2012.09.06 Shirley Plesea Obituary

Wow! Thanks for posting this ZsaZsa.

Grandma Shirley is now in heaven with Caylee...somehow that just warms my heart.
I'm sorry for the family's loss but thrilled to know Caylee has her Grandma with her.

Me too momtective..She seemed to be the one and only champion Caylee had.

Anyone else feel a pang of sympathy for CA? I'm not sure how I feel about this emotion!
Shirley, I applauded that you were willing to tell the truth about your granddaughter. I loved how you tried to make your daughter listen to reason. I loved your emails to your sister! RIP Lovely lady.

I remember listening to Mrs. Plesea and LE in a recorded interview. She seemed a good person, and she flat out stated that she did not approve of CA. She spoke fondly of little Caylee and said that she had made chili but that Caylee did not eat much so she made her a PBJ. That was the Sunday the video was made at the nursing home with MR. Plesea, and before CA killed her the next day. (or whenever) Remember how she curled up in Mr. Plesea's lap? That was so precious.

I so enjoyed reading the emails between Mrs. Plesea and her sister. They were so cute, but I did feel a little guilty about reading them.

Yes, she is with Caylee now. May they both rest in peace. They were both precious.

:rose:.......For Mrs. Plesea

:rose:................for Caylee

GB Mr. Plesea.

May she rest in peace. :rose:

Anyone else feel a pang of sympathy for CA? I'm not sure how I feel about this emotion!
Shirley, I applauded that you were willing to tell the truth about your granddaughter. I loved how you tried to make your daughter listen to reason. I loved your emails to your sister! RIP Lovely lady.

BBM

Not even a little bit. CA put her mother through hell by lying to LE and under oath so her daughter could get away with murder. SP knew it was all lies .How much easier would her last years have been if CA had simply told the truth and held Casey accountable?
No ,I have no sympathy for Cindy.

I think it shows that you are a tender hearted person that you would feel a pang of sympathy for CA, and there's nothing wrong with that! Maybe you feel that a small part of her feels badly for how she conducted herself. And perhaps she does. Only she (and God) know the answer to that.

Rest in peace, Shirley. I admired you so much for the care you gave to your husband in the nursing home. You knew your granddaughter so very well and had her pegged from the get-go. Now, you can take care of Caylee. God Bless

May Mrs Shirley rest in peace.

I noticed that she died Sept 6 so I guess they delayed publishing the obituary to avoid the media frenzy and they didn't list the funeral home or the cemetery.
For the record, the news breaking article that the family wanted FCA to break her cover in order to say goodbye to Shirley was dated Sept 7.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orida-home-say-goodbye-dying-grandmother.html

ETA I see that this has already been discussed in the sidebar. That's a better place for discussion anyway.

Rest in peace, Shirley. I admired you so much for the care you gave to your husband in the nursing home. You knew your granddaughter so very well and had her pegged from the get-go. Now, you can take care of Caylee. God Bless

Ditto - Carolina. Godspeed your peace, Ms. Shirley.

Requiescat in pace shirley plesea....I'm so sorry that your last few years had such ugly things in it but you're free now to journey <3

Rest in peace, Shirley. And please give Caylee a hug for us; tell her she is not forgotten and will never be.
:heartbeat:

I find comfort in knowing that Caylee is now with her GGM.
G-d bless, Shirley.

Bless Shirley and may she rest in peace. I hope her husband she left behind is well cared for.

Wondering...............Will Cindy try and make this about herself as the poor grieving daughter and try and make a TV appearance or let her Mother have the dignity she deserves. Wondering............Will Cindy take over any memorial service arrangments and try and make it inviitation only? Will the Felon be allowed to attend?

RIP Shirley. You told it like it was. I notice most of the posters on Legacy.com said that Caylee was waiting for you. That makes me smile. Have a big bowl of chili together!

Anyone can sign the guest book and say they are someone else. I sincerely doubt FCA cares enough to be bothered.

Be respectful in here, or DON'T POST. There will be no leniency on this issue.

If you don't have something nice to say - MOVE ON.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back