PA - Daycare Sexual Assault

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
((((sigh)))) So many sick freaks.

The husband of a Daycare owner named Richard Cliber sexually assaulted four children in his wife's Daycare. Not excluding this creep of making a child stay in the bathroom with him while he showered.

One child said wife, Susan Cliber walked in on him while he used a vibrating instrument on a child and she yelled at him to stop and that it was very bad. Seriously? And he could still walk and talk after that? She could have waited til that went to sleep and beat him back into sleep. What was he going to do go to police?

http://www.abc27.com/story/19536134/court-papers-children-sexually-abused-at-duncannon-home-day-care

Prayers always for these poor kids.

Three years ago the Cliber's received a cease and desist order because they had no license. They never got one and opened back up.

She has a FB, but there's photos of the children are on there. Considering the town of Duncannon is infurated they are out on bail I'd remove that page if I was her.

She's been busy signing petitions to get Joe Paterno's name back on that trophy. Interesting considering you've found your own da*n old man hurting kids.

More charges may be filed. At link a schpeil that you unfortunately do get a few bad eggs in childcare. :banghead::banghead::banghead: True that, but this is way more than a rotten egg.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/09/additional_charges_are_possibl.html

Three years ago the Cliber's received a cease and desist order because they had no license. They never got one and opened back up.

She has a FB, but there's photos of the children are on there. Considering the town of Duncannon is infurated they are out on bail I'd remove that page if I was her.

She's been busy signing petitions to get Joe Paterno's name back on that trophy. Interesting considering you've found your own da*n old man hurting kids.

More charges may be filed. At link a schpeil that you unfortunately do get a few bad eggs in childcare. :banghead::banghead::banghead: True that, but this is way more than a rotten egg.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/09/additional_charges_are_possibl.html

Interesting she is involved in putting Joe Paterno's name back on a trophy. A man who protected and harbored Jerry Sandusky.

These 2 are both . What kind of a woman doesn't report a man who sexually abuses a child, much less stays with him and helps him cover it up and in fact BRINGS the children into her care where he can get to them. What the heck is wrong with these people??

January 2013:

The Perry County district attorney dropped eight of nine child sex abuse charges against a Penn Township man, who ran a daycare with his wife out of their home.

Richard Cliber, 60, still faces one felony allegation of indecent assault of a person less than 13 years old...

District Attorney Charles Chenot III also withdrew child endangerment charges against Cliber's wife, Susan Kay Cliber, who was accused of knowing about the alleged abuse and not reporting it to authorities...

The Clibers' attorney, J. Michael Sheldon of Lower Paxton Township, said the charges were dropped because of insufficient evidence.

"The remaining charge is questionable as well," Sheldon said.

Of the charges, Sheldon said: "I think it's an overreaction of community hysteria from the Jerry Sandusky debacle."...

Sheldon said his clients have been vilified in the community since the allegations.

"Their neighbors spat on them and called them foul names in public," Sheldon said. "I'm appalled that American communities can act in this manner."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/01/perry_co_da_withdraws_sex_abus.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back