Match! WA: Garrison, Donna dob 6/9/1935 found 11/20/2010

Appears in 1940 census as age 5.

Father: Lloyd Garrison (32)
Mother: Viola Garrison (28)
Siblings: Barbara (9), Janice (7), Donna (5), Perry (1)

Father is a "labourer" at a brick factory.

County: Morgan, Washington Township

Appears in 1940 census as age 5.

Father: Lloyd Garrison (32)
Mother: Viola Garrison (28)
Siblings: Barbara (9), Janice (7), Donna (5), Perry (1)

Father is a "labourer" at a brick factory.

County: Morgan, Washington Township

Welcome to the Unclaimed...If u need anything just let me know.

Welcome to the Unclaimed...If u need anything just let me know.

I'm a little confused as to how this works. Do we just keep posting what we find. Sometimes, the answers seem obvious. There is a lot of info. I feel silly posting. Are there instances where people just don't get claimed even there is lots of info available on other family members? Sometimes, people show up on very detailed obituaries where lots of family members are named and I think I must be wrong???

I'm an ancestry.com buff and have spent a fair amount of time there. I can navigate quite comfortably but I don't quite understand how so many are left "unclaimed"???

not sure the above family is necessarily the correct one; there are several other possibilities it looks like to me. I will keep searching.

I find here possibly associated with an audye martin wiley aged 81. She also went by Donna Wiley. And it looks like she may have the middle name of Marie. And also used the birthdates of 6/1 and 6/9 and 6/29. all 1935.

Here is the info:

ADDRESS 1:
1045 E Condor St Unit 112
Crescent City, CA 95531

ADDRESS 2:
699 Po Box
Crescent City, CA 95531

ADDRESS 3:
1202 Fruitvale Blvd
Yakima, WA 98902

ADDRESS 4:
755 S State St Unit 2
Ukiah, CA 95482

ADDRESS 5:
610 N 6th Sta
Yakima, WA 98901

another listing has her middle name as Gail. Not sure if there are two donna's born in 1935 living in that area or the same person. I'll keep digging.

I have audye marrying a donna zeitler?

I don't think the audye connection is correct. That Donna died in Michigan in 2008.

The Donna Gail looks to be a possibility. I have questions for the M.E. Will email. NM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back