Polish police in a lather over creepy "initiation" photos

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
I am not even sure if this is were this belongs it may need to be moved if something more comes of it, which IMHO it prob. will:

Polish police in a lather over creepy ‘initiation’ photos showing teens licking whipped cream off priest’s knees

Polish authorities have launched a probe about a possible perv priest after photos surfaced showing teenage boys and girls licking whipped cream off his knees during a bizarre "initiation ceremony."

The priest's school, however, doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

The creepy snapshots were taken during an initiation ceremony for freshmen at St. Dominika Savio Silesian School in Lubin, southeast Poland.

The shots show a group of boys and girls on all fours - some of them in cat make-up - taking turns licking white foamy cream off Father Marcin Kozyra's knobby knees.

In one set, Kozyra is sitting in a battered armchair with a rod across his lap.

In another shot, he sits on a grass hill and appears to be whacking a female teen with a stick

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-priest-knees-article-1.1163828#ixzz279BXG3y5

Ya don't know what all the fuss is about ? Because it is perfectly normal for kids to lick whip cream off of the priests knees, kids just do that daily :furious: WTH is wrong with people!

So I have been waiting for any comments from parents of these kids and in this article some parents are apparently defending this guy/practice :what:

Snipped....................................................

While some people have expressed shock over the pictures, which were posted on the school’s website, the parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest

In a letter of defence they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...riests-knees-spark-outrage.html#ixzz279UTLOEk

So I have been waiting for any comments from parents of these kids and in this article some parents are apparently defending this guy/practice :what:

Snipped....................................................

While some people have expressed shock over the pictures, which were posted on the school’s website, the parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest

In a letter of defence they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...riests-knees-spark-outrage.html#ixzz279UTLOEk

BBM

Ah well, yeah. . .that just makes it all better. :rolleyes:

Well this is not what I thought I'd be reading when I logged in here today.

How can people defend him,especially the kids parents.this is in no way normal. Around here the priest would be hung drawn and quartered.(not literally of course) but you get the idea.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Disgusting! The parents accepting this behaviour is appalling.

In yet another WT* moment. What freakin kind of initiation is this and how long have they been doing it because there's got to be some seriously disturbed kids out there.

Really? Really? Not too much shocks me, and this floored me. I'd like to get that stick and beat that fool.

Probably most disturbing to me and I am not sure why is one girl is pushing the head of another girl to that old creepers knees.

Where did they come up with this initiation? Who did? I ain't ever seen anything like that in my life. It makes getting your *advertiser censored*s whooped by a Nun look like nothing. Get the hem yanked out of your too short uniform? Nada. Have your head stuck in a dirty bucket of water seems fun compared to this ****.

The parents? Stuck back in the early days when we came home complaining some Nun or Priest slapped us and we got slapped again. Sorry to go on, but this freaked me out.

On an aside I have to say I am proud when in school my DD refused to join in that hazing BS. Part of me thought she was just being difficult, but looking back knowing ten upper classmen in an all girls school holding ya down drawing on you in a bathroom seriously is abusive no matter how "well intended".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back