Robert Blake Interview Tomorrow on Dr. Phil

Gozgals

Reaction score
This should be interesting.
I know Robert always losses control.

Check your listings.

Goz

( please move if this is in the wrong section)

He is such a strange guy...not even in relation to the murder, but just a strange guy. I'd met him a few times, and he always made me so uneasy; even as a little kid who didn't understand that feeling, it was definitely that and not "stranger shyness" (I was shy for about 6 minutes once. LOL).

I may just watch this interview. Thanks for the heads' up!

Best-
Herding Cats

The previews alone make me stop what I'm doing and watch in fascination.

HC are you a celeb r sumthing . He's a wack job . Like he went right off the deep end did anyone happen to see him on Piers Morgan He lost it on every question I thought he was gonna throw a punch at piers lol .. He does make for a great interview though I'll bet you tommorow's show will get higher ratings then anything Dr Phil has done in quite awhile I know I;ll be watching .

I watched the interview tonight that I taped. Blake has a way in which to make people feel for him. Someone I watched said it was good planning and of course years of acting.

I related as he said he had no family left. He said he had no friends. It pulled at me.

He said something I am thinking about. He had millions. He could have hired someone to take Bonnie out, why would he put himself at the scene? I convicted and tried this man before he went to court years ago.

He also has a book out which I would like to read. I found it interesting

Bobby never lost his temper with Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil and him seemed to deal with each other well. Bobby is an unusal man, that is a fact.

I have more to say but need to get my thoughts in order.

One thing, Blake has a big beef with Jay Leno. It seems Jay did many jokes at his expense and Blake just can't forgive him. I feel this is due to the fact Blake was in jail and probably saw all the jokes at his expense. His anger built and I guess all his loss is directed at Leno. He talked of how he confronted him and ever since then, Leno has not said a word about him.

Interested to know more about Bobby. In summary, glad to see he did not lose his temper so I got to see a bit of the man, actor and all.
He was all i expected except, as stated, he did not lose his temper.

Goz

I followed his murder trial and felt he was guilty but it could not be proved. Always been a fan but he is certifiable.
Interview with Piers Morgan. Still proving to the world he is an angry head case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGHrEWKE9bk&feature=player_detailpage"]Part of Robert Blake's Interview on Piers Morgan Tonight - YouTube[/ame]

Cowboy up partners.

Out of all the times that d*mn Doc Phil passes my TV screen I miss this? I missed Bobby Blake?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bottom line is I wouldn't want him mad at me.:what:

My first question would be "Just why in Holy h*ll do you wear a cowboy hat and a vest with no shirt?"

I watched the interview tonight that I taped. Blake has a way in which to make people feel for him. Someone I watched said it was good planning and of course years of acting.

I related as he said he had no family left. He said he had no friends. It pulled at me.

He said something I am thinking about. He had millions. He could have hired someone to take Bonnie out, why would he put himself at the scene? I convicted and tried this man before he went to court years ago.

He also has a book out which I would like to read. I found it interesting

Bobby never lost his temper with Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil and him seemed to deal with each other well. Bobby is an unusal man, that is a fact.

I have more to say but need to get my thoughts in order.

One thing, Blake has a big beef with Jay Leno. It seems Jay did many jokes at his expense and Blake just can't forgive him. I feel this is due to the fact Blake was in jail and probably saw all the jokes at his expense. His anger built and I guess all his loss is directed at Leno. He talked of how he confronted him and ever since then, Leno has not said a word about him.

Interested to know more about Bobby. In summary, glad to see he did not lose his temper so I got to see a bit of the man, actor and all.
He was all i expected except, as stated, he did not lose his temper.

Goz

[bbm]

what did Dr. Phil say to him about that?

the reason he didn't 'hire' a hitman is because he didn't plan it; he just lost his mind

Cowboy up partners.

Out of all the times that d*mn Doc Phil passes my TV screen I miss this? I missed Bobby Blake?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bottom line is I wouldn't want him mad at me.:what:

My first question would be "Just why in Holy h*ll do you wear a cowboy hat and a vest with no shirt?"

He did an interview for Rolling Stone around the time of Bonnies murder. (not sure about the yr) It included photos of him wearing a cowboy hat, boots and his birthday suit. The photos were very well done and visually captivating. Robert and his fans probably liked it very much, and Robert wanted to try to repeat the look without going naked. Curiously enough, though he is getting on in years, his body did not look flabby and repulsive. I think many people were surprised. And Robert is a little vain if one hasn't noticed. :]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back