Lost hunter rescued, thanks to his tighty whities

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
An Arkansas attorney has been rescued thanks to his tighty whities. Ben Lipscomb got lost while duck hunting. A state police helicopter was looking for him, but the Rogers city attorney knew he would be tough to spot in his camouflage hunting gear.

Lipscomb says the helicopter passed over him several times. Lipscomb he had to something to make himself more visible. So, he tied his white briefs to the barrel of his gun and starting waving.

He was rescued after spending a cold 12 hours in the woods. He even ate a raw duck.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/bizarre/011105_APsn_undies.html

Hey give us men some credit, he turned an ordinary item of clothing into something useful. Extra points for eating a raw duck!

vicktor said:
Hey give us men some credit, he turned an ordinary item of clothing into something useful. Extra points for eating a raw duck!

I think I'd go without food for a lot longer than 12 hours before I'd eat a raw duck.

Mabel said:
I think I'd go without food for a lot longer than 12 hours before I'd eat a raw duck.

Geez Mabel, I was thinking the exact same thing - 12 hours isn't all that long. I think I'd have to be on day 4 or 5 before I'd even start eyeing up a raw duck and then I'd probably be trying to figure out how to build a fire....

I"ve tried rare beef before, but RAW duck? that is a little extreme.

Serves him right for not having his orange cap. What idiot goes hunting without an orange or red SOMETHING?

Casshew said:
An Arkansas attorney has been rescued thanks to his tighty whities. Ben Lipscomb got lost while duck hunting. A state police helicopter was looking for him, but the Rogers city attorney knew he would be tough to spot in his camouflage hunting gear.

Lipscomb says the helicopter passed over him several times. Lipscomb he had to something to make himself more visible. So, he tied his white briefs to the barrel of his gun and starting waving.

He was rescued after spending a cold 12 hours in the woods. He even ate a raw duck.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/bizarre/011105_APsn_undies.html

He is lucky that he had helicopters looking for him so soon. Wish all who went missing could have this kind of response....When Jean Marie Stewart went missing, we knew within a minute she was gone, but the "investigation" we got certainly did not include helicopters. And that story is repeated over and over again with our missing children, and adults. Sorry for the rant. Just one of those days. :(

vicktor said:
Hey give us men some credit, he turned an ordinary item of clothing into something useful.
You should see what I can do with a thong

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back