True Crime paperbooks, videos - buy, sell, borrow

Kaly

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for Jeffrey MacDonald related stuff.

Also looking to buy at a cheap price (or borrow) Amber Frey's book, and Ann Rule's Green River Running Red. Also, collections of other true crime books, depending on what you have. PM me. Thanx :D

i have the ann rule book - tell me where to send it and it will be on its way

I PM'd you (private message). Thanks so much for replying! I noticed in another thread that they already have a paperback true crime collection making the rounds, but perhaps I can snag some new people here to join in on a new one.

i am looking for a book by gary smalley, i think, called
the language of love for teenagers - anyone have and want
to sell or trade ... PM me.

Kalypso said:
I'm looking for Jeffrey MacDonald related stuff.

Also looking to buy at a cheap price (or borrow) Amber Frey's book, and Ann Rule's Green River Running Red. Also, collections of other true crime books, depending on what you have. PM me. Thanx :D

Kali, what are you looking for on MacDonald. I've got the False Witness video and the Crime Stories video from Court TV. The only book I own though is Fatal Vision and I have two copies of that so I would gladly give you my old copy, LOL.

cami said:
Kali, what are you looking for on MacDonald. I've got the False Witness video and the Crime Stories video from Court TV. The only book I own though is Fatal Vision and I have two copies of that so I would gladly give you my old copy, LOL.

I'm looking for the movie Fatal Vision. Will gladly pay for tapes and postage.

Cami,

Half.com has both the dvd & the vhs of this for $20. I use the site a lot, only takes credit cards, I've never had a problem.

Newswolf said:
Cami,

Half.com has both the dvd & the vhs of this for $20. I use the site a lot, only takes credit cards, I've never had a problem.

Thanks Wolf, I don't own credit cards however so I can't take advantage of it. I found a poster who has made me a copy of the movie and is mailing it out to me so I have it now. Thanks anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back