Residence: King
SSN: 538-82-2456
Certificate: 007948

A possible

Name: Chuck W Donnatelli
Birth Date: 7 Nov 1966
Mother's Maiden Name: Thornton
Birth County: San Joaquin

There is someone with the same name that lives in Washington but I can't find a phone number for him.

Possible that he could be related since Chuck Donnatelli doesn't seem to be a real common name.

Old Address Chuck Donnatell
Birth Date: 7 Nov 1966
Address: 9317 W Snoqualmie Valley Rd NE, Carnation, WA, 98014-9203

He was young, what only 20 his parents should have been looking, u would think

Looks like he may have died in Wenatchee which is where the story above is from and where I found the other CHuck Donnatelli at.

Chuch W- Donnatelli
Publication Date: 1986
Publication Place: Wenatchee, Chelan, Washington, United States
Death Date: Abt 1986

It was also published in a newspaper pg 074 year1986 paper Wenatchee World, Wenatchee, WA

Looks like he may have died in Wenatchee which is where the story above is from and where I found the other CHuck Donnatelli at.

Chuch W- Donnatelli

It was also published in a newspaper pg 074 year1986 paper Wenatchee World, Wenatchee, WA

This may be him

Chuch W- Donnatelli

This may be him

I sent you PM Raine. See if you can get anywhere on info I sent you.

Chuck W. Donnatelli

First Name:ChuckMiddle Name:WLast Name:DonnatelliGender:MaleBirth Date:Nov 7, 1966Age:InfantBirth Location:San Joaquin, CAMapRecord Type:Birth RecordMother's Maiden Name:ThorntonCollection:California Birth IndexCertificate:javascript:void(0)Get a hard copy certificate for this record!

Request official goverment-issued vital records, including birth, death, marriage and divorce records.
It's simple, fast and secure. Click here to order your certificate instantly:

Hard Copy CertificateSource InformationSource:California Department of Public Health, Center for Health StatisticsYears:1905 to 2009Description:The California Birth Index was compiled by the California Department of Public Health, Center for Health Statistics and covers 1905 to 2009. Records include the following information, when available: name, birth date, gender, mother's maiden name, and county of birth.Address:p.O. Box 997410, Sacramento, CA 95899-7410 On the Web

Not sure if this was ever resolved but someone has a private tree on Ancestry re "Charles Chuck Donnatelli" on "Mom's Side".

Perhaps they could be contacted?

I found an obituary on ancestry and I think it's Chuck Donnatelli's but you have to pay to access the docuement. The first name appears to be a miss-spelling but everything else fits!

Web: Wenatchee, Washington, Obituary Index, 1884-2009

Name: Chuch W- Donnatelli
URL: http://www.wags-web.org/obits....

This record is not from Ancestry and will open in a new window. You may need to search for the record when the web page opens. For more information on web records, click here.

You will need to log-in or register to save this record to your tree.

If someone wants the direct link to ancestry, message me and I will send it to you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back