Black/African American
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
66.0 to 67.0
Weight (pounds)
140.0 to 145.0

Rumor is not allowed. If you are stating facts please link to back what you are saying.

If you have insider info it is Not Allowed. If you would like to become a verified insider please contact Websleuth verify and someone from Admin will contact you. It is all confidential and very easy to do.

Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com
In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call
In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.

Thank you!

Please come back Johnny, some people in the world will take advantage of your kind heart and spirit. :(

Thanks Ima for the new thread.

I have friends in 96, and upstate all over. I will make sure to send out a mass email to alert them to Johhny.

I am concerned about the more rural areas surrounding that route of travel (if he headed upstate) either by vehicle or on foot- it gets a lot more wild, and the weather has been all over the place. Maybe we should do a bi-weekly check of hospitals and urgent care centers?

Also, that would likely be 26. All the troopers working those stretches need info on Johnny. I will try to make that happen, if it hasn't already.

FWIW, I don't feel upset at all re: Johnny having special needs and/or having possible substance abuse issues. The only way that will hurt in search efforts, is if we let it prejudice us instead of making use of the info.
So power on with the flyers!
mvhoo.

(Oh- also, still playing phone tag with Tom.)

Heaven forbid, if anything were to happen to any of my family... I will be getting plane tickets for you hard workers to be coming to the great state of Alabama. Keep up the great work!!!!!

I have friends in 96, and upstate all over. I will make sure to send out a mass email to alert them to Johhny.

I am concerned about the more rural areas surrounding that route of travel (if he headed upstate) either by vehicle or on foot- it gets a lot more wild, and the weather has been all over the place. Maybe we should do a bi-weekly check of hospitals and urgent care centers?

Also, that would likely be 26. All the troopers working those stretches need info on Johnny. I will try to make that happen, if it hasn't already.

FWIW, I don't feel upset at all re: Johnny having special needs and/or having possible substance abuse issues. The only way that will hurt in search efforts, is if we let it prejudice us instead of making use of the info.
mvhoo.

None of it prejudices it for me.I simply question whether Johnny is a missing person or an adult who is right where he wants to be.

If he can call home,why isn't he?

Believe me,as I said on the end of the other thread,I would prefer Johnny drinking his beverage of choice ,in his own backyard ,with Blackie at his feet,than in some unknown place .

All you have to do is see the tears on his mother's face in the news interview,to know you want to help them.

I'm not prepared to go into dangerous neighborhoods ,though.Some of the places I went with OLG ,when we were searching,were interesting enough.

I hope I didn't do anything wrong on that last thread. I'm still a newbie ,I guess ,and if I posted anything I shouldn't have, I apologize.I do appreciate this brand spankin' new thread, though!

Is anyone good at timelines or is that impossible to do at this point?

So, err what can be posted then?
Does knowing the family and having spoken to them make someone an insider?
How can something be rumour if LE wont comment on a live case?
Is a rumour something that comes direct from family and can that be discussed?
Genuine questions that I could do with finding answers for please
Mods?

mvhoo.

To me, the substance abuse possibility would only matter because it could change the scope of where to look and hang flyers. Like I said before, it might actually work in Johnny' s favor if he's picked up by LE for something related to that. JMO

mvhoo.

Oriah, I wouldnt suggest asking Tom to get involved knowing how the case is developing personally, but good work anyway:rocker:

I understand. No one wants to be misled.
But we really don't know the origin or nature of Johnny's disabilities - and like labeling a child or teen a 'runaway' without knowing if that's what in fact happened- well, it's impossible to judge you know?

So I say we power on in advocacy of this missing man. It can't hurt.

Despite experiencing it over and over again, it is still amazing to me how often families of missing persons lie about their loved ones. (Not saying this is necessarily the case with Johnny- just that it is something I've encountered.) Families lie about everything under the sun, and usually don't realize that they are getting in their own way when it comes to locating a missing loved one until their loved one is found.

Hugs MissJames. I know how you feel- it's like triage that shouldn't have to exist at all.

Just my thought.

mvhoo.

Oriah,
If you haven't already ,it would probably be beneficial for you to talk to the family ,since you have the experience and the contacts to actually make something happen.
We are trying,but not having the background in searches ,seems we may have stepped our foot in it ,at some point.Maybe I should say "i" instead of "we".

I've been praying for those with true experience to step up and lead the way.
As I've said all along,I make a much better follower than leader.

I also have my own "Johnny" plus others to care for at home ,and much prefer to stay put for now.
So lead the way.............

To me, the substance abuse possibility would only matter because it could change the scope of where to look and hang flyers. Like I said before, it might actually work in Johnny' s favor if he's picked up by LE for something related to that. JMO

Yes, I agree. Back upthread I had mentioned flyers going up at the ABC stores and making sure bolos are in LE vehicles. I don't know the specifics of why the 96 area of interest- but that whole area is basically a bunch of small towns with generations of family and history.
It got me to thinking that maybe we should try and get some college students and churches in the area involved. I know some peeps at Presbyterian and a couple of other schools in the area. Thoughts? They may have civic groups that could get involved.

I hope I didn't do anything wrong on that last thread. I'm still a newbie ,I guess ,and if I posted anything I shouldn't have, I apologize.I do appreciate this brand spankin' new thread, though!

Is anyone good at timelines or is that impossible to do at this point?

Some of the timeline will be in media reports ,but some is from our own conversations with Julie and people in the places she asked us to look,so those are considered rumors until we are verified.

I just received an e-mail from the Crime Victim's Ombudsman with SC Gov. Haley's office in response to the e-mail I sent them several days ago. She gave me her number and asked me to call her and I did. I got her voice mail, butI left a message explaining about Johnny and asking of it was possible to issue a Silver Alert in SC for him. I also gave her Julie's number and told her if she needed to know more, she could call her.

Yes, I agree. Back upthread I had mentioned flyers going up at the ABC stores and making sure bolos are in LE vehicles. I don't know the specifics of why the 96 area of interest- but that whole area is basically a bunch of small towns with generations of family and history.
It got me to thinking that maybe we should try and get some college students and churches in the area involved. I know some peeps at Presbyterian and a couple of other schools in the area. Thoughts? They may have civic groups that could get involved.
I have spoken and facebooked with people about passing the information on to various churches and businesses in this area. I have also asked that the younger people I know to pass it on, too. They get out more than I do, especially at night. I think Facebook and Twitter are both useful tools. If we could get everyone from SC and GA to do the same it might be even more effective than one or two local media stories.

You rock, Peek!
Maybe we could get a more 'official' flyer made up? Also- I had the thought about fairs. They are everywhere in the south this time of year (GA, SC, NC for sure) and have heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back