WA WA: Lopez-Santis, Victor, dob 10/24/1973 found 3/19/2003

I cannot find a Victor Lopez-Santis on find a grave. I've looked for a Lopes, Sanits, or Santos (I wondered if his last name is actually Santos).

Can we find out how the bodies came into the possession of the corner? I think that would give us more clues. There is an email address in the article (link below). I'm going to email the address tonight and see if we can get more information.

Here is a link in the paper where the corner asked for assistance. I feel bad for these people.
http://smc.stparchive.com/Archive/SMC/SMC03112010p03.php

I just realized that I never updated this thread from 2016! The coroner responded right away and provided this information:

"Victor Santis-Lopez (I have also seen the name as Lopez-Santis)- This man died in 2003 from accidental causes and was an undocumented worker from Mexico. He was sending money to someone in Mexico and, according to our file, the Mexican consulate was involved but no one came forward as next of kin."

I just realized that I never updated this thread from 2016! The coroner responded right away and provided this information:

"Victor Santis-Lopez (I have also seen the name as Lopez-Santis)- This man died in 2003 from accidental causes and was an undocumented worker from Mexico. He was sending money to someone in Mexico and, according to our file, the Mexican consulate was involved but no one came forward as next of kin."
The OP link no longer works - where was he found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back