GUILTY PA - Pamela Smallis for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Moon, 2012

Detectives believe it was Ms. Smallis who filmed the sex acts.

In the April drug case, Ms. Smallis was charged with at least 15 crimes, including drug possession with intent to deliver, child endangerment and solicitation of minors in the trafficking of drugs. Police told KDKA-TV at that time that Ms. Smallis used her juvenile children during drug deals.

didn't we have a thread on her from her april arrest...? let me check because that face looks really familiar.

How disgusting!

(hi there mom T!!! I have missed you!!!)

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012...-with-possessing-child-*advertiser censored*/

video here

in the video I just linked LE says that they are happy because they arrested her before she distributed the video...

he further said she filmed if for "her own personal use"

:puke:

this is so scarey! Monsters look just like us and walk among us every where!
The daycare thing...............we can you trust!
Where is the earlier link of her on WS?
I must of missed it.

this is so scarey! Monsters look just like us and walk among us every where!
The daycare thing...............we can you trust!
Where is the earlier link of her on WS?
I must of missed it.

I searched and couldn't find a thread for her april arrest.. I did look at the old articles and after seeing the picture of her house this wasn't the same woman I was thinking of...

it was another woman that looked similar to her that was from an affluent area that drove a sportscar... (but similar cp charges)

14 August 2013

Pamela Smallis, 51, of McKees Rocks, formerly of Moon, pleaded guilty on Aug. 7 in Allegheny Common Pleas Court to more than 20 counts of child sex abuse and related charges.

Common Pleas Judge Jill Rangos sentenced the former childcare worker to serve two to four years in prison followed by three years probation. Smallis must also register as a lifetime sex offender.
http://patch.com/pennsylvania/moon/...tenced-on-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back