What are the Ramsey's thinking now?

DebE

Former Member
Reaction score
Fox won, and the Scamsey's/Ramsey's have lost. Whoopey. I wonder what they are thinking now? Any guesses?
I think they are consulting with their great attorney, and they can't wait to find someone else to sue.
The Ramseys have lost their very first lawsuit, let's see if they have learned a lessson.

Sure, the Rams will always be trolling for new suing possibilities. It's the new profession for them. Better than running for public office or participating in beauty pageants! Heck of a lot easier. Gotta find a way to uphold that high standard of living.

What are they thinking? Sheesh. After watching how they handled themselves following JB's death, the sky's the limit. I do believe whatever they're thinking, it's probably selfish and narcissistic. Sorry if that offends, but that's just who I think they are and always were. They just became worse example of this with success and money. Living the good life is very important, so wherever and whatever that is occupies their minds, I'd say. I'm not saying they're evil and spend every moment being awful. No, I'd say they're probably quite personable in social situations. Seemed to be their forte. Not really sure I'd want to know explicitly what they're thinking.

Exactly, Gaia... sky's the limit for folks who create their own reality... the possibilities in fantasyland are infinite ;)

I think John still wants to go on with his life, fulfill his manhood. That's what his run for office was about. His life was interrupted by Patsy's passion play. I think he will look for avenues back to normalcy.

Patsy's fear of death was lessened by her act with JonBenet. And her need for recognition by a God was partially attended to. But she did not resolve her shadow issues. Her child archetype is in heaven with a God, but she did not separate herself from the narcissist archetype. She still wears purple, and she reveals her dreams to the public. She is still in a psychosis. I think John, his money, his lawyers and drugs are keeping her from another crisis. But I hope she will try to circumvent all that and claim her turf before she dies.

John's childhood indicates to me he knows no other way to live life other than adhering to the pattern his strong father promoted. Do your best. Achieve - in all things. Get out there and "be the Man" just as you said. John has always been able to LOSE HIMSELF in this archetypal character. If he's achieving (money is a good yardstick for him and political office would have been another) he's OK. He can almost live exclusively in his own world. After all, our society traditionally admires and respects a successful businessman. Attempting to sue everyone out there that "sullied his reputation" is a way of fighting the good fight and reestablishing his own life structure. Sometimes I think Patsy is now just a side-issue for him. Heck, after the first blush was off the rose in their relationship, I think she became less interesting to him, except her work in helping his business take off. Later, he didn't even accompany his own wife to get chemo when she had a fatal cancer diagnosis. For John, it's been about his own stuff...flying planes, CEO position, money.

Patsy's "passion play" (as you put it) was the straw that broke the camel's back for John. Surely they're still together due to this murder...probably partners in crime or a coverup. They're stuck together now and all John can do is try to get back on track - so he can ignore his problematic wife.

As you say, BroMoon, Patsy is still showing signs of psychosis. Her drama-queen behavior has trapped Patsy and she has no knowledge (or probably desire) to get out. It's her coping mechanism. Although this state must be terribly unsatisfactory for her, she's incapable of knowing where to go from here to become healthier psychologically. Don't think she's a person who has ever been able to take an honest look at what's inside. No way. Probably never will be. Also, I think she's caught in this web because she's bound to keep THE BIG SECRET surrounding the death of her daughter. All this keeps her locked in the web. A real tragedy - ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back