crap..Vinnie is by far my fav ...but u know who i miss the girl that was on with vinnie at one time i forget her name she wasn't even a lawyer or really anything to do with crime but she was on there none the less she wore glasses ..she was hot ..Oh and i miss the catherine crier live that use to come on after 5 ,The blue back ground to me allways made the crimes seem so much more suspense and i dont know just made it alot cooler...

(bold by me)

The pretty girl you are talking about that wears glasses is Ashleigh Banfield. She used to do the local news in Dallas TX many moons ago. I liked her so much I named one of my cats Ashleigh. Lost track of Ms. Banfield after she left Dallas and then later saw her in New York on MSNBC covering the 9/11/01 tragedy LIVE. I was so afraid for her along with everybody else that day.

I, too, would like to thank all our faithful posters who brought the IS information to us immediately. I know it was difficult with everyone's schedules but they managed to pull it off with little information lost to us. Thanks again to all you wonderful WS members.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back