Coronado Police Won't Reopen Shacknai Death Probe

freespeech

Inactive
Reaction score
Coronado Police Won't Reopen Shacknai Death Probe

"SAN DIEGO -- The Coronado Police Department will not be reopening their investigation into the death of a young boy at the Spreckels Mansion last year.

According to a press release issued Monday, Coronado police declined to reopen their probe into the July 2011 death of 6-year-old Max Shacknai despite an independent investigation that contradicted the conclusion that the boy's death was an accident.

"In light of the evidence we provided, it is shocking that the Coronado Police Department has refused to reopen the case," Dina Shacknai said in the release. "As a mother, I will leave no stone unturned and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to pursue justice and find the truth behind my son's death, however long that may take.

We presented scientific evidence and legitimate science does not lie. It is more than disappointing that despite the depth and detail of the evidence we presented, the system has failed us and it has failed Max. I just hope we can make a meaningful difference in many other children's lives through our experience and through the recent creation of Maxie's H.O.U.S.E."...."

http://www.10news.com/news/31424675/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back